Hanzo's Death

Hanzo's Death

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 41 - Hanzo's Death

 

As a few days passed, both Sasuke and Naruto vanished from the village without a trace. That largely worried the Hokage, seeing as both of them were tailed beast hosts. The Akatsuki was after them, and determined to take the tailed beast from within them to create a new world. That was one thing nobody could allow to happen. Itachi and Lilly were the most worried because they had no clue as to were their brother had gone, as well as one of their true friends, who had helped them through the thick and thin; through the bad and good; through everything. They needed them back, and they needed to find them as quickly as they could.

 

"We need to find them..." Lilly sighed, as she searched the forest with her team, and their sensei - Itachi.

"I know. All teams and chunnin and jonin ninjas have been ordered to search for them." Itachi told his sister.

"So that's why we're helping also." Michael said.

"Correct." Itachi sighed.

"Sounds like fun." Jynx grinned.

"Not really. This is a serious mission Jynx. If we don't get them back then war may begin." Itachi sighed.

"Oh... Right..." Jynx sighed.

"Where could they be..." Lilly wondered.

"You three head back to the village... I'll need to find a new team for a little bit, while I go search..."

"The Akatsuki HQ..." Lilly finished. "I've been there before, I know what to expect... Let me help."

"No. The only reason why, is because you are only Genin ninja, you shouldn't be going on hard missions like this." Itachi explained.

"Why?" Michael wondered.

"Because they're too tough for us. The Hokage and the sensei's don't think we can handle it." Lilly sighed, stopping. "Isn't that right big brother?" She would never usually call him her brother on a mission where he is supposed to be her sensei. However, today she needed too. She knew that he had once been like her and been treated the exact same by his sensei.

Itachi stopped and looked over at her. "That's right..." He sighed.

"So that's the only reason we don't get A-rank missions?" Michael sighed. "That's not fair."

"YEAH!" Jynx growled.

"There has been one exception from our village who got to do an A-rank mission... Team 7... Kakashi's team from last year... The team of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke..." She sighed. "Mostly because the client partially lied to them about the mission they were to do, because he couldn't afford the more expensive rank mission."

"How do you know all this sis?" Itachi questioned.

"Sasuke told me... As I was falling asleep one night when I was little... Right after the mission as well..."

 

************

 

Sasuke and Naruto woke in a dark damp room, with no windows. They both tried to get out, but they were tied together. They didn't like the fact that they couldn't move, or do anything to get free. Sasuke tried to get free - like he had one time when Naruto tied him up, pretending to be him - but it didn't work.

"Damn it!" Sasuke growled. "Why isn't it working?"

"I don't know..." Naruto growled.

"We need to get out of her..." Sasuke said, calming down more.

"I know." Naruto sighed.

"You won't get out." Hanzo appeared before the two jinchuuriki, smirking. "Not without hurting someone." He grinned darkly.

"HANZO!" Both of them growled. After everything he had done, everyone hated him, and despised him. Most of them wished he would just go die in the burning pits of hell.

"That's right... Two down, and one to go." He smirked, before walking out of the door, locking it shut. No escape. If either managed to get the other free then they would still have no means of escaping this place.

 

***********

 

Matatabi had appeared beside Lilly in his chibi form and whispered something to her, which she couldn't believe. He knew where they were and how to get to them.

"Where are they?" Lilly questioned the two tailed cat.

"Near the Akatsuki HQ, in what appears to be an abandoned prison." Matatabi told her.

"We have to go get them." Lilly said.

"We do." Itachi said, picking up the chibi two tailed cat. "Take us there."

"Very well... Itachi-san..." Matatabi sighed, running off in the direction of where the prison was located. The two of them, and a few others - Cecilia, Zack and Josh - followed closely behind.

 

However, on their way, 3 strangers in what appeared to be Akatsuki uniforms appeared, however there was only one thing... sorry, one person, they were after. Sasuke Uchiha.

 

***********

 

"Don't worry Naruto." Sasuke smirked.

"Why?" Naruto questioned, curiously.

"I've got people who'll help me out. Remember when I left the village, and nobody could convince me to come back?"

"Yeah... Why?" Naruto blinked, slightly confused.

"I got my own 4-man squad and they'll help. They'll hopefully find Itachi and Lilly and tell them, leading them straight to us." Sasuke said, looking up at the ceiling, sitting alone. He had finally managed to get them freed from the ropes, however, there was still the trouble from getting out of the door. Both of them had tried various jutsus to try break down the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"I see." Naruto grinned, petting Kurama - who was in his chibi form.

 

*************

 

"Akatsuki members!" Cecilia growled.

"No." The red haired girl, wearing glasses spoke. "We work with Sasuke Uchiha. He ordered us to come to this village if ever he was to vanish, to find his brother and sister, and lead them to him." She seemed to be blushing slightly, when she said Sasuke's name. Was she in love with Sasuke just like almost every other girl?

"How can we trust you?" Zack questioned, getting into a fighting stance.

"If we didn't know Sasuke, how would we know the names of his brother and sister, as well as what they look like?" The guy who seemed to have a bad-a*s sword grinned.

"I'm not sure..." Josh said, getting in front of Lilly. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt her.

"There is no way." The finally guy spoke.

"He's right." Itachi sighed, looking over at them.

"Just to be on the safe side." Cecilia said, walking towards the 3 strangers, kunai in hand. "Who are his brother and sister, and what do they look like?" She questioned the strangers, knowing fine well who Sasuke's brother and sister where, and that they were right with them just now.

"Itachi Uchiha and Lilly Uchiha and as for what they look like." The girl said. "They're right there." She said, pointing towards them.

"Correct." Itachi said. "Now you know us, so who are you?"

"Karin Uzumaki." The girl introduced herself. "A sensor ninja."

"Suigestu Hozuki." The guy with the bad-a*s sword grinned.

"Jugo." The seemingly politer one spoke.

"Cecilia Uzumaki." Cecilia said, introducing herself to the strangers.

"Zack Hyuga." Zack said, nodding towards them in greeting.

"Josh Hyuga." Josh said, lowering his guard, feeling that he could trust them, just a little.

 

With the introductions over, they headed out, with Karin leading the way, to find Sasuke and Naruto and the person responsible for this and everything that has happened over the past few years... Hanzo.

 

***********

 

As soon as they reached the abandoned prison, Itachi knocked the door down, with the help of Jugo and Zack, running in seeing if the coast was clear. It was. They headed inside, and a few of them were surprised to see that they had gotten free from the ropes, and were just waiting on a rescue party.

"Took you long enough." Naruto grinned.

"I knew you would find us." Sasuke said, walking over to his brother and sister, giving them a hug.

"It's all thanks to these three." Lilly said, hugging back, looking over towards Jugo, Suigestu and Karin.

"I knew they were a good team when I picked them that day." Sasuke chuckled, which made Karin blush.

"I'm guessing you like Sasuke." Cecilia giggled.

"NO!" Karin protested, blushing darker.

"Most the girls I meet end up having some feelings for me..." Sasuke sighed. "It gets annoying." That shut Karin right up.

 

As they headed out of the prison, who appeared right in front of them. But of course, Hanzo. However, he was alone. No Ebony. No Kabuto. No Akatsuki members. He was all alone.

"Where's your back-up Hanzo?" Itachi smirked.

"I don't need any help taking out you lot!" He growled, doing his summoning jutsu, summoning a flamming slammander.

"Everyone get out of here. Naruto, Sasuke and I can handle this." Itachi smirked, activating his Mangekyo Sharingan.

"I'm staying." Lilly said, activating her Sharingan. "He's been a pain in my life, and I want to make him pay for everything." When she could want to be, Lilly would have a mean streak, and a sense of hatred within her. Her hatred for today was Hanzo, and he had been her hatred for a long time, although, she had hidden it.

"Alright." Itachi sighed, smiling. He wanted to let her help, especially seeing how she knew he was one of the main causes to everything that had happened in her life.

 

***********

 

The fight commenced, as the five of them battled. Itachi, Sasuke, Lilly and Naruto against Hanzo. The odds may have not been very fair, but he wasn't one you would feel to play fair in a fight. The three from the Uchiha had their Sharingan active, while Naruto had managed to work with Kurama, allowing him to take over and do what everyone wanted. They wanted to kill Hanzo. Kill him for good.

"You shall die here." Lilly growled, starting to perform hand signs, which both her brothers copied - without using the Sharingan to copy them - knowing well what the jutsu was.

"And you shall pay for what you have done to us all. To Lilly. To our friends!" Naruto said, in a dark demonic voice. The same dark demonic voice of the Kyuubi. Kurama's voice. He started to do hand signs, performing his own jutsu. Naruto had thought about teaching it to Lilly if they managed to kill Hanzo.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" The three Uchiha's said, sending three huge fireballs, which merged together to create an even bigger one, right towards him.

"Rasengan!" Naruto said, as a huge orb appeared in his hand. Jirayia had been teaching him it, as well as some new jutsus that he could feel would help the jinchuuriki in battle.

"YOU SHALL NOT BEAT ME!" Hanzo growled, as his salamander sent out a poisonous gas, luckily for all of them, they managed to get out the way in time. Except for Naruto. His jutsu required him to run straight into that poisonous gas, to be able to get a good hit at Hanzo. It worked. Naruto ignored the effects of the poison, and hit Hanzo straight in the gut with the jutsu, as the fireball seemed to make the poisonous gas disappear. Was Naruto alright? What had happened amongst the explosion? Was Hanzo dead? Those questions were running through all three of the siblings minds.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome, i love the part wear naruto uses his jutsu to get where the guy was through the gas. =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. :D
Tavionna

11 Years Ago

your welcome =)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

493 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on February 20, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing