Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Final Exam and Resuces

Final Exam and Resuces

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 32 - Final Exam and Rescues

 

The Akatsuki looked around the village, heading toward the Hokage's office, to try and capture the three-tailed beast host, Sasuke. Itachi was being held captive, as whoever was acting in charge of the Akatsuki - not Pain (Nagato) anymore - knew that Itachi would try stop them at all costs.

"We're nearing the office." Hidan informed.

"Soon we'll have the three-tailed beast." Kakuzu said.

"And have gotten rid of one of the annoying Sharingan users... Those Uchiha's, hmm." Deidara grinned.

"We've not to kill Itachi, unless he tries to get some word out to the others in the village, to stop us." Konan told them.

"I can see why the boss wanted him tied up and blindfolded." Kisame smirked. "If he was free he'd try and stop us. Even with just his hands tied, he would still try use his Mangekyo Sharingan on us to trap us in a Genjutsu."

"Why do you think we blindfolded him...? Idiot." Konan sighed, shaking her head.


The Akatsuki slowly headed to the Hokage's office, where Naruto was training with Jiraiya, and Sasuke was in the Hokage's office, while they figured out how to remove the cursed mark.


*********


Lilly wasn't able to sleep that night, so lay awake, looking at the ceiling, wondering about her brothers and hoping they were okay. She was incredibly worried about them, but wasn't allowing anyone to know, as she didn't want anyone - Mei, Mammon, Shiru, Naruto, Zack or Cecilia - worrying about her, like she was her brothers, but that wasn't the case. Naruto always seemed to worry about her, as well as Cecilia.


Cecilia was staying the night, and felt like something was wrong, so got up and headed into Lilly's room to see if everything was alright, only to find her staring at the ceiling.

"Are you okay Lilly?" Cecilia questioned.

"Not really... I think something is going on in the village... and I'm also wondering what my brothers are up to." She sighed softly.

"I see." Cecilia smiled a little, sitting on the edge of the bed. "They'll be fine. I bet they are thinking about you. I'm sure they'll be home soon." She said with a soft and kind voice.

"I hope so." She sat up, and looked over at Cecilia. "I don't want to lose them."

"I know sweetie." Cecilia smiled, her soft smile.

 

As the two of them talked, a loud crashing noise came from within the village. Lilly had thought something wasn't right, and grabbed her kunai, running outside - having been still in her normal clothes - heading towards where the crashing sound came from. She suddenly halted at the sight of Itachi tied up and blindfolded, and Sasuke knocked out.

"Let them go!" She shouted.

"Lilly!" Itachi shouted. "Get out of here!" He sounded worried, as he recognised his sister's voice, and wasn't wanting her to get hurt.

"Oh look. The Uchiha kunoichi is here to play." Kisame smirked, appearing behind her.

"Let my brothers go." She said, her voice implied that she wasn't happy and was angry, yet also worried.

"No. The boss wants them. However, he doesn't need you!" Kisame smirked, kicking her in the back, sending her towards the ground, but Lilly managed to use that momentum to do a front flip instead.

"Nice try." She smirked a little. "But that's not going to happen." Just as she started to fight with Kisame, Cecilia and Zack appeared, setting Itachi free, while trying to get Sasuke away from Hidan and Kakuzu.

"Leave her alone!" Itachi growled, trapping Kisame and the others in his Genjutsu, however, some had managed to get free, and Kisame started to fight with Lilly, as the rest of them started to help Sasuke out.

 

Lilly was trying to battle with Kisame, however, she wasn't doing very well, he was able to dodge all her attacks, but she was able to dodge nearly almost all of his, only a couple of his attacks tended to hit. By the time the rest of them and freed Sasuke, Itachi grabbed Kisame by the neck, his eyes those of the Mangekyo Sharingan, revealing how pissed off and angry he was at someone hurting his little sister.

"Touch her again and you'll pay..." Itachi spoke, in a dark voice.

"Big bro..." Lilly groaned a little, holding her arm, as it had ended up getting slightly sprained. She seemed a little beaten up, but otherwise, she was fine. "Don't... I'm fine." She smiled softly.

"Alright..." Itachi sighed, dropping Kisame to the ground, giving him a kick to the ribs, before walking over to his sister and everyone else, before picking her up, his dark brown eyes back, instead of the Mangekyo Sharingan. "Let's get home." Itachi smiled a little, looking over at his unconscious little brother, in the arms of Cecilia. "We'll take him to the hospital first."

"Right." Cecilia nodded, vanishing within an instant, only to later on appear at the Konoha hospital.

"Will big bro Sasuke be okay?" Lilly wondered, worried about him.

"He'll be fine." Itachi said, poking her cheek, before heading off, back home.

 

***********

 

As the day passed, and night fell, Lilly had told her older brother about how she was able to sit the final exam tomorrow, and be able to help out Team 7, until they could figure a way to remove the curse mark from Sasuke. He smiled at hearing it, and just hugged her tight, ruffling up her hair. He was so proud and happy to hear that his little sister was growing up, and was - as long as she passed the final exam - going to finally become a Genin ninja, and be a ninja just like him and Sasuke.

"I'm so glad to hear that. You'll do well. I know you will." Itachi smiled.

"Thanks. I hope I pass." Lilly smiled, fixing her hair back into place.

"You will. You're an Uchiha. I passed, Sasuke passed, and you are going to pass." He chuckled softly.

"Just because you both passed nii-chan, doesn't mean I will." She sighed, and Itachi finished fixing her hair for her.

"You will. You just have to believe in your own abilities and potential." He smiled, giving her a hug, once he had finished fixing her hair for her.

"Alright big bro." Lilly smiled softly. "Thanks."

"You're welcome sis." He smiled, before Sasuke walked in.

"Nii-chan!" Lilly shouted, before going over and hugging Sasuke tightly. "You're alright!"

"Yeah." Sasuke smiled a little, wincing a bit from the tightness of the hug, but trying to ignore it, hugging her back. "I am." Somehow, the curse mark was not as visible as it usually was, so it seemed to Itachi that maybe the curse mark was weakening, which meant, he and Sasuke would end up having to battle sooner than he expected, so he would be able to remove the cursed mark from his younger brother, along with giving him the same eyes.

 

***********

 

As the morning sun rose, Lilly woke and got ready for school, believing that everyone else was still asleep, she tried to be as quiet as possible, while hiding her chakra. It didn't work. Itachi and Sasuke were already up and downstairs in the kitchen, eating breakfast, having set out some for their sister. By the time she got downstairs, she was surprised to see them there, but didn't care. She was happy that they were the first people to see her, before she went to the academy to take the final exam.

"Good morning!" Lilly said, in a happy, sing-song like voice.

"Good morning little sister." Both brothers said, smiling towards her.

"All set for school?" Itachi questioned, knowing fine well what she was going to be doing today.

"Yup." She smiled, sitting down to eat her breakfast.

"What are you up to today then?" Sasuke questioned.

"Stuff." Lilly giggled, starting to eat her food.

"Well just do your best sis." Itachi smiled, winking a little at her, chuckling softly.

"I will." Lilly said, once she had finished eating. "I got to go now!" She smiled, getting up and kissing both her brothers on the cheek softly, before running out the door, bag in hand, heading towards the academy and meeting place Iruka had told her. Would she pass or would she fail?

 

*************

 

As soon as she reached the academy, Iruka was waiting outside for her. He had arranged for her to take the exam somewhere else, so that he is able to continue teaching the rest of the class, to catch them up with the young kunoichi.

"The Hokage will be in charge of your exam Lilly. Usually it's me and one other sensei, but seeing as I still have the rest of the class to teach, I won't be there this time. However, it doesn't stop me from wishing you luck, and hoping that you will succeed." Iruka smiled, before heading back inside the academy, before Lord Hokage - Tsunade - appeared, with a smile.

"Are you ready to take the exam Lilly?" She questioned, just wanting to make sure she knew what she was in for, and that if she wanted to back down, she was more than welcome to.

"Yes." Lilly smiled. "I'm ready."

"I'm glad to hear that, now let's go." Tsunade said, heading off, with Lilly following her close behind.

 

As soon as they reached the clearing, Tsunade started to tell Lilly what the final exam consisted of - a writing exam and a practical exam - which both her marks would determine on whether she passed or not. Lilly was determined to pass this exam, so she would be able to help out her brothers - and everyone in the village - protect Naruto and Sasuke against the Akatsuki and any other threats.

"The first exam is a written one, and seeing as the academy is being used for your classmates teaching, I will set up somewhere for you to do the written part, for now, I will find another sensei, to help assess your practical exam, which you will be performing a jutsu for us." Tsunade smiled, before taking out her phone, calling another sensei to come and watch her perform her jutsu.

"What jutsu is it Hokage?" Lilly questioned, wondering if it was the same jutsu that Naruto had said to her, which if it was, she knew two ways to perform the jutsu, and she could easily do both of them.

"The clone jutsu." Tsunade replied, after hanging up her call. "The sensei should be here within a few minutes."

"Alright." Lilly smiled, trying not to get too confident.

 

By the time the sensei came, Lilly was surprised to see that the sensei Tsunade had called, was Iruka. She had thought that he was supposed to be teaching the class just now, obviously not.

"Iruka-sensei... I thought you were teaching the rest of the class?"

"I was... but Kakashi stepped in, and took over just for today." Iruka smiled. "Team 7 had no major missions to do anyway."

"He's right. Now why don't we get started." Tsunade smiled, sitting down on the bench that was near. "You know the clone jutsu right Lilly?" She questioned the young Uchiha.

"Of course." She smiled, as Iruka took his place beside Tsunade, the village headband in his hand, that she would receive if she managed to pass this entire exam.

"Then you have to create at least 3 identical clones to pass this practical exam, then that means that you would be one step closer to becoming the Genin ninja, you will become." Tsunade laughed a little softly.

"I'm ready." Lilly smiled.

"You may begin." Iruka nodded, knowing well that she would succeed, as she was one of the brightest students in his class, as well, surprisingly, as Michael Uzumaki.

 

Lilly started to concentrate her chakra, by having only the first sign required for the clone jutsu - the tiger hand sign - performed, before following up and performing the rest of the required hand signs for the jutsu - boar, ox and dog - before performing the jutsu and making three perfect clones of herself.

"Three perfect clones..." Iruka smiled. "No less what I expected for her." He chuckled softly.

"Well done Lilly. You're now one step closer to becoming a Genin ninja." Tsunade smiled.

"In one hour, meet us at the academy, and we will give you the written exam." Iruka told her. "For now, go let your brothers know, they are training nearby." He smiled, before leaving with the Hokage.

"Thanks." Lilly muttered to herself, before heading off in the direction of both her brothers chakra.

 

************

 

Once she reached her brothers, she smiled at the sight of both of them finishing training, before walking over to them. Both, Sasuke and Itachi, smiled at the sight of their little sister, although, Sasuke was a little curious as to why she wasn't at the academy, in class, just now.

"Hi little sis." Itachi smiled.

"Why aren't you at the academy?" Sasuke questioned.

"I've been able to take the final exam today." Lilly giggled. "I just done the practical part, and both of them seemed very pleased." She smiled.

"Iruka would've been one of your sensei's watching, but who was the other. It wasn't Mizuki as he had been sent to prison. So who was the other one?" Sasuke questioned, having been told by Naruto what Mizuki had tricked him into doing, before revealing him the truth about the nine-tailed beast sealed within him and Iruka protecting him.

"Lord Hokage herself. Tsunade-sama." She smiled.

"Wow. I never thought Tsunade-sama would've stepped in." Itachi chuckled. "Anyway, that's good to hear sis. When are you doing the written part?"

"In a hour." She replied.

"Well you will ace it." Sasuke smiled, giving her a tight, yet gentle, hug.

"I know." Lilly smiled, hugging him back, just as Itachi hugged both of them.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"When are you do the written part?" should be doing, not do.
Otherwise, all good ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you! That's what I get for working too fast xD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

500 Views
1 Review
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 30, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing