Ebony's Shocking Revelation

Ebony's Shocking Revelation

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 42 - Ebony's Shocking Revelation

 

As the smoke cleared, all that seemed to be seen was Naurto punching Hanzo in the stomach from the Rasengan, and blood flowing down from Hanzo's mouth, some going onto Naruto's shoulder. How bad was the damage that had been done?

 

For a good few minutes nobody seemed to speak, or even move. Most of them were in shock from what had happened. But Naruto suddenly moved, pulling his arm away from Hanzo, stepping backwards. Hanzo seemed badly hurt, and as Naruto stepped back, Hanzo feel face first to the floor.

 

"Naruto..." Lilly said quietly.

"I'm fine." Naruto said in his normal voice.

"Is he...?" Sasuke questioned.

"I think so." After Naruto said that, screaming was heard, as Ebony appeared beside Hanzo, picking him up into her arms, crying.

"N-No..." She said through tears.

"E-Ebony..." Hanzo managed to weakly say, wiping away her tears, blood flowing from his mouth. "D-Don't c-cry..." He said to her, before closing his eyes, letting death take him.

"H-Hanzo..." She sniffled, as Itachi walked over to her, his kind normal eyes showing.

"Ebony..." He said, as Jynx appeared, seeing her sister's boyfriend dead in her arms, shaking her head, going over to her hugging her. She may have hated her sister, but she knew she needed someone to comfort her now, and she was the only one left.

"Sis. I'm here." Jynx said, speaking normally for once. "Don't cry. He wouldn't like seeing you cry."

"Jynx... I..." Ebony whispered something to her sister, which made her sister's eyes widen in surprise.

"NO WAY!" Jynx exclaimed. Clearly what she had heard, she couldn't believe it. "You're kidding me?!" Ebony just shook her head.

"I'm not." Ebony smiled a little. "It's true."

"Since when?" Jynx blinked, and the others - Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and Lilly - walked out, leaving them to discuss what they had too.

"2 months ago."

"But you look nothing like it!" Jynx exclaimed.

"I know... but I am..." Ebony sighed. "Now there's no point..."

"Don't say that!" Jynx smiled. "You haven't fully lost him then."

"You're right." Ebony smiled a little. "You're right."

 

************

 

As Jynx and Ebony talked about what Ebony had revealed to Jynx, the others left the building. Lilly was a little curious as to what Jynx had been told, although, she had decided to wait until the next time she seen Jynx to ask her.

"That's that." Naruto grinned.

"One trouble has gone, and I doubt Ebony will be much trouble now that he is gone." Itachi said.

"You can never be so sure big bro." Sasuke sighed. "She could still cause trouble, and work with the Akatsuki to come after us."

"You're right."

"I wonder what Ebony told Jynx..." Lilly said quietly to herself.

"Whatever it was, it is none of your business sis." Itachi sighed, shaking his head.

"I know..." Lilly sighed.

"Now let's head home." Sasuke smiled. "He's gone so the only trouble that we worry about is the Akatsuki."

"Yeah." Naruto grinned. "Let's go!" He said, heading off in the direction for the village.

"Wait up Naruto!" Sasuke smirked, running after, trying to catch up with him. Itachi just looked at Lilly and chuckled.

"Let's go sis."

"Right." And they ran after the others.

 

***********

 

As they reached the village, they came back to a terrible sight. The village was up in flames, and all Shinobi were fighting. What was going on here and what had happened while they had been gone?

"We must protect the hosts!" Tsunade was shouting, as even she was fighting. She got sent flying backwards by some kind of wind. But there was none.

"Almighty Push." Nagato said, walking towards her. He didn't seem to be himself anymore.

"NAGATO!" Itachi shouted, getting in front of the Hokage, trapping Nagato in a genjutsu. It didn't work. Nagato's Rinnegan eyes somehow prevented it.

"What's going on?" Lilly questioned, as Sasuke gently moved her behind him, getting in a protective stance.

"I'm not sure." Sasuke said. "However, I think that whatever is going on, it's relating to the Akatsuki and the tailed beasts..."

"Us?" Lilly blinked, looking up at him, as he just nodded.

 

Sasuke just watched, with Lilly behind him, and Naruto at his side, as Itachi tried to protect the Hokage from being killed by Nagato. Itachi didn't seem to be landing any attacks on him, as Jiraiya appeared in his sage mode, and started to take over. He said something to Itachi, which none of the others heard, and Itachi just followed his orders, grabbing Tsunade and getting her out of there, along with grabbing Naruto's arm.

"Follow me bro!" Itachi said, running off, almost dragging Tsunade and Naruto with him.

"Alright..." Sasuke said, a hint of worry in his voice, as he put Lilly on his back, and ran after their brother.

 

**********

 

As soon as they got out of view from the village and the  battles that seemed to be happening, Itachi let go of both Naruto and Tsunade, making sure his younger brother and sister were okay. Lilly wasn't entirely sure as to what was happening and was slightly confused. She started to feel like that weak defenseless little girl she had been, and apparently to her older brothers, still was.

"What's going on Tsunade?" Sasuke questioned.

"The Akatsuki are here for you both." She sighed.

"They can't seal the nine tails without having sealed the others first." Itachi said.

"I know, but it doesn't mean they can't capture him and have him ready to be sealed when they need him." Tsunade said. "They're mainly after Sasuke just now, as they think they have killed the two tails, and already captured it."

"They haven't though." Naruto said.

"We know that, but they don't. So if they do manage to get all the tailed beasts, including you both, they won't succeed with their plan." Tsunade continued to say.

"Because they won't have the two tails." Itachi said. "So that's why they wanted to move the two tails location from Kumogakure to Konoha."

"Correct, as well as having nobody in Kumogakure who would've been a suitable host for the two tails." Tsunade said, taking a drink from some kind of can. The name on the side of it was 'Sake', was it some kind of beer?

"Should you really be drinking that now?" Sasuke said, shaking his head.

 

The five of them walked through the woods, hiding their chakra's, hoping that nobody would sense them. However, someone had sensed them, but luckily she was a friend, and not an enemy.

"Yo." Jynx said.

"What do you want Jynx?" Itachi questioned.

"Ebony needs help..." She sighed. "I know she isn't the nicest girl in the world, but you can't just abandon her."

"What kind of help?" Sasuke questioned.

"Somewhere safe to stay, until the child is born." Jynx said. Those last four words shocked everyone.

"S-She's..." Itachi blinked, amazed that someone would end up having Hanzo's child.

"Yes she is." Jynx sighed. "Please help her. You don't have to do it for her, just do it for me."

"Very well..." Sasuke sighed.

"For you Jynx." Itachi smiled.

"Lead the way." Tsunade said, as Jynx headed off towards her sister.

 

As soon as they reached Ebony, she seemed badly hurt. Someone must have attacked her. Luckily for her, she wasn't too injured, and only had a broken arm. What had happened to her while Jynx was gone?

"Sis!" Jynx shouted, sounding worried. "What happened?!"

"Some ninja randomly attacked me..." Ebony growled, sitting up.

"What did they look like?" Naruto questioned.

"He had strange eyes..."

"The Rinnegan?"

"No... The same as those three." She said, pointing towards the three Uchiha's.

"And a mask?" Sasuke questioned.

"Yes."

"Tobi." Itachi growled.

"What would he want with Ebony?" Sasuke questioned his older brother.

"I'm not sure... But I do know one thing... We can't leave her here." He said, picking Ebony up gently into his arms.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I caused you nothing but trouble." She sighed.

"You may have... but we aren't doing this for you, we're doing this because Jynx asked us too." Naruto explained.

 

Ebony just looked at her sister, surprised that she was willing to help her, but also glad that she had someone in her life she could have help her.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Jynx smiled, healing her sister's arm. This was one of the first times, since Ebony had started dating Hanzo, that the two of them had gotten along. When Jynx had been little and Ebony was with Hanzo, she blatantly ignored her sister, and now felt bad for everything she ever done wrong as an older sister.

"I'm so sorry. For everything. Can you forgive me?" Ebony questioned.

"I forgive you sis." Jynx smiled, looking up at the sky. Like Sasuke, Itachi and Lilly, Ebony had ended up killing their parents, and nearly everyone else, but had been stopped, because of Hanzo. Sometimes things can be revealed, which show certain people to not be the true bad guy. Maybe Hanzo had been like that as well.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww....... the village went up in flames. =(

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Yeah, but it hasn't been truly destroyed. That will be revealed in the next chapter. Hehe
very interesting... good cliffhanger on the last chapter !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

538 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on February 21, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..