Strange Going's On and The Return of An Old Friend

Strange Going's On and The Return of An Old Friend

A Chapter by Rose
"

The story of how one ordinary human girl became immortal and more than a plain human. This chapter is after years of no trouble and disruptions and after Blare returns to Domino City after being away.

"

Chapter 13 - Strange Going's On and The Return of An Old Friend

 

As years passed, no trouble or strange occurances had happened and everything was going fine like it used to. I was still getting a little used to my new life and new powers, but luckily, I had a lot of people helping me. However, Morgan was the one who tended to help me out the most, since he still blamed himself for having turned me to save my life. Nobody else was blaming him, they were all just happy that I was alive. However, there was one person who had been gone for almost 2 and a half years now. Blare. Blare was missing, although, there was only really one person who was worried about where he was - even though, I was a tiny bit worried, but not that worried - and that was his brother, Paradox. He was constantly coming around to our house, asking if we had seen him. The answer was always the same. "No."

 

************

 

I had decided to go out for a walk during the evening, on my own. I had nothing else to do, and for once, besides the fact that I was now part vampire, I couldn't sleep and wanted some fresh air. Something was bothering me and I couldn't figure out what it was. As I reached the park, I recognised a familiar feeling and I noticed a familiar jacket... Blare. He had returned. Though there was someone with him... someone who seemed to be younger than Blare. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey stranger." I smirked. "Who's this I see?" I laughed. He just chuckled and grinned.

"This is Blaze... My, well our, son." He smirked. My eyes widened in surprise. How could this have been possible?

"That can't be true!" I hadn't seen him in ages and the first thing he tells me is that this boy... who looks nothing at all like me... is Blare and mine's son. "What kind of sick joke are you playing at?!" I growled.

"No joke." He smirked devilishly.

"It's true..." I sounded astonished. How could this be happening?

"Yep." He grinned, before walking off, with Blaze following him.

"You are sick!" I growled, as a tear fell down my face - although, I never realised.

"You know you love me." Blare grinned, as he left with Blaze.

 

What the hell had happened, and when did that happen? I didn't feel that way for him anymore, I only cared about Shiro. I couldn't understand any of this, and I didn't believe any of this had happened. I may have believed him to be so annoying at first, but now I just hated him with all my heart.

 

**********

 

As I flew home with Blaze on my back, I smirked evilly to myself. I knew she had been the same as me, even though she didn't truly believe it. We were supposed to be with each other, she just didn't seem to accept it. I would have to find some way of breaking up their relationship, but how, I wasn't so sure yet.

"Who was that?" Blaze questioned me.

"Your mother." I replied.

"Oh." Was all he said, but what I didn't realise that Blaze was going to try destroy the world, and all of us would have to stop him. Even Rose and I.

 

***********

 

I walked home alone that night, but Morgan must have sensed something was wrong, as within a few minutes of walking home alone, and Blare having left, I was crying and he was comforting me.

"What's wrong sis?" He questioned, hugging me close, wiping away my tears. I hadn't cried like this since I was little.

"N-Nothing." I lied.

"Sis..." He sighed. "What's wrong? Please tell me."

"Blame Blare." I said, getting up and running off. I didn't want to explain this to him.

 

As I ran off, someone grabbed me into a hug. I didn't realise at first, but it had been Shiro. I just wanted to be alone, but he knew something was wrong.

"Rose." He said to me, in his normal caring voice, but today there was a hint of worry in his voice.

"Shiro." I sniffled, looking at him, just realising that it was him.

"What's the matter?" He questioned, wiping away a few tears that had fallen.

"I'm scared something will happen and I'll lose you." I said. It was the truth, but yet again, it wasn't either.

"Nothing will happen." He smiled, kissing my forehead. I had always felt safe in his arms, and I didn't want to be anywhere else.

"I hope you're right." I sighed softly.

"I know." He smiled, running his fingers gently through my hair.

 

**********

 

Jynx and I headed to find Blare, as we hadn't been happy how he had upset Rose. What was going on? What had been so bad that it upset her?

"What's going on?" Jynx questioned.

"I'm not sure." I said. "But whatever it is, it has upset sis too much. We need to find out what has happened."

"Yeah. Dragon-boy needs to pay." She said as she walked beside me, in her wolf form, as we headed to find Blare.

"Yeah." I chuckled. It was always funny when Jynx and Blare would argue, because Blare would always call Jynx 'mutt', but then she would call him 'dragon-boy'. If that wasn't going on, then it wasn't normal.

 

As soon as we reached Blare, both of us stopped in shock, as we seen a boy with him. Who was this child? It couldn't have been his.

"Who is that?" Jynx questioned.

"I don't know." I said, as Blare walked over to us, with the boy following him.

"Hey Morgan. Mutt." He smirked, as Jynx growled at him, he sent a breath of fire to her tail, setting it on fire. She yelped, as I started to put the flame out, glaring at him.

"What was that for?!" I snapped at him, close to slapping him.

"Hey, hey." He grinned. "Come on now, be nice. Say 'hi' to Blaze. Your nephew." He smirked, as the boy who seemed only about 3 years old, who was actually 6 years, stepped forward.

"Hello." The boy said in a quiet voice. "Nice to meet you both." He smiled a little. How could he be any relation to Blare.

"How the hell can you have a son?!" I exclaimed, still shocked at all this. Was this what had upset Rose?

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." He smirked, before starting to explain it all to me. He was right. I didn't believe anything. Clearly Jynx was just as surprised as I was, but she didn't seem to mind. She was actually quite happy with Blaze, as he seemed to be nothing like Blare at all, and was being nice to her.

 

**********

 

I had a dark side to me, which nobody, not even my father knew off. I was planning to destroy them all, and this god-forsaken planet. They were all going to die. They were in my way. Nobody was going to stop me. No-one. So I was pretending to be nice to them all. Even this aunt of mine. She was strange.

 

***********

 

By the time I arrived home, I was in time for dinner. Anthony was busy in the kitchen making ramen for everyone. But when I looked in the living room, I noticed that Jynx and Morgan were missing. I was wondering what was going on.

"Hey big bro Shizuo." I said, walking over to him, tapping his shoulder. He was busy working on his armour that he had. He was always keeping himself busy.

"Yes?" He questioned, continuing to work on his armour.

"Where's big bro Morgan and Jynx?" I questioned.

"They went to see Blare." He said to me.

"Blare?" I blinked. This couldn't be happening. Blare better not tell them the truth about Blaze. Especially not that I was supposed to be his mother.

"Yeah." He said. "Why? What's up?"

"Nothing." I lied, going into the kitchen, before heading out the back door. As I headed out the back door, there was a crashing sound, as well as the smell of smoke. Something strange was going on. What was happening?



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is not fully a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction, only parts of this are relating/based on Yu-Gi-Oh and I don't take any credit for those parts. Anything relating/based on any Manga/Anime, I don't take any credit regarding those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I'm guessing each individual paragraph is everyone else's thoughts or actions towards Blare. Very interesting chapter indeed. I'm very curious as to what Blaze is planning and how Blare did get a son especially if Rose is his mother and Blare has been away for so long. ?!? you have much to write young one. I hope you don't overwhelm yourself.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. All will be revealed within the next few chapters as to how Blare got a son, with Rose as hi.. read more



Reviews

I'm guessing each individual paragraph is everyone else's thoughts or actions towards Blare. Very interesting chapter indeed. I'm very curious as to what Blaze is planning and how Blare did get a son especially if Rose is his mother and Blare has been away for so long. ?!? you have much to write young one. I hope you don't overwhelm yourself.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. All will be revealed within the next few chapters as to how Blare got a son, with Rose as hi.. read more
I Love the dark side of pople some times they are so awesome =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Yeah they are. :3 I hope you'll read more of my story.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 25, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Losing You Losing You

A Poem by Rose