Chapter 5: Trouble in the Everfree

Chapter 5: Trouble in the Everfree

A Chapter by Ruby Pokedex
"

The next morning, I woke up like nothing would happen.

"
Trouble in the Everfree


The next morning, I woke up like nothing would happen.
I could see one of Twilight's friends fretting over something.
She was the shy pegasus with the long pink hair, so I guess her name was Fluttershy.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I saw something come from the everfree! Something BIG!" Fluttershy squealed.

I just ran to see what it was.

"I have plenty of time before work anyways." I mumbled to myself.

The creature approaching was something unlike anything I have ever seen.

"A vine creature?" I shouted.

I sprang quickly to see a giant golem-like mass of vines with something glowing in it.
My training from yesterday gave me an Idea.
I grabbed the two pokeballs and shouted,

"Charmie! Torchlight! I. choose. YOU!"

I sent out my pokemon so I could stop the giant mass of vines.
The thing made a noise like a growl, but it kind of sounded like a gurgle.

"Torchlight! Use ember!" I commanded.

Fire spurted from the Torchic's mouth and scorched the vines on the creature's arm.

"Charmie! Use scratch on it's left leg!" I commanded once again.

Charmie's claws grew an aura and he scratched a big tear into the vines.

"Awesome, guys!" I cheered happily.

A lot of the townsfolk would stop and watch my pokemon take on the massive giant of vines.
The vine giant tried to take a few swings at the pokemon, but I would warn them because they were small and light enough to be sent FLYING through the town!

"C'mon, vine beast. What are you doing here?" I mumbled to myself.

"Torchlight! Use ember again! We need to burn at the vines!" I said to Torchlight.

Flames spurted from her beak again, and the long vine arm of the creature aimed for ME.

"Is this some kind of pokemon?" I asked hoping for my bracelet to speak.

"No. It's not a tangela or tangrowth." She answered.

I quickly dodged and shouted out more commands.
Flames came from torchlight and charmie like crazy!

"Charmie! Smokescreen! It will blind the thing enough to give you an open shot to use ember!"

Charmie spat out an ember that BURSTED into smoke in front of the giant's vision.
The little Pokemon then sped up a nearby tree and spurted flames using it's ember move.
The head (I think) was completely burnt, and the thing collapsed and started rebuilding itself.

"We're going to need more Juice." I said. "We need to be finished soon or I'll be wait for work!"

Charmie scratched at the torso area, then the legs.
It was starting to weaken.

"C'mon you guys!" I cheered. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

"Ember!"

"Smoke Screen!"

"Scratch!"

"Growl!"
I was giving out battle commands like it was natural.
The giant took a swing at me, which I could not avoid.
I was pushed away, but I ran right back.
It looked like a few more embers would do the mass of vines in.

"Both of you use ember at the same time!"

Flames came from both of their mouths and burned right at the torso.
The mass then fell and retracted back into the forest.
The battle was over, but I could hear a mare yelling.

"WAAAAIT!"

Then an earth pony mare came running.

"Hold on!" She shouted "I need SAMPLES!"

She ran right into the forest, and came back with a piece of vine and a satisfied face.
I was going to walk away, but I saw something glinting on the area the giant was.
It was a small round stone, which was black and blue.
I rushed it back home, and headed for work.
The sugarcube corner was getting ready to open, so I came in to start working.

"Hi Ruby!" Pinkie Pie said, Putting up streamers. "We've got a PARTY today!"

"A party?" I asked.

Classic Pinkie Pie...

"Yeah! A SURPRISE PARTY for a new pony in town!"

"Oh? Who is it?"

"Your new roommate, Velveron! I met him earlier today, so I decided to throw him a welcome party!"

"Like everypony new you meet." Mrs. Cake said.

"OOH! I didn't throw YOUR welcome party yet!" Pinkie Pie said.

"That's not necessary." I said. "Any way, did you see that big battle I had with that mass of vines by the everfree?"

"Nope! I was here ALL morning!" Pinkie Pie said.

Just then, Mr. Cake came in with an exited look on his face.

"Did you see what happened by the everfree? It was-"

"Yeah, I know." I said blushing. "Don't make a big deal about it. It was all my Pokemon's doing. I just told them what moves to use like a trainer should."

I then walked in and prepared for the party.

"Hey, How about I teach you to cook sometime?" Pinkie Pie offered "It would be so cool if you could help with making all SORTS of yummy delicious treats! I think you would be an AMAZING cook with your magic unicorn powers!"

I laughed and thought about it.
I COULD be a great cook.
Yeah, It could work.

"I might just take you up on that offer, Pinkie." I said. "You could teach me to do something simple first."

So Pinkie Pie lead me into the kitchen and showed me how to bake a simple batch of cookies, and I went about my day until the party was soon to be prepared.


© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


Author's Note

Ruby Pokedex
You want to review on this chapter?
Thanks!
I really do hope you like this chapter, but tell me if theres anything that needs fixing!
-Ruby Pokedex

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 13, 2015
Last Updated on February 18, 2015
Tags: Ruby Pokedex, Fire Mare, Pokemon


Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing