Zetsu, The Strange Black and White Person

Zetsu, The Strange Black and White Person

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 25 - Zetsu, The Strange Black and White Person
 

The special day, that seemed to bond everyone closer together, had come to an end. The next day wasn't to be so special, and everything - the dangers and problems from before - would all start once again. The Akatsuki would once again, be coming after Naruto and now, Sasuke as well; Hanzo and Ebony would be coming after Lilly and the strange, snake-like person of Orochimaru, would possibly be helping them, while maybe trying to get to her and someone else as well. Orochimaru was someone who they would have to watch out for.

 

Everyone seemed to just be relaxing the day after Christmas. Naruto, however, was still suspicious about the presence he had sensed yesterday, so had went outside to talk with Kurama, to find out if he had sensed the same presence.

"Did you feel like we were all being watched yesterday, Kurama?"

The Kyuubi answered, with a slightly annoyed tone. "Of course we were being watched. It was a member from the Akatsuki. He is able to slip through any defences, without being caught. He was watching us all from inside the house itself. We must be on guard more than usual, idiot." He let out a low growl.

"Should we tell Sasuke?" Naruto questioned, knowing that Kurama must have realised that Sasuke was now in the same position as himself.

"That Uchiha?" Kurama growled. "No way. I don't trust the Uchiha's." And that was the last thing Kurama said to Naruto for a while. Clearly the name 'Uchiha' brought bad memories back to the nine-tailed beast.

 

"Everything alright Naruto?" Cecilia and Zack had both noticed his disappearance, and had went in search of him. Since Zack was a Hyuga, he had the Byakugan, which enabled him to locate Naruto's chakra quickly and allow him and Cecilia to get there in a short amount of time.

"Yeah." Naruto smiled. "Believe it."

"I sensed a strange chakra yesterday with my Byakugan. I'm guessing you did as well Naruto." The young Hyuga stated.

Naruto let out a sigh, before answering. "Yes. I did, Zack."

"Why didn't you just tell us?" Cecilia sighed, shaking her head. "Didn't you think it would've been a good idea to have let us all know?"

"He doesn't think at all." Was not Zack's snide remark, but Sasuke's. Clearly Sasuke did still slightly hate Naruto, but not as much as he used to.

"Shut up Sasuke!" Naruto growled.

"You idiot. You should've told us. We're in this together now aren't we?" Sasuke sighed.

"Yeah..." Naruto agreed. "We are. I just didn't want to ruin everyone's day. It was Christmas."

"It may have been Christmas, but that would have been a good enough opportunity for people to attack us."

"I doubt anyone human would try attack on Christmas." Naruto said defensively.

"This person didn't seem to be exactly human." Zack mentioned.

"Really?" All three said in unison, looking over simultaneously towards him. Zack just nodded.

 

*********

 

As the day seemed to slowly pass, Lilly was studying outside under a tree, as everyone else was talking and discussing what Naruto had sensed the previous day. Lilly was more focused, however, on her studying because she was wanting to be able to be stronger than her brothers and be respected more as an individual, than compared to them.

"I want to be able to beat them..." The young Uchiha girl spoke quietly to herself.

"If you want to be able to beat us, then prove yourself." The second of the three Uchiha's smirked, coming over to his sister, just in time to hear what she had said.

"And if you do..." The oldest and last of the Uchiha's came over. "we'll help you to get stronger."

"But I'll never beat you!" She sighed. "You both have the Sharingan. Nii-chan Itachi, you have the Mangekyo Sharingan. I'm at a disadvantage straight away."

"You will get the Sharingan sis. I know you will." Sasuke smiled, poking her forehead, the exact same way Itachi done to him.

"Hey..." She pouted a little. "What's that for?"

"Something just I do to Sasuke." Itachi chuckled, seeing his younger brother copying him, doing the exact same thing that he had always done to him, now doing it to their little sister.

"Now I get to do it to you." Sasuke laughed.

"I see." Lilly giggled.

"Want to fight us sis?" Sasuke questioned. "So you can prove yourself to us..."

"And to be fair, neither Sasuke, nor I shall use the Sharingan. I won't use the Mangekyo either. So we shall all be fighting equally." Itachi continued.

"Alright... but I'm still at a disadvantage as you were apart the ANBU nii-chan Itachi."

"I'll use half my power sis." He smiled.

"I won't use all mine either." Sasuke stated.

"Alright then." She smiled. "Let's do this then." She giggled a little.


As the three got into fighting stances, Itachi going first, while Sasuke watched and judged how well their little sister was doing and just exactly how much training she would need to possibly beat them. A strange figure appeared upon a tree and observed the fight. A black figure. The black side of Zetsu of the Akatsuki.

"Ready sis?" Itachi asked.

"I'm ready."

"On three." Sasuke said. "One... Two..." Both got ready, Lilly slowly reaching into her pouch for a kunai, and Itachi seeming to get ready to perform hand signs. "Three!"

Both the youngest and oldest Uchiha intercepted the others first attack. Lilly having tried to run at her brother with a kunai, as Itachi sent a fireball in her direction. She successfully managed to dodge it, and sent her kunai towards her brother through the fireball, which he easily dodged.

"Not bad sis." Sasuke said from the sidelines.

"Yes. Sasuke's right." Itachi smiled, throwing a mix of shuriken and kunai towards the younger one, which she managed to dodge, by flipping backwards, then jumping onto the nearest tree branch, smiling.

"Thanks." She smiled, performing the hand signs for the fireball jutsu.

"I know those hand signs well sis." Itachi grinned, doing different hand signs to her. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" and sent small fireballs towards Lilly, as she sent the Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu! towards her brother. Unfortunately for Lilly, Itachi had sent shuriken in her direction, hidden amongst the small fireballs, and she got hit by them.

"Ah!" She screamed as the shuriken cut her. She went to her knees and looked up at her brother, sighing. "Like I said... Disadvantage..."

"Not really sis." Itachi smiled, extending a hand towards her, to help her up. "For you, that was very well done. Although, I know you forgot to use one of the jutsu's you were taught."

"The shadow clone jutsu..." She sighed. "I'm so stupid..."

"Don't say that sis." Sasuke smiled, walking over to them, as Itachi healed the cuts from his shuriken on Lilly.

"But it's true." She complained.

"It's not!" Itachi said, poking her head with two fingers, while Sasuke flicked her nose.

"You just haven't had the experience we have yet sis." Sasuke stated.

 

**********

 

As Lilly got ready to fight Sasuke, Sasuke and Itachi had a quick battle of their own, which no surprise, Itachi won. But what neither of the three realised, was that a white figure was watching them from within the grounds.

"Soon. Soon you will be revealed for the traitor you are... Itachi Uchiha." The white side of Zetsu said with a dark tone, before leaving.

 

***********



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome sis

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

524 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 10, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Royal Angels Royal Angels

A Story by Rose