Planning and Strategising: Freedom

Planning and Strategising: Freedom

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 29 - Planning and Strategising: Freedom

 

Back in Konoha, Sasuke, Itachi and Lilly were planning how they were going to get their friends back, without obeying the Akatsuki's orders. Itachi was still insisting on going after the others on their own, but his siblings were having none of it.

"I'll go alone!" Itachi said, once more, to Sasuke and Lilly.

"Not this time! It's too much for you to handle alone!" Sasuke tried to explain to him.

"Stop shouting!" Lilly shouted, trying to get her brothers to lower their voices, so they could plan without arguing.

"Sorry... but I just don't want either of you hurt." Itachi sighed, speaking in a quieter voice.

"We know that!" Sasuke snapped at his brother.

"Nii-chan!" Lilly shouted at him.

"Sorry sis..." Sasuke sighed, finally calming down.

"It's fine... now we need to figure out how we're going to get the others back..." Lilly sighed.

"We need some sort of distraction..." Sasuke thought out loud.

"Naruto is about the only good person to use as a distraction." Itachi sighed.

"We're going to have to figure something else out..." Lilly said. "Why don't we use the element of surprise?" She suggested.

"It may work..." Itachi said. "However, if this is what they want then they will be expecting it." He sighed.

"You're right." The other two agreed, sighing.

 

After trying to figure out what to do, the three Uchiha's decided to go with what they were intending in the first place. The element of surprise. However, all three knew that they Akatsuki would be possibly expecting them.

"Lilly... you shouldn't be doing this..." Sasuke mentioned. "You're not even a Genin ninja yet." He pointed out. "You don't even have the village headband." He sighed.

"I don't care. I want to do whatever I can to help. I think I know a way to distract them all, to allow you both to free the others." She said, as the three of them started to head towards the HQ for the Akatsuki.

"How?" Sasuke questioned. "How will you be able to distract them?" He curiously wondered.

"The Kage Bushin." She smiled.

"How do you know that?!" Sasuke exclaimed, having not been told she can do it.

"Naruto taught me." She giggled. "I've been practicing it for a while to try get it correct. I think I've finally managed it." She sighed a little.

"Well we're just going to have to hope you have managed it." Itachi said, as the three ran through the trees, closing in on the HQ.

 

**********

 

Once the three had gotten inside the Akatsuki HQ, thanks to Itachi knowing all the entrances, they started to head towards the main area of the HQ. Everyone of the Akatsuki was more than likely going to be there, as that was the meeting place. Itachi had talked to Lilly and Sasuke before coming in and told them: 'No matter what happens to me, if something goes wrong, get out as quickly as you can. Remember I promised mom and dad I would do whatever I can to look after you both. I'm not going to let you get hurt because of me.' He had left them no room for arguing and both had just nodded their heads, letting him know that they would get out of the place if anything went wrong.

 

As they walked into the main area - where the Akatsuki would remove the tailed beasts from the hosts - Tobi - the masked man - appeared, holding Naruto by the throat.

"About time you three got here." He said with a evil tone to his voice.

"Let Naruto go!" Lilly shouted.

"No." Deidara appeared, standing behind them, so there was no chance for anyone of them to escape.

"Deidara... where's your partner... Sasori?" Sasuke smirked, knowing that Sasori was long dead.

"Why you?!" Deidara growled towards him, as both Itachi and Sasuke activated their Sharingan. Deidara hated seeing the Sharingan eyes. "You think you're so cool! And those eyes make me sick! Always judging me... and my art! You have no appreciation of the beauty of my work... and it makes me want to kill you!"

"Calm down Deidara." Kisame appeared, pointing his sword - the Samehada - towards Itachi. "Either of you make one wrong move, especially you Itachi, and you're all dead." He smirked.

"They won't die, Kisame." Hidan said, appearing beside him, along with Kakuzu. "Not yet, anyway." He grinned evilly.

"Fine..." Kisame sighed. "When we do get to kill them, I want to kill my old partner... Itachi." He growled a little.

"Right back at you." Itachi smirked, knowing that Kisame couldn't handle him, especially when he used the Mangekyo.

"Now Lilly..." Sasuke whispered into his little sister's ear. She nodded and started to perform hand signs with one hand, making sure that none of the Akatsuki could see what she was doing.

"Kage Bushin!" She said, allowing various shadow clones, that were physical true forms, that went after the Akatsuki members, distracting them. "NOW!" She shouted to her brothers.

"Let's go." Sasuke said to Itachi, as Itachi trapped Kisame and Deidara in the Tsukuyomi.

"Right." Itachi nodded, and headed out to find the others, with Sasuke following close behind.

 

As Itachi and Sasuke headed to find the remainder of their friends that had been captured, Lilly was struggling to keep the other Akatsuki members occupied.

"D-Damnit..." She huffed, getting low on chakra. "I c-can't keep this up much l-longer..." She thought out loud to herself.

"You're mine girl." Orochimaru had come, along with Hanzo and Ebony. Now things were going to get harder.

"Oh no you don't!" Naruto growled, kicking free from Tobi, doing the hand signs, forming many Kage Bushin clones of his own. "Lilly! Stop the jutsu! I've got it from here!" He growled, worried and eyes that of the Kyuubi. Cleary, it wasn't just Naruto that wanted to help, Kurama did also.

"I can help!" She shouted to him, kicking Hanzo in the stomach when he tried to grab her.

"Lilly!" Naruto shouted. She sighed and ended the Kage Bushin, collapsing back to leaning against the wall. She was extremely tired and hurt. Was this the effect of using the Kage Bushin?

"You little brat!" Hanzo growled, getting up. Clearly she was still weak compared to him. She was low on chakra and beaten up from the attacks her shadow clones had taken. "You'll pay for that!" He slowly approached her, when suddenly he couldn't move at all. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He growled, pissed off.

"Shadow Possession Jutsu." Shikamaru sighed, standing there preventing Hanzo from moving. "You're caught in my jutsu."

"And now you are way out-numbered." Kakashi appeared, along with everyone else. They had done it. They had managed to locate the others and free them. "Iruka! Asuma! Go make sure the girl is protected. She looks exhausted."

"Right Kakashi!" Both of the other two sensei's said, running over to Lilly.

"Lilly..." Sasuke sighed, knowing it was a bad idea for her to have tried to distract them all alone.

"She's fine bro." Itachi nodded, patting his brothers head. "Let's deal with the rest of these clowns first." He growled towards Orochimaru, Ebony and mostly, Hanzo. Those were the main ones he was after. He didn't seem to care about the Akatsuki as he knew he would eventually take them down, one by one, from the inside. Along with Nagato's help, of course.

 

As everyone prepared to fight, Shikamaru still using his Shadow Possession jutsu on Hanzo, to stop him getting any closer to Lilly, until Iruka and Asuma got to her. Itachi's eyes were focused on three people, while Sasuke's focused on one main person. Tobi! Sasuke had had enough of him, he wanted to end the Akatsuki, so both Lilly and him could see more of their brother, as well as pretend to hate him. Sasuke knew well, that any member of the Akatsuki was an S-rank criminal. What the others never knew, was that Itachi and Nagato were only pretending to be a part of the Akatsuki. The two of them never wanted any part of the Akatsuki.

"Itachi Uchiha..." Asuma said, helping Lilly up. "Why do you help us? You are with the Akatsuki..." He said, in a suspicious tone.

"I help to protect my sister and brother. No-one else." Itachi plainly lied. It seemed that whatever he seemed to say, truth or not, everyone believed him.

"Then why do you continue to help now?" Iruka questioned. "You have protected them, you don't need to help anymore... But still you do..."

"I hate seeing them hurt, especially Lilly, they hurt her due to her using the Kage Bushin. They must pay." He said, in an almost sinister like voice.

"Sasuke..." Kakashi said, in a quiet voice to the younger brother. "I want the truth later..." Sasuke just nodded, allowing Kakashi to know that he would get the truth, even if his brother didn't want them to know.

"Nii-chan..." Lilly huffed, still tried from using so much chakra. "I'm fine." She smiled softly.

"Now Orochimaru." Ebony ordered.

"Fine..." Orochimaru sighed, and turned into a snake, heading at first it seemed to be Lilly, but that was just a trick. He was going for Sasuke.

"SASUKE LOOK OUT!" Naruto shouted.

"What the...?" Sasuke blinked, then noticed Orochimaru and moved out the way quickly.

"I'll... get you... Sassssuke...." He hissed, before turning back to normal.

"In your dreams." Sasuke grinned. This seemed to be amusing him quite a lot.

 

**********

 

The fight went on for what seemed to be like almost an hour, but finally it was over. Everyone from the village started to head home, after having beaten Hanzo, Orochimaru, Ebony and the remaining members of the Akatsuki senseless.

"That was a waste of time... So annoying..." Shikamaru complained.

"Shut up Shikamaru." Ino sighed, rolling her eyes at him.

"At least we beat them." Choji said through mouthfuls of food. The three of them were members of Team 10, with their sensei - Asuma Sarutobi, the son of the Third Hokage - Hiruzen Sarutobi. The three of them formed a team, Ino-Shika-Cho, just like what their fathers had before them.

"Are you okay Lilly?" Sasuke asked her worriedly. Itachi had decided to stay behind, so not to arouse suspicion between the Sensei's.

"I'm fine Nii-chan." She sighed, holding onto him, as after the fight had finished, he had ran over to Iruka and Asuma and placed her on his back. "Just a little tired." She yawned.

"Once we get back you can rest." Sasuke smiled, looking over to Naruto, who was walking beside Hinata, talking with her. She was seeming to be less shy to him today. Had she finally told him how she felt?

"Iruka... You've got the girl at the academy tomorrow don't you?" Asuma questioned, looking at Iruka.

"Yes. Although, I'm thinking that since she has done so much to help us all today, that she can just stay at home tomorrow and rest."

"That's a wise choice." Kakashi said. "Sasuke can stay behind and look after her. I doubt the Hokage will give us any big missions tomorrow."

"Aww man!" Naruto complained. He didn't like receiving low level missions. Now with Sasuke not helping, it was guaranteed that Sakura and himself were going to get a low level mission.

"But sensei..." Sakura sighed. "Why can't we do big missions without Sasuke-kun?"

"Because each team requires four men. If we go on a high ranked mission without Sasuke, there is a good chance we will fail." Kakashi explained.

"No team goes on a mission at all, without four men. You know that well Kakashi." Iruka smiled. "Why not let Team 7 have a day off tomorrow?"

"Fine..." Kakashi sighed. "I guess they can have a day off..."

"YAY!" The young kunoichi and the jinchuuriki shouted.

"Seems like everything is fine now..." Neji said, heading off alone.

"Neji-nii-chan!" Hinata shouted, running after him.

"What?" He sighed.

"I'm umm coming with you." She smiled softly. They were cousins after all. So they were heading the same way.

"Alright." Was all he replied, before heading off.

"Bye." Hinata shyly smiled to the others, before following Neji close behind.

 

After Neji and Hinata had left, everyone else headed off in their own little groups. Kakashi had wandered off on his own, presumably reading his book. Team 10 had gone off in the same direction, apparently, Asuma was taking them out for food. Mei and Mammon had disappeared on their own. Which left Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Lilly all alone.

"Where'd we go now?" Sakura questioned.

"We're heading home." Sasuke stated, starting to walk off, carrying Lilly on his back.

"I'm heading home too. Bye Sakura-chan." Naruto said, walking off in a different direction.

"Oh... Bye..." Sakura sighed, heading home.

 

********

 

Back at the Akatsuki, everyone was up and healing themselves. They weren't happy at all. However, the one who was mostly angry was Orochimaru. He had come so close to putting his cursed mark on Sasuke, yet he had still managed to miss.

"I will get you!" He shouted out to nobody in particular.

 

********

 

Sasuke and Lilly had headed home, knowing that once Naruto had gotten far out of Sakura's view, that he would come and join up with them.

"Lilly..." Naruto sighed. "Don't use the Kage Bushin too much... You felt the effects it has on you."

"Alright Naruto..." She said, yawning. She knew she had been drained by just using that one jutsu.

"Let's get you home sis." Sasuke smiled, walking through the village, with Naruto at his side, and Lilly on his back.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

keep up the good work sis

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Always do sis hehe

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

459 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 17, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing