Calling Mr.Fix it

Calling Mr.Fix it

A Poem by RoyRogers
"

The person who fixes everything but most dont even care

"
I live alone inside my brain no matter where I am the world is so much bigger then we think it is. Yet there is really not much keeping me connected to this world, without those connections I would probably consider passing onto another world, the land of death where the rest of them went. Everything is cold inside and I have very little reason to care anymore.

 Stability is such a fragile thing and its so difficult being the one with the responsibility of taking care of everything when everyone is telling you how much they hate that you exist. You are everyone's servant but when you give your own life absolutely no worth at all you eventually need something to keep you going. Most of the world does not appreciate your assistance but you are the one always giving it.

 After awhile you wonder why a worthless soul even deserves to exist to begin with. When you finally realize you are truly very messed up in the head after everything and you were always very close to slipping off the edge of the cliff. Even the system of social balance is fragile and so it must be maintained for eternity. When the person holding the pieces dies so will all the systems and everything they tried to do. Though I really doubt people will ever really notice anything most people never do. When you are a ghost you really have no place. 

Mr.Fix it is called upon to be everyone's Therapist and fix everyone's problems. Mr.Fix it knows everything, Mr.Fix it can do everything, Mr.Fix it will do everything. Yet when you fix the world no one notices. You are proper and perfect all the time but eventually everyone will leave. When you are no longer worth using you wonder if your purpose is just to die. This reality is pointless and so are most of the people inside of it. 

© 2015 RoyRogers


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting thoughts and relatable in a way.
Well done. ^^

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very interesting thoughts - ATC

Posted 9 Years Ago


The authors note is very true many that fix it as you say doing get
the recognition and it is sad but if they are doing these things for
the right reasons they don't want it anyway, very well written piece
and thought provoking, Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 9 Years Ago


perhaps the most existential work I have read in awhile

purpose is something that must be sought out
and ultimately cultivated

though there is nothing without design


-Dream


Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on March 30, 2015
Tags: Job, duty, Along, Fix things, Therapist, Unappreciated, Idiot, worthless, world

Author

RoyRogers
RoyRogers

About
So hi I picked the name RoyRogers since its a street and its a beverage and they both start with R. I will write more later about stuff. VIOLA A blank, my lord. She never told her love, But let.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Today Today

A Poem by Shane Mohamed