Kisame, Hidan and A Proposal

Kisame, Hidan and A Proposal

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 23 - Kisame, Hidan and A Proposal

 

"Long time no see, Itachi." A guy with what seemed like a blue-ish coloured face, and what could be described as gills underneath his eyes, called Kisame, smirked.

"What do you want, Kisame?" Itachi glared at him, activating his Sharingan.

"You know what we want." A guy with a bad-a*s death scythe smirked.

"Hidan..." Kisame smirked. "Play nice." He chuckled.

"I would watch it." Itachi glared at them both.

"We are after all the nine tailed beasts. However," Hidan smirked. "why don't we come to an arrangement?"

"What kind of arrangement...?" Sasuke growled a little, very angry and annoyed.

"Give us at least the nine-tails host and we'll free the girl and let you live." Kisame smirked. "You're Itachi's younger brother, it's the least we can do."

"Fine..." Itachi sighed. "First give us our sister."

 

Naruto looked from both Itachi to Sasuke, wondering what the hell were they thinking. If they got hold of the nine-tails, then it would be incredibly easy from them to get the other hosts as well, including Sasuke.

"What the hell are they thinking?" Kurama complained.

"I have no idea..." Naruto whispered.

"Trust us..." Sasuke grinned a little. He always grinned when he was confident something was going to work and no-one close to him was going to get hurt.

"Alright." Naruto grinned and nodded.

 

As Hidan and Kisame took Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi to Hanzo, where Lilly was being kept prisoner, Itachi slowly changed his Sharingan eyes to the Mangekyo Sharingan. Clearly he had some sort of plan in mind, and Sasuke had a fair idea what exactly it was. Naruto however, had no clue as to what either of them had in mind, and frankly, he wasn't wanting to find out.

"Don't worry Naruto." Itachi grinned slightly. "Nothing will happen." He whispered towards him.

"How can you be so sure?" Naruto gulped.

"Trust us." Sasuke interrupted.

"Fine."

 

**********

 

Lilly was struggling to get free from Orochimaru's grip - since Hanzo had ordered... well... asked... him to keep a hold of her so she couldn't escape until the Akatsuki members had gotten hold of at least one of the nine-tails beast - the three tails or nine tails.

"Don't let her get free." Ebony said.

"Don't worry I won't." Orochimaru grinned.

"Good." Hanzo smirked, as Lilly continued to struggle. "There's no use girl."

"Just let me go!" She squealed.

"No," Orochimaru started to say, as Kisame and Hidan walked into the room, with Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto following close behind. "What do you two want?" He snapped.

"Let it go Orochimaru." Hanzo grinned. "Akatsuki members..."

"Yes." Kisame smirked.

"What do you want?" Ebony growled.

"We have given these three a proposal."

"What kind of proposal?"

"We'll release the girl, as long as we receive the nine-tails host. We won't harm the girl at all." Hidan went on to say.

"Why should we listen to you?" Hanzo growled, and suddenly all of them - Hidan, Orochimaru, Kisame, Ebony and himself - couldn't see. They were trapped within a genjutsu. Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan genjutsu.

"That takes care of them for now." Itachi smirked, as Sasuke ran over to Lilly and got her free from Orochimaru.

"Let's get back, before they get free." Sasuke said, sounding slightly worried and maybe even a little afraid.

"Yes please." Lilly said. "That snake guy freaks me out."

"Same here." Sasuke started to walk out, with both Lilly and Naruto following closely behind.

"I'll have to stay... I'm sorry..." Itachi sighed. "I'll be back later." He smiled softly. "Go on, get going."

 

All three of them - Sasuke, Naruto and Lilly - ran back towards the village. However, not long after they had left, Itachi released the genjutsu he had put on the others, but his eyes stayed the same. They stayed those of the Mangekyo Sharingan.

"What the hell?!" Kisame growled.

"Why did you do that?!" Hidan shouted.

"I wasn't going to allow you to hurt my younger sister or brother. Nor was I going to allow you to get hold of Naruto." Itachi said, with a calm tone.

 

**********

 

As soon as they all reached the village, Jynx and Michael came over to meet them, along with Kakashi and Iruka. Jynx had realised something was going on and had informed, not just Iruka Sensei but also Kakashi. I guess you could say that... she maybe... had a childish crush on him.

"Where have you three been?" Iruka said, worriedly.

"We went to save Lilly." Sasuke went on to say.

"Hanzo and a few others, along with some organisation called Akastuki had taken her." Naruto continued.

"Why?" Michael stupidly questioned.

"They are after both Sasuke and Naruto." Kakashi sighed.

"Why them?" Jynx growled a little, jealous.

"They are hosts." Kakashi continued.

"Hosts?" She blinked.

"Tailed-beast hosts." Iruka sighed. "I have still to tell you all about that at the academy."

"Almost 16 years ago, the village was attacked by a masked man and a demon nine-tailed fox." Lilly said. Iruka and Kakashi looked at her surprised.

"How do you know that Lilly?" Sasuke asked, shocked. Even he knew that nobody had told Lilly what had happened.

"I read it in a school book we got given." She smiled softly.

"Like I was saying." Iruka said, after clearing his throat. "We'll read about that in class tomorrow and the next day."

 

Lilly was told to wait behind, while Jynx, Naruto and Michael left, and as Itachi appeared. She automatically assumed that she was in trouble, and looked down.

"Have I done something wrong?" She questioned.

"Not at all." Sasuke smiled, ruffling her hair.

"Then why have I to stay behind...?" She looked up a little.

"Sis... What made you start to read the book and learn about the history of the tailed beast?" Itachi questioned, getting down to her height, so he could look her in the eyes.

"It just seemed interesting... And I had heard about how you all talked about the nine tailed demon fox that Naruto is the host of." She said. "Then I got even more interested in it when big bro Sasuke came back and told everyone he was the three tailed beasts host..."

"Oh Lilly..." Both Sasuke and Itachi shook their heads, smiling, before giving her a hug.

"Like I said to you before Lilly." Iruka spoke up. "Maybe you should take the exam this year."

"Are you sure she'll pass it Iruka?" Kakashi questioned, a hint of doubt in his voice.

"Yes." He smiled. "If she's anything like Sasuke and Itachi, she is bond to pass it."

Lilly sighed and looked down. There she was, once again, getting compared to her older brothers.

"Sensei..." Sasuke spoke softly. "Don't you think it is too soon for her to try for the exam?"

"No. I don't. I believe she will pass it." Iruka smiled.

"I believe in her too." Itachi said, patting Lilly's head. "As would mom and dad." He smiled softly.

 

After what seemed like hours of talking, Iruka and Kakashi walked off, not because they had finished discussing what they think she should do, but because the Hokage - Tsunade - had called them to her office, to give them a mission.

"Would you like to sit the exam this year sis?" Questioned Itachi.

"I'm not sure... I just want you both to be proud of me..." She said, looking down.

"We'll always be proud of you sis." Sasuke smiled, hugging her gently. Itachi nodded in agreement, as Lilly felt a few tears fill up in her eyes. That was what she had been waiting mostly for her brothers to say to her.

 

***********

 

As the months passed, neither Akatsuki, nor Hanzo tried anything to get to Sasuke, Naruto or Lilly, as Christmas came closer and closer. The academy had closed for the holidays a week before Christmas itself. Lilly had asked her family, if Jynx could maybe join them for the holidays, but Jynx had had other plans.

"Sorry all. I've got other plans. Thanks for the invite." Jynx grinned, before heading off.

"Later Jynx!" Lilly smiled, waving to her as she walked away and out of the village.

"Come on sis." Sasuke smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Let's get inside. It seems like it may snow."

"Alright big bro." Lilly smiled, picking up her bag, walking home.

"Can we stop at Ichiraku's first?" Naruto sighed, as his stomach rumbled. "I'm hungry..."

"What do you think Lilly?" Itachi smiled. "You hungry?"

"Yeah, kind of." She giggled.

"Then let's head to Ichiraku's." Sasuke laughed. "Silly Naruto."

"Shut up Sasuke." Naruto grinned. "You're hungry too."

"Whatever." Sasuke laughed, rolling his eyes.

 

All four of them headed towards Ichiraku's, as someone watched them from the shadows of the trees. Ebony. She was lurking around, hoping to be able to get hold of one of them, to lure Lilly to Hanzo and Orochimaru. Maybe she would use her very own sister.

"Soon." She smirked. "I will get you once again."

"We'll get her." Hanzo smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist. "For now..." He went on to say, before kissing her deeply and passionately. "I just want to be with you." He grinned.

She kissed him back, then grinned. "Likewise."

"Good." He smirked, pulled her close before vanishing with her, continuing to kiss her.

 

*************

 

After they had eaten ramen at Ichiraku's, they headed back to the house as it started to snow. Lilly loved the snow, it was one of the few weathers she actually liked.

"Looks like it'll be a white Christmas." Sasuke joked.

"You never know. It could be." Lilly giggled.

"She's right bro." Itachi smiled.

"I just love the snow." Lilly twirled around on the spot, giggling.

"It's alright." Naruto shrugged. Clearly he didn't care what the weather was like.

"Come on Naruto! Cheer up!" She smiled, tugging at his arm. "Smile." She giggled softly.

"Fine." Naruto chuckled softly, smiling.

"Yay!" Lilly giggled. "That's better."

"That is better." Itachi laughed.

 

They continued to head home, the snow seemed to be lying on the ground more, and as it done so, Lilly picked up a handful of snow, made it into a circular shape and threw it at Naruto. It hit him on the back of the head.

"What the?" Naruto blinked, confused. "What just happened?" Sasuke and Itachi realised straight away and just burst out laughing. Naruto became even more confused.

"Nice one sis!" Itachi laughed.

"Right on the head!" Sasuke laughed, and fell to the ground, still laughing.

"Thank you." Lilly giggled and bowed playfully.

"What was that for?" Naruto pouted.

"It's a game!" Lilly giggled.

"A game? With snow?" Naruto blinked. Clearly he had never had fun with snow before.

"Yeah." She smiled softly. "It's called a snow-ball fight. You make a ball shape out of the snow and throw it, hoping it hits someone." She giggled.

"Oh." Naruto smiled, picked up some snow, turned it into a snow-ball and threw it down at Sasuke - who was still on the ground laughing - and hit him right in the face. "Awesome!" Naruto laughed.

Sasuke growled slightly, got up, wiping the snow of off his face, picking up his own lot of snow, making a snow-ball before flinging it back at Naruto. However, Naruto cleverly ducked it and it hit Itachi on the back. "Damn it Naruto!" Sasuke smirked.

"Now... This will be fun." Itachi smiled and threw a snow-ball at Sasuke - that he had already had in his hand - but hitting Lilly instead.

"Hey!" She squealed as she got hit, then giggled. "Game on!"

 

They spent hours outside, having a huge snow-ball fight. They even ended up hitting people like Ino, Kiba, Shikamaru and even, Kakashi. Most people would have expected Kakashi - since he is one of the more stricter Shinobi - to not join in the fun. That day however, was a different story. Kakashi joined in, hitting Itachi and Sasuke a couple of times, along with just barely missing Lilly and Naruto.

"Nice work you lot." Kakashi laughed.

"Likewise Sensei." Kiba grinned.

"Yeah, never knew you could be this fun." Ino giggled.

"Well let's make this interesting." Shikamaru smirked.

"How so Shikamaru?" Sasuke questioned.

"Whoever gives up first... has to buy ramen for the others."

"Sure." All of the others replied.

"Knowing my luck. It'll either be Kakashi Sensei, or I that has to buy the ramen." Iruka said, jumping down from the roof.

"I guess you're wanting to be apart of this snow-ball fight then, eh Iruka Sensei?" Naruto grinned, as Iruka nodded.

"Then... Game on!" Itachi shouted, throwing a snow-ball aimed at Kakashi Sensei - which he dodged - hitting, both, Sasuke and Naruto.

 

The game continued for hours on end, with no-one seeming to be giving up - not even Lilly - and all seemed to be really enjoying themselves, having a great time and laughing - including Iruka and Kakashi.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

504 Views
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on December 20, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing