The Change Of Sensei

The Change Of Sensei

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 43 - The Change Of Sensei

 

After the fighting had stopped, and everything went back to the way things used to be, with Ebony living with her sister once again, Itachi got called to the Hokage's office, before meeting up with his team. The team of Jynx, Michael and Lilly.

"Is something wrong Tsunade-sama?" Itachi questioned.

"No. But I wish to ask that you find a different Chunnin, or Jonin ninja to take over your team. I think that we need to have you free at all times, so you are able to protect the village, as well as your brother and sister from any danger." Tsunade said.

"I see. I think you may be right. However, there is only one person I feel who would do well to teach a team of an Uzumaki, an Uchiha and a Haruno."

"And who might that be?" Tsunade questioned, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Sasuke. He worked with the exact same team, only with Kakashi as a sensei. I'm sure he will be able to make sure the three of them work together well, as well as get stronger and able to become fine ninjas." Itachi said.

"Alright. Their sensei will now be Sasuke Uchiha." She said, smiling. She was actually thinking about choosing Sasuke to be the sensei for the team anyway.

"Shall I let him know?" Itachi wondered.

"No. I shall tell him myself." Tsunade smiled. "You may leave now Itachi, and if you happen to see your brother please tell him that I wish to speak with him."

"Of course." Itachi nodded in respect, before leaving.

 

***********

 

The three Genin ninja were waiting at the training field on Itachi. He had never been this late before, and normally Lilly would walk with him to the training field, but not today. She was starting to get worried, and was scared something had happened to him.

"Where is he?" She questioned neither of the two in particular.

"No clue." Michael sighed, looking up at the sky, as Lilly paced about.

"Do you think something has happened to him?"

"I'm sure nothing has." Jynx said, getting slightly annoyed with her. "Just relax Lil."

"I'm just worried." She sighed, sitting down under the tree.

"We know." Michael said, giving her a gentle hug.

 

As the three of them started to get tired of waiting, they started to train themselves, fighting between each other to improve their fighting techniques, as someone appeared in the distance. Was it Itachi?

"Hey guys!" Jynx shouted, as the figure started to walk closer.

"What is it?" Michael questioned, dodging a kick from Lilly.

"Someone's coming!" There was a sense of urgency to her voice, and both of the other two stopped their fight and looked over to where Jynx was. Right enough, someone was coming, but they couldn't tell who.

"Who is it?" Michael questioned.

"It's not Itachi. Too short in height." Jynx stated.

"I can't tell who it is." Lilly said, activating her Sharingan just in case they needed to fight. However, the person who was walking towards them seemed to have the same eyes as her. Eyes of the Sharingan.

"They've got the same eyes as you Lil." Jynx growled.

"I noticed." Lilly sighed, keeping her gaze upon the figure.

"Who are you?!" Michael shouted, but the figure kept walking forward, as their eyes seemed to turn green, and into the Mangekyo Sharingan which was extremely familiar to Lilly.

"It's big bro Sasuke. His eyes turn to those Mangekyo and that colour when Isobu takes over." As she told them that, the figures eyes went back to that of the plain normal Sharingan, as he reached the three Genin. Right enough, it was Sasuke.

"Hello there you three." He said with a smile, as his eyes turned to his normal dark brown.

"Hi Sasuke." Michael said, sitting down under a tree.

"Sup." Jynx grinned.

"What are you doing here?" Lilly questioned, as her eyes turned to the same dark brown as his.

"I'm your new sensei." He smiled, patting his sister on the head.

"What about Itachi?" Jynx questioned.

"The Hokage has asked him to choose someone else, so it's me." Sasuke chuckled.

"Is big bro in trouble or something?" Lilly questioned.

"No."

"Then why are you our new sensei?" Jynx questioned, sitting on a tree branch, chilling.

"Because Itachi has other things to do to help the village." Sasuke explained to them.

"Oh." Lilly said. "Alright. So what are we going to do today? I mean we've been waiting a long time." She sighed.

"Yeah." The other two agreed.

"Carry on with what you were doing. Although, I will step in, seeing as three people can't fight each other at the same time." He smiled. "Lilly. You'll fight me. That way you can continue to improve your Sharingan." He said, before getting into his usual fighting stance.

"Alright." She smiled, getting ready to fight him, as the other two got ready to fight each other.

"Begin." Sasuke said as he sent a kunai towards Lilly, which she dodged with ease.

 

***********

 

They all continued to battle, however, nobody seemed to realise that they were being watched. Although, the person watching them would cause them no threat, he was just observing, curious to see how his former team would get along with their new sensei.

"They seem to be doing very well." Itachi seemed to say to himself. "Don't you think, Kakashi?" However, Kakashi had been watching them as well, and making sure Itachi wouldn't turn on the village like he had once before.

"Yes." Kakashi said, stepping forward.

"You're not just watching them. You're watching me. You don't trust me yet, do you Kakashi?" Itachi questioned, not taking his gaze away from the team, but mostly his younger brother and sister. He knew himself that they had both grown up so much, and weren't always needing him to help them anymore.

"No. However, the Hokage says you have changed. I'm willing to believe that you have. Before I came here, you have every opportunity to take both Sasuke and Lilly, and taking the beasts from within them." The Jonin said, putting his book away. Of course, he had been reading the book, while watching.

"I wouldn't do that, especially not to them." Itachi said, looking over to the porn reading sensei. "I care about them, and I did promise our parents that I would protect them."

 

***********

 

Jynx and Michael finished their fight quickly, and spent the rest of the time watching Lilly and Sasuke fighting each other. They both continuously exchanged blows. Lilly was now able to keep up with her older brother, and was able to land some hits on him. Even though he may have had more practice, she was clearly getting better. Although, when Sasuke vanished from sight, she stupidly fell into one of the most simplest traps. She hadn't realised she'd been battling a clone of Sasuke this entire time, until a fireball was sent at her from within the trees, hitting her. She fell to the ground huffing, and burnt from the fireball, when Sasuke appeared before her.

"You didn't realise that was a clone." Sasuke sighed. "You should've realised that. If you fall into a trap like that, they won't be kind like me and would go for killing you." He seemed disappointed in her. She was supposed to have been the top in her class, just like him and Itachi had been, yet she had fallen for an easy trap.

"I'm sorry..." She sighed, getting up, thanks to Jynx and Michael's help.

"Wasn't that a bit harsh?" Itachi said, walking out from the trees, with Kakashi.

"No." Sasuke said, stopping his Sharingan. "She needing to be able to realise that if she didn't know that was a clone, then she could've been killed if it was an enemy!" He growled, walking off. "That's all for today." He said, as he left.

 

As Sasuke left, Itachi walked over to his former team, as Kakashi followed his former student. Jynx was healing Lilly from her burns caused by the fireball jutsu her brother had hit her with. She winced a little, as the burns were fresh, so they would hurt.

"Sis." Itachi spoke, in his soft voice.

"Yes..." Lilly muttered, looking up at her oldest brother. She knew she was going to get yelled at again for having not noticed a easy trap.

"It's okay." Wasn't the reply she had been expecting, as he hugged her softly. "He's just surprised you didn't notice it."

"I'm so stupid." She muttered to herself.

"You are not!" Itachi said, poking her forehead, like he would do to Sasuke. "You just have to believe and think before you act. Sasuke had been a clone not long after the fight began, yet you didn't realise and think that that may have been the case." He explained.

"I guess." She sighed.

"Michael." Itachi called, as Michael walked over.

"Yes?" He blinked, thinking if he had done something wrong or not.

"Use your clone jutsu please."

"Alright." Michael said, making a clone.

"Lilly, you should know that the Sharingan doesn't just allow you to copy your opponents hand signs, and use genjutsu, but also to tell the difference from an ordinary clone and the user." Itachi explained, activating his Sharingan. "Try it. I will be able to see if you've picked the right one."

"Alright." She said, activating her Sharingan and looking over at Michael. At first she didn't notice any difference what-so-ever, but then suddenly, she seen the difference. The clone didn't seem to have as much power at the user. "I've got it." She said, smiling a little. "That's the true Michael." She said, pointing towards the real Michael, flinging a kunai towards the clone, making it disappear.

"Well done!" Itachi chuckled. "That's why Sasuke was upset. You should've realised he was a clone from the beginning, seeing as you were using your Sharingan during the battle."

"I understand now." Lilly smiled. "Thanks big bro."

"Now go on you two." This was more directed at Jynx and Michael. "Go on home." He smiled.

"Alright." Both of them said, before heading off.

 

*********

 

Kakashi had caught up with Sasuke and had tied him up to a tree so he could lecture him. Sasuke wasn't the slightest bit happy with this, as once before Kakashi had done this exact same thing to him.

"Sorry, I knew you wouldn't want to sit still for a lecture, so, I figured I'd have to pin you down." Kakashi said to him.

"You said that to me last time, Kakashi-Sensei." Sasuke sighed. "What is it this time?" He questioned the Jonin sensei.

"She's still learning how to use her Sharingan, even I know that, so there is no need for you to snap like that at her." Kakashi sighed.

"She should've realised!" Sasuke growled.

"Not necessarily." Itachi said, as he walked over, with Lilly by his side. What was Sasuke going to say now? Especially with his sister right there.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's great! You've put a lot of work in it, and I really like it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks, I have a lot of free time, so whenever I can, I work on it.
wow i like this a lot good work on it ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks
Fang

11 Years Ago

welcome ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

435 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on March 7, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing