Kyuubi, Isobu and Akatsuki

Kyuubi, Isobu and Akatsuki

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 22 - Kyuubi, Isobu and Akatsuki

 

Still trapped within the Akatsuki HQ, Naruto struggled to get free, growling. His eyes seemed to be different than before, that's because they were different. They were the eyes of the Kyuubi - the nine-tailed beast. There was a masked man, smirking at him, as he knew that they had succeeded in capturing the most feared of all the tailed beasts.

"You are a pathetic host." The masked man said. "You couldn't even stop yourself from being captured by a puppet jutsu user."

"Shut up!!" He growled, as a dark red chakra surrounded him. The masked man laughed and just vanished. "I'll get you!" Naruto snapped.

"Just try it." A voice sounded from the shadows.

 

*********

 

Lilly had eventually awoken and looked around her room, wondering how she had gotten from outside, to her room, when she knew she had collapsed. She looked out the window, as Cecilia walked in and smiled.

"I see you're awake now."

"Yeah." Lilly smiled. "Who brought me to my room?" She questioned.

"Itachi. Although, Sasuke was the one who found you passed out." Cecilia spoke softly. The mention of her older brother, Sasuke's name, made a tear fall down her cheek.

"Where is big bro?"

"Downstairs with Itachi."

"I'm going to see him." Lilly said, getting up out her bed, but as soon as she had stood up, she stumbled. Clearly, she still wasn't alright. Someone caught her, and placed her into her bed, it wasn't Cecilia.

"You're not going anywhere." That voice seemed so familiar, and she blinked back a few tears.

"Naruto!" Lilly hugged him tight. "Mei has been so worried about you!"

"I know..." He sighed softly. "I'll talk to her soon. You have to rest, you used up a lot of chakra in your training."

"Alright." She sighed softly, lying down on her bed. "I want to talk to big bro Sasuke..."

"You can... Later." Naruto smiled, patting her head lightly, as she closed her eyes, falling asleep.

 

As Lilly fell asleep, Naruto and Cecilia headed back downstairs, careful not to wake her up. Sasuke walked over to Naruto and sighed, as Naruto patted his shoulder.

"She's fine Sasuke."

"I know... I just..." Sasuke sighed. "Now I know what it's like to be you." He smiled a little towards Naruto.

"What do you mean?" Naruto blinked.

"I'm the three tails host now..."

"Oh." Was all Naruto could reply. He didn't have a clue how to respond to the fact that someone had became a host without complaining.

"Let's go for dinner." Itachi mentioned, trying to break the silence that had fallen.

"Where to?" Sasuke said, looking up at his older brother.

"Anywhere. Or we could just have a pizza ordered?"

"PIZZA!!" Mammon and Mei exclaimed. Both of them loved pizza more than ramen, and everyone knew that. As soon as they shouted out the word, everyone burst into fits of laughter.

"Pizza it is then." Shiru said, through giggles.

 

***********

 

Three members of the Akatsuki - one being Nagato - had received a message from Hanzo, Ebony and someone else, organizing a meeting with them. Nagato had reported it back to not just the Hokage, but Itachi as well. They had been ordered to meet up with these people and see what they wanted.

"What are you after, hmm?" An Akatsuki member, who seemed more like a girl, with long blonde hair, called Deidara, spoke.

"Something similar to you." Hanzo grinned.

"The tailed beasts?" Nagato questioned, highly suspicious of them, having already met him once before.

"A girl, who hangs around with two of the tailed beasts. An Uchiha." He smirked.

"An Uchiha huh?" The stranger raised an eyebrow, grinning. "What's she like?"

"Very annoying. Fun to capture and have her older brothers worry." Ebony smirked. "Why? What are you planning Orochimaru?"

"Planning?" Orochimaru smirked. "Why, I'm not planning anything." He chuckled softly.

 

All six of them discussed what they all were going to do to help each other for what seemed like 2hours. Afterwards, Nagato headed back to the village to report to the Hokage and Itachi, as well as the others, what had happened and what was being planned.

 

************

 

A few days after, Nagato arrived back in Konoha and headed straight to the Hokage's office to alert them of everything that had happened.

"Thank you for informing us about this Nagato. We must protect both of the hosts that we have." The Hokage spoke.

"Both hosts?" Nagato blinked. "I thought the only host we had was the nine tails host?"

"No. We now have another host. The three tails host."

"Who?" Nagato questioned.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

"Oh... Alright." Nagato blinked, then bowed, heading to see Naruto and the others.

 

As he arrived, he spotted Sasuke and Lilly having a sparring match, although, it was clear before they even finished, who was going to win. Sasuke. However, Sasuke was older and had had more practice and learnt more things than Lilly had. Sasuke tripped her up and put his kunai at her throat, then stood up, smiling.

"Still got a long way to go sis. You're improving though. Last time you got beaten by me straight away." Sasuke laughed, ruffling up her hair.

"Don't remind me..." She fake pouted.

"I got to go sis." He sighed softly. "I won't be back for a few days..."

"But big bro..." She sighed.

"Sis... I have to. I'm so sorry." He poked her forehead, lightly and smiled. "You keep training and I know you'll be the top in your class. Mom and dad would be so proud of you." A tear fell down his cheek, but he wiped it away before she could notice.

"I understand big bro." She said, looking down and slightly sad.

"I'll help you out." Nagato smiled, approaching them. "You've got an exam this year don't you Lilly?" Nagato had been told by the Hokage about how well she was doing.

"N-no I don't." She stuttered, lying slightly. She hadn't wanted anyone to know that she was possibly going to take the exam this year.

"Sis..." Itachi appeared behind her and hugged her. "Is this true?"

"I..." She didn't know how to respond. She was just wanting them to be proud of her.

"Lilly... You haven't told anyone yet?" Nagato said, curiously. His eyes always seemed to be those of the Rinnegan, even though he didn't need to use them.

"Haven't told us what?" Naruto questioned.

"She's allowed to sit the exam this year. Iruka thinks she will pass it this year."

"That's too soon!" Sasuke complained. "She's not long just started the academy."

"It's because you all have been teaching her stuff about being a Shinobi since she was little." Nagato replied.

"Because she needed to understand it all, before we told her what happened to our parents and clan." Itachi sighed.

 

As all of them were talking, Lilly had ran off without any of them noticing. She went to the woods, wanting to be alone, as she hadn't wanted anyone to know, as she was going to surprise everyone by having passed the exam.

"Thanks a lot Nagato..." She mumbled under her breath, as she walked.

"What's happened, hmm?" A stranger - Deidara - appeared before her, not wearing his Akatsuki jacket, to make it seem like she could trust him.

"Just stuff..." She sighed.

"Want to talk about it?" A young girl walked out from behind Deidara. Konan. The Akatsuki member - besides Itachi - that Nagato actually trusted.

"No thank you." Lilly smiled softly, walking past them. What she didn't realise, was that she was walking into a trap set for, not just her, but Sasuke and Naruto as well.


Hanzo appeared in front of her grinning, as she walked through the woods. Lilly stepped back, taking out her kunai. It was no use however, a strange snake-like thing wrapped around her, preventing her from escaping.

"Let me go!" She squealed, struggling to get free.

"No. You are apart of our plan to capture both, the nine-tails and the three-tails." Ebony smirked.

"And you are going to help us." Hanzo grinned evilly.

"Never!" She squealed, struggling. She  was really wanting to use one of her jutsu's to try get her out of this mess, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get her arms free enough to be able to perform the hand signs she needed to do for her to be able to use the jutsu.

"It's no use, child." The snake-like figure - Orochimaru - spoke. "But what we want, isn't you. It is both, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki."

"You won't get them!"

"Oh, we will. We have something precious to them and they will come retrieve her... you." Hanzo smirked.

"Let's go, hmm." Deidara spoke, getting on what seemed like a bird.

"Yes." Konan said, vanishing into thin air, turning into paper.

Both Hanzo and Orochimaru smirked at each other, before vanishing, taking Lilly - once again - with them.

 

**********

 

Naruto, Itachi and Sasuke had finally stopped arguing with Nagato about Lilly and the exam she was going to possibly be sitting a few years early, when Itachi noticed that Lilly had ran off.

"Where is she?" Itachi said, worriedly.

"I'm not sure." Sasuke sighed.

"We should go find her." Naruto suggested, and both brothers agreed.

 

They started to head of towards the Forest of Death. Kurama started to talk with Naruto, saying that he knew Lilly had been her, and Isobu agreed with him, talking with Sasuke.

"Where is she then?" Naruto said.

"Let me take over and I'll lead you to her." Kurama smirked.

"I can help too." Isobu said to Sasuke.

"Naruto lets let them. We have to think of Lilly and saving her." Sasuke had been over-protective of his sister, but not as much as Itachi was over both of them.

"I'll go. I think I know where she is, from what Nagato told me earlier." Itachi sighed and ran off ahead of Sasuke and Naruto.

"Lets go Naruto!" Sasuke said, running after his brother. "I'm not going to let anything happen to her."

"Me either." Naruto agreed, following close behind. What neither of them realised, was that someone was watching them. Watching Sasuke Who was this strange person? Orochimaru.

 

************

 

As Naruto and Sasuke approached the HQ for Akatsuki, after having ran, following closely behind Itachi, for what seemed like hours, they found Itachi waiting outside the door.

"Foolish little brother. You shouldn't have followed me."

"I'm not going to lose Lilly!" Sasuke snapped, tears filling his eyes. "Not like mom and dad."

"Nothing will happen to her." Itachi sighed. "It was all a trap just to get you both here."

"Why us?" Naruto questioned.

"You can be stupid can't you Naruto?" Kurama sighed, with Naruto glaring at him, annoyed.

"You are both two hosts for two of the tailed beasts." Itachi explained. "That is what Akatsuki are after."

"Why?" Sasuke sighed.

"All will be revealed soon." Itachi smiled a little, caringly.

"Alright..." Both Naruto and Sasuke sighed.

 

While all three talked, the doors to the Akatsuki HQ opened, and out came two members that neither Sasuke, or Naruto, had encountered before. Who were they?



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

530 Views
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on December 18, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing