The Mission Part 1

The Mission Part 1

A Chapter by Ruby Pokedex
"

Rose and Hope followed Celestia down a long hallway. They went into a highly decorated room with strange totems and sacred tomes.

"
Chapter 4: The Mission Part 1
Rose and Hope followed Celestia down a long hallway. They went into a highly decorated room with strange totems and sacred tomes. 
"You will need some of these for missions I will send you on from time to time." Celestia said. "There has been a great imbalance in the lake of spirits, one of many 'spiritual points' I need you to find what is wrong there. You won't need these now, But you will need the compact."
"Leave it to us." Rose said.
 She heroically gestured her companion to follow Celestia to the carriage that would escort her. It was supervised by none other than Stephen comet shine.
"What are you doing here, Stephen?" Rose asked. "I volunteered to help you lot when she told me and m' friend about it." He said gesturing to the Pegasus getting ready to pilot the chariot. 
"That's Aspen Oak dew, a good pal of mine." 
He was a tall, light green Pegasus with dark green hair and a  aspen tree cutie mark with a rain drop on it. 
After a bit of polite chatting, they left. As they were flying, they passed a large area filled with beautiful cherry trees. 
"My sister works there. Her name is Sakura oak-dew." Aspen said, Waving to his sister from above as he could see her working. 
When they arrived at their destination, there was a horde of pony-like creatures. 
They looked like ponies, but they were nothing but black blobs of darkness. 
Rose gathered all her power to summon the silver compact as the creatures slowly lunged at them. Suddenly, the silver compact opened as it was summoned and shined a bright blue light. It shone all over the creatures and disintegrated them. 
But, there were many more. 
The tallest one had a strange necklace around it's neck. 
"It must be what is causin' this bloody mess!" Stephen said and pulled out his sword. 
Hope was surrounded, but she was ramming into them like it was no ponies business! Rose's compact suddenly transformed into a scepter as the one with the necklace lunged at her. She slashed at the creature, and swiftly grabbed the necklace. 
As the others did, the strange creature disintegrated and the others did as well. 
They took the chariot to the shrine, and saw a slightly glowing figure knocked out on the floor. 
She was a glowing alicorn with a mane and tail of misy. her wings were solid mist, too and she had blue eyes. "T-The amulet, child. Put it on the altar." She weakly said. 
They did as she instructed, and the altar started to glow. 
It pulled them into a void where they were sent to the spirit world.


© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015


Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing