The Perfect Charm

The Perfect Charm

A Poem by RoyRogers
"

The worlds most perfect disguise. The key to being superficial.

"
You search your whole life for a mask that everyone can like. You search and look but never is one right. The truth is all your masks the same as they all possess your flare. They always have a feeling of coldness and a none genuine air. Though recently it seems I have perfected the mask. The perfect persona which can Charm just about anyone. The ever so proper character who was a great invention. Yet this one it seems is not truly an extension. Unless of course its a reflection. Which there is a new character in the mirror. Perhaps I just finally changed and this is who I have become. So is it real or is it just a perfectly detached mask. At this point I dont really care as I discovered the key. My heart has broken and now I am free to manipulate whoever I wish. When every part of you is hollowed out, your masks are perfect its seems! I have reached such clarity and now there is nothing I cant be. I am the worlds free-ist man and no one can stop me. 

© 2015 RoyRogers


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting,
Well done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I hate masks... it's like you say... you hollow yourself. If you keep tearing apart yourself to please others then you soon become the mask and you really aren't free at all. Just a shell of what you once were.

Posted 8 Years Ago


RoyRogers

8 Years Ago

Masks are what society demands but they dont really mean anything. Everything people do is one big a.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2015
Last Updated on May 15, 2015
Tags: deceit, heartless, adaptable, love, heart broken, detached, lying, perfection, masks, hollow, painless, suffering, manipulation

Author

RoyRogers
RoyRogers

About
So hi I picked the name RoyRogers since its a street and its a beverage and they both start with R. I will write more later about stuff. VIOLA A blank, my lord. She never told her love, But let.. more..

Writing