Chunnin Exam Begins

Chunnin Exam Begins

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 47 - Chunnin Exam Begins

 

The Chunnin exams came rather quickly, and to Lilly's surprise she seen a few familiar faces at the exams. Josh was there with his team, as well as a few others that she recognised from the academy, but had forgotten the names of. She had always been not very good at remembering names, but there were times when she could remember names. She had noticed that there weren't just ninjas from the leaf village, but other villages as well. Sound, sand, rock, lightning, wave. Ninja's from all over the country, all here to participate in the exams again. Sasuke had let her know what the exam was more than likely going to consist of, and she was very excited. If it was going to turn out anything like it had the last time the exams came, then this would be hard, but fun.

 

As the teams waited for the first part of the exam to begin, Lilly was surprised to see that this years first instructor for the first section of the exams was Itachi. She thought that he wasn't allowed to do things like this, but clearly she was wrong, and Tsunade had suggested to him, or let him, do this.

"Alright everyone." Itachi said in his usual calm voice, his long black hair tied up into a pony tail, wearing his Shinobi jacket, and not his Akatsuki one, with his Sharingan eyes active. "I'm Itachi Uchiha and I will be your instructor for the first part of the Chunnin exams. Now, any team that wishes to not participate may leave, but keep this in mind, if one member of the team leaves, the rest must as well." He looked around, as did Lilly, Jynx and Michael, to see if anyone was willing to not even bother trying the exam and quit at the very start, but to his liking, nobody left.

"That's good." Lilly quietly said to herself, seeing that nobody had left.

"Very well then." Itachi smiled on the inside, but remained expressionless on the outside. "You have all received a number, so please sit down at the corresponding seat. I will explain what will happen after you have done so."

 

As soon as everyone was seated at their desks, Lilly sitting beside a few sound ninja the second row from the front, with Jynx sitting beside Josh at the middle, and Michael at the back beside some wave ninja, Itachi continued to explain what this part of the Chunnin exam consisted off, and to Lilly's happiness, it was the same as it had been when Sasuke had taken the exam, so she knew what she had to do.

"Everyone here will start of with 12 points. If you reach 0 then you will be told to leave. If one member of the team gets 0, the whole team will have to leave. You will lose 3 points for getting caught cheating. If you are caught 4 times, then the whole team will be asked to leave. You have 2 hours to complete the paper, but 15minutes before the time is up, you will receive the final question. Good Luck!" Itachi said, as a horn sounded, letting the Genin know that they could proceed with answering the questions.

 

Lilly studied the questions carefully, before realising what was going on. Even though Sasuke had told her what to do, she had decided to see if she could answer any questions first, without having to resort to cheating. She was able to answer a couple of them, so done so, before resorting to using the Sharingan to copy the answers, and hand movements, of the person in front of her. Itachi being a Sharingan user as well, noticed easily that she had activated her Sharingan, but didn't say anything. This was all part of the exam, and he knew what she was doing was correct.

"Number 39. Take your team-mates and leave." One of the other ninja in the room, who was watching out for any obvious signs of cheating, called out.

"What?!" The ninja from the rock village complained, getting up. "I didn't do anything!" He protested, but his team-mates saw sense not to argue, and got up heading out.

"You better go with your team." Itachi said, giving the ninja a slight glare from his Sharingan, making him leave.

 

Jynx was struggling to get any answers down, and Josh noticed this. He nudged her softly, allowing her to know that if she wanted she could look at his answers. Surprisingly, Michael was able to answer all the answers without resorting to cheating at all. He may have been an idiot at times, but when he wanted to he could focus and answer any question asked.

 

As the time grew closer to the final question being revealed, many more teams had been caught cheating and told to leave. Jynx had been really close to getting caught copying from Josh, but had managed not to. There only seemed to be half, maybe less, of the teams that had started remaining. Josh and his team still survived, Lilly and her team, and some other ninja's from different lands.

"Right everyone." Itachi spoke, as soon as the time revealed there was only 15minutes left until the end.

"It's the final question." Lilly muttered to herself.

"Will you take the risk to continue, and try pass to the second part of the exam, or risk losing the chance of ever sitting the Chunnin exams again? Those who don't want to lose the chance to sit the exam again, leave now. Those who wish to continue, stay." Itachi looked around the room, as one team decided to leave, cutting it down rather low. There only seemed to be 10 teams remaining now.

 

As soon as the teams that left had, Itachi smirked and looked around. He thought that he should try and tempt Michael and Jynx into quitting, knowing that Lilly wouldn't.

"Anyone else?" He questioned, and Jynx hesitated. She knew she had done bad with the paper, as she had got scared, and almost thought she had been caught copying at one point, and hesistated on raising her hand. She stopped, and grinned.

"I'm not going to leave." She said, in a calm voice. "I won't let the team down." She went quiet, and Itachi smiled. He had tried and failed at getting his sister's team to leave.

"Congratulations all of you. You pass." He said, as a new instructor appeared. The same instructor Sasuke had had for the second part of the exam. Anko Mitarashi. Lilly remembered how Sasuke had told her that Anko had Orochimaru's cursed mark as well, and had originally been taught by him.

"Get ready you lot!" Anko said in a rather loud voice. "The second part of the Chunnin exams awaits you!"

"Anko." Itachi sighed. "Again. You're too early." He shook his head slightly.

"Oh." Anko chuckled. "Anyway. Meet me at the forest in 20minutes everyone!" And with that said, Anko left.

"Everyone can leave now, and prepare for the second stage." Itachi said, starting to go around, picking up the exam papers. He noticed that at least every student had answered all the questions, but he seemed very surprised when he seen a certain students paper and all the answers exactly right. Michael Uzumaki. "He's an interesting one." Itachi chuckled to himself.

 

************

 

As Lilly, Michael and Jynx went to meet up with Sasuke, they weren't surprised to see Itachi with him, talking with him. A smile grew on Sasuke's face, at whatever Itachi was telling him, and he let out a soft chuckle.

"Hi big bro." Lilly said, as she hugged Itachi, which he returned by hugging her back.

"Hello." He smiled, as the other two Genin walked over.

"Well done you lot." Sasuke said, a large smile on his face. "Especially you Michael."

Michael's eyes widened. "Me?" He blinked. What had he done?

"Yes." Sasuke nodded, as Itachi explained.

"All those problems were supposed to be impossible, but you managed to answer every single one of them perfectly." He said, and the two kunoichi just looked at Michael in shock. How was he so smart?

"Anyway. You have 5 more minutes before you have to be at the forest. You should head there now." Sasuke told them, and before he could say anything else, the three of them had vanished, leaving Itachi and Sasuke alone.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

but had forgotten the names off.= of*
ninja's from the leaf village=ninjas(no apostrophe)
going to consist off= of*
but had managed not too.=to*
Only spelling errors I could find this time =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks, I'll fix them just now.
Great again (: I didn't mind any mistakes for awhile since I don't feel like doing so at the moment so just keep writing (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. :)
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

You're welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

550 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on March 28, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing