The Surprising CEO of Kaiba Corp

The Surprising CEO of Kaiba Corp

A Chapter by Rose
"

The story of how one ordinary human girl became immortal and more than a plain human. This chapter reveals how one of their closest friends is a CEO at Kaiba Corp.

"

Chapter 12 - The Surprising CEO of Kaiba Corp

 

We had all grabbed out jackets and well... some of us also grabbed our Millennium items, before starting to head out, to the city and to Kaiba Corp. None of us were expecting to find out what we were going to once we got to Kaiba Corp.

 

*************

 

As we walked through the streets, we had seen Paradox, in what looked like a suit, running in the direction of Domino Park, and Kaiba Corp. I exchanged a glance with big bro Morgan, who had a good enough idea what I was about to ask him.

"I have no idea where he is going." He said.

"Wherever he's going, he's in a hurry." Sparky added.

"Maybe we should follow him?" Jynx asked. "Find out where he's going?"

Both Anthony and Shizuo shook their heads. "We don't want him to feel like we're spying on him sis." They both said.

"But he may be getting into trouble..." I whispered.

"Since when did you care what trouble Blare and Paradox got into sis?" Morgan looked at me with a raised eye-brow.

"I don't. I just have this feeling that something is going on... something we don't know about." I sighed.

"Then let's go!" Jynx grinned. She was always one for an adventure.

"Fine..." Morgan sighed. Shizuo and Anthony just stayed quiet and shook their heads.

 

As we started to walk towards Domino Park, Tristan walked up to us, with a girl beside him. She looked as if she could tell something was up.

"Hey you lot." Tristan smiled. "This is my older sister, Indigo." He went on to say.

"You're older sister?" Crystal questioned, with a tone of slight dis-belief.

"Yes." That wasn't Tristan the replied. It was the girl beside him. "I'm Tristan's older sister, Indigo. And there is something you all need to see, something none of you would believe."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's about Blare... right?" Sparky raised an eye-brow. He had always been a clever guy at school, although, he was always so quiet.

"Yes." Was all Indigo replied, before walking off, with Tristan following closely behind her.

"I wonder what she's talking about." Liam pondered.

"Maybe if we try find where Paradox ran off to, we'll fine the answer." Jynx said, before changing to her wolf form. She could easily get bored being in her normal form.

"That's a great idea." Morgan smiled, patting Jynx on her head. We couldn't tell, but knowing Jynx, she would have been smiling, or yet again, grinning.

 

We walked off in the direction that we assumed Paradox had went, as we had lost sight of him, having stopped to talk to Indigo and Tristan. As we all walked towards Kaiba Corp, there was a slight second were everything went dark, then back to light again. Nobody, not even I, had an idea what it had been. All we knew was that it had cast a huge shadow and the shadow hadn't went any further that the building of Kaiba Corp.

 

*********

 

Kaiba Corp was originally founded by Seto Kaiba and his little brother Mokuba, but for the past few years, Seto had been getting a little out of control, so he had turned to someone, close to his family, and someone he could trust, to help him run Kaiba Corp. He had asked someone close to Rose and Morgan, to help him run Kaiba Corp, as he was still not happy that he had been beaten by Yugi so many times and was determined to defeat him.

 

*********

 

After a few days, we still never knew what was going on with Blare and Paradox, so when we next seen them, it unfortunately was the day that Shiro had to leave for a week. It felt like the worse day in history for me. I loved him and would miss him the entire time. He knew this as when he hugged me for the final time he whispered in my ear and it made me blush. I couldn't believe that he had said that to me but yet again, I did believe it.

"I'll miss you Rose." He said, as I hugged him back tightly, not wanting to let go but knowing I had to at some point.

"I'll miss you too Shiro." I felt a tear fall, as I let go and stopped hugging him. He smiled and kissed my forehead before vanishing.

"He'll be back." Blare said, gently and comfortingly, putting his arm around me. If I was thinking straight I would have realised that something was wrong, however, I was too upset, so I just turned around, buried my head against his arm and cried.

 

************

 

I continued to cry until I realised that I had to pull myself together and act strong. It was only a week. Surely, I could last a week without Shiro around. However, Blare was being strangely nice to me. I knew he still sort of had feelings for me from when we were together, but for me, I had moved on. I didn't have the same feelings for him anymore.

 

As the week progressed, Blare asked me if I wanted to go for a walk to the park, just like we had when were together. I decided that there was no harm in it, so as we walked to the park, he tried to put his arm around me and tried to kiss me. I had never thought of Blare the type of guy to try a cheap move like that. I growled as he tried his best to kiss me and I just slapped him across the face.

"What the hell are you playing at!?" I growled.

Blare grinned and pulled me close. "Trying to steal you away from HIM!" He growled a little. He may have been a year younger than me, but god, he was surprisingly strong. I knew he hated Shiro, but I never knew that he hated him as much. I tried to get free of his grip. I still wasn't used to what I had become so I couldn't get free as easily as I would have liked to.

"Let me go Blare!"

"No!" He growled and leaned close enough to whisper in my ear. "Not until you go out with me..." He grinned. There was something sinister about that grin and I wasn't wanting to stay and find out what he had planned. Although, I never would have guessed that what he had planned to happen, already had happened.

"That will NOT happen! We agreed when we broke up that we would stay friends! Nothing more!" I snapped at him, finally getting free from his grip.

"We'll see." He grinned, turning to his dragon form, flying off. He seemed to fly off in the direction of Kaiba Corp. I thought for a moment and then shrugged, walking home.

 

As I walked home, Jynx ran up to me and pounced on me, knocking me down to the ground. I just laughed in surprise, gently pushing her off me.

"What the hell sis?" I laughed, playfully ruffling her hair.

"I just felt like it." She laughed, fixing her hair.

"Okay then." I laughed, as we got up and walked of home.

 

********

 

As we reached home, Morgan and Shizuo - for once - where outside training. Yet again, Shizuo had said before, that he would only really train with Morgan and Anthony as he didn't want to hurt either Jynx or myself. So just to slightly annoy him, Jynx and I always trained together, or sometimes, occasionally, either Morgan or Anthony would train with us and sometimes even show us new moves that we could use to defend ourselves if we ever got in a fight.


Anthony was watching them both from a tree, and he was in his chibi form with his fox tail and ears showing. I noticed him and just laughed slightly, as he looked so cute. Jynx tilted her head, confused about what I was laughing at, as I pointed to our big brother and she giggled.

"Kawaii onii-san Anthony." We both said, smiling. You could easily see the faint blush showing on his face, as he looked away from us to watch Morgan and Shizuo training.

"He is." Someone appeared from behind the tree, arms folded as she leaned against is. "So is Shizuo." She smiled.

"Who are you" Shizuo asked, as he blocked one of Morgan's kicks with his arm.

"I'm Deserae." She smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you." Morgan nodded in her direction, before sweep kicking Shizuo's legs from out under him, which he avoided by jumping out the way. "How do you know big bro?"

"He probably doesn't remember but we did used to go to school together." She smiled and walked over. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. To most guys, she would've made them probably faint, as she was so stunning.

"I remember you." Shizuo answered, before walking away. "That's all for today bro, okay?" Morgan just nodded in agreement.

 

Jynx and I walked over to them and just stood there listening, wondering what was going on. The girl - Deserae - looked to be a lot older than us, but almost, maybe slightly younger, than Shizuo. We always seemed to have loads of girls at ours, mostly because Shizuo was... kind of... a girl magnet.

"How many girls has that been?" I whispered to Jynx.

"About the fourth one this month." She sighed.

"It's clear that she likes him." I shook my head, sighing.

"Yes it is." I thought Jynx was going to say that, but to my surprise, it was big bro Morgan.

"You'd think he'd get the hint and ask one of the girls out." Jynx face-palmed, while both Morgan and I nodded in agreement with her.

 

***********

 

After a few days passed, we were soon going to find out the truth about Blare and what his true goal was. However, nothing would be fully revealed until years later, as Blare attempts to destroy Rose and Toshiro's relationship... entirely... However, one question remains... will he succeed in destroying their relationship, or not? Rose would be determined not to let him succeed, although, knowing her family and the trouble that has came to all of them, something was going to go wrong. Very wrong.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is not fully a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction, only parts of this are relating/based on Yu-Gi-Oh and I don't take any credit for those parts. Anything relating/based on any Manga/Anime, I don't take any credit regarding those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooooo I really like this!! Send me a rr when the next chapter is out

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing