Scrolls: Revealed

Scrolls: Revealed

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 51 - Scrolls: Revealed

 

Lilly and Orochimaru fought for hours on end, until finally it was time. Orochimaru decided to pick his moment to strike, and it worked. He was victorious once again in giving an Uchiha the Cursed Mark. He vanished as her heard her screaming in pain, before collapsing to the ground unconscious. 


By the time he vanished, Jynx and Michael were returning to the meeting point from where they were separated from each other and Lilly. As they got there, they were shocked to see her writhing in pain on the ground at their camp. What had happened to her while they had been fighting that snake?! Jynx carefully picked her up, as Michael tidied up their camp site, before making sure both scrolls where still in their possession. They were. That was the good thing, the only bad thing at the moment was that it was now the final day they had to get to the tower still, and they were also a member down.


Jynx looked at Michael and shook her head, growling to herself. Clearly, she had an idea, but she knew it was a big risk.

"Michael. I'll carry Lilly to the tower, as it isn't that far now, and you carry both hers, and your bags. We need to make sure we get to the tower before the end of today, even if Lilly is out cold and in pain." Jynx groaned a bit, as she started getting ready to head towards the tower, even if she had to carry Lilly the rest of the way.

"Right. She'd want to finish this exam." Michael nodded, before starting to pack up the rest of their items, and getting ready to leave with her.


***************


They were running for their lives, and Lilly was getting hotter by the moment. She was crying out in pain. Whatever he had done to her, was hurting her. This wasn't a good thing, they had to get to the tower as soon as they could, and hope that they could get one of the sensei's to make sure Lilly was alright. Jynx and Michael were concerned for their friends well-being.


"We have to keep going Jynx!"

"I can't! I need a rest!" She was getting tired, but the tower was now in sight.

"Come on Jynx! I know you can keep going! We're almost to the tower!" He yelled back to her, knowing that even the smallest bit of encouragement from him, would guarantee to get Jynx moving more. Boy, was he ever right.

"Alright! If you're sure we're nearly there!" She grinned, and ran faster than he'd ever seen her run. She was clearly determined to get there herself.

"We are!" Michael chuckled to himself, as he tried to keep up with her, as due to the sudden burst of energy and confidence, Jynx had managed to run ahead of him again.


They ran for another 20 minutes before they even reached the tower. There was nobody guarding the door, so they just let themselves in. However, they had no idea what they would expect to have to do when they got within the tower. They still had no clue what the scrolls where for.


*************


They spent nearly 5 minutes trying to figure out what exactly it was they were supposed to do, and were trying not to worry too much about Lilly for the moment. She was laying on the ground within the tower. She was safe. So, they were going to have to figure out themselves, without the help of Lilly to figure out what the scrolls where all about.


Jynx then noticed something that both of them had missed when they entered the tower. A tapestry was hanging from the back wall.

"What is this all about?" Jynx questioned, seeing as she wasn't as clever as Michael.

"I think it's a part of the exam. I think this is also where we open the scrolls. But what order, and when..." Michael was thinking out loud.

"What does the thing say?" Jynx never spoke normally much, but she gathered it would be better for her, and her team if she did speak normally for once. That way, if anyone tried to copy her within the forest, and spoke her normal way, then it would obviously not be the real Jynx.

"It says, 'Without Heaven' and then there is a few words missing. Maybe this is where we need to open the scrolls. What do you think Jynx?" Michael looked over towards her, wanting another opinion before taking things into his own hands.

"Yeah. Let's do it." She grinned, hoping in her heart that it was the right thing to do.


Both of them started to open the scrolls. And something appeared from within the scrolls in a puff of smoke.



© 2014 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on February 19, 2013
Last Updated on October 26, 2014

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing