My Boring Life

My Boring Life

A Chapter by Ruby Pokedex
"

I'm Bella. I am the princess of the elves, and I HATE my life in the castle.

"
I'm Bella. I am the princess of the elves, and I HATE my life in the castle. 
I woke up in my bedroom with the sun peeking out of the curtains. 
The door opened and my butler, James came in with a set of clothes. 

"Good morning, madam. I trust you slept well?" He said. 

I just groaned and picked myself up. 

"It's just going to be another boring day." I said. "I wish my parents weren't the overprotective people they are. Then I would be happy." 

I sadly looked at myself in the mirror and ran my fingers through my long, pink hair. 

"The king and queen are doing this for your safety." He said. "But I understand why you dislike it so much. Your brother gets to socialize at swordsman class, while they focus on your safety."

I just turned from sad to angry. 
I silently accepted the clothes and turned around when he left. 
I changed into a bright pink elven robe and light pink slippers. 
After changing, I went down the hallway to the Dining room where the cooks have prepared a feast of cinnamon rolls, pastries, and french toast. 
My parents were already there. 

And my Snob of a little brother was porking his fill down like a pig. 

"Classy." I sarcastically said, picking up a napkin with my powers to wipe his face. 

"Don't blame him. He is just a boy." My mother said. "But it is nice that you have concern for him acting like a prince."

I just sighed and sat down at the table. 
I used magic to pick up the food I wanted and to pour tea into my cup. 

"Don't overuse your magic." The queen said. "You will strain yourself and waste your energy before magic class." 

I just sighed and slumped in my seat. 

"I really wish I would." I mumbled to myself and quietly sipped my tea. 
Can't I just go to a magic academy instead of being taught here?I am quite lonely, and even little tom here gets to practice sword fighting with others his age!"
 
"I understand, But what if you catch a illness from those other people? Or worse, attacked on your way there!" My father protested. 

I just sighed and looked out at the nearby window and whispered. "At least I tried."
I finished my food and sadly shuffled out the dining room and headed off for class. 
Today was as boring as usual, and I was dying of boredom while studying magic and being lectured to no end. 
But something was strange. 
I saw a shadow flash by as I was walking back to my desk with a new book to read and write notes off of. 

I just shrugged and sighed. 
On my way to lunch, I saw plenty more of those shadows and some whispers. 
Lunch was a feast of many types of sandwiches and meats along with a few other things. After that, I went straight to my room to sulk. 
(Okay, You don't want to hear my whole day, So I am cutting it to in the middle of the night. Nothing special happened, any way.) 

It was an hour before midnight, and I was still awake. 
I couldn't help but feel watched, but I couldn't see anything in the pitch black of my room. 
I then heard a thump outside my balcony window, so I magically lit a candle and went on the balcony to look. 
What is going on here? 

I am nervous, 
But I am also.... Exited. What Lies beyond this? Just a bird? Or some


© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


Author's Note

Ruby Pokedex
This is the first chapter of one of my Miss Literati stories.
I hope you like it, and give me anything I need to fix!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 3, 2015


Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing