Meeting the Best Friends

Meeting the Best Friends

A Chapter by Ruby Pokedex
"

Rose heard many voices while waking up the second time.

"
Chapter 6: Meeting the Best Friends
Rose heard many voices while waking up the second time. 
She saw Luna with hope, and six other ponies including the purple alicorn she saw before leaving for the mission. 
"Oh, good! She's awake." A Pegasus with spiky rainbow hair said with a casual tone. 
"Oh, don't be so nonchalant, rainbow dash! You have been worried sick for HOURS!" A unicorn with strangely curled purple hair said. 
"Sorry for waking you, darling. My name is Rarity." 
The others were just smiling at her and greeting her. 
"We heard that you have an item which could lead to a new set of elements. My name is twilight sparkle." The purple alicorn said. 
Hope just stood by her best friend. 
"Do tell! why are you standing by her all the time, darling? You two seem awfully close. Like sisters!" Rarity said putting her hoof on Hope's shoulder. 
"Well, it's a long story." Hope said looking at her best friend. "She is not just my best friend, but my foster sister. She convinced her parents to take me in after she saved my life. I used to live in a gang when I was in our old world, and I got injured a lot. Rose was a straight A student in high school. She found me there, bleeding on the streets after another battle. When she took me to her home, she nursed me back to health and took me in as her sister." 
Rose just looked happily and continued the story "I helped her when my parents put her into my school. She struggled at first, but she started to pull through. We soon became the best of friends and graduated together. We lived in an apartment for a bit, and then we ended up in your world. Um, Keep that a secret." 
Everyone was surprised to hear they were from another world, but they all agreed to keep it a secret from the public. 
Just then, Celestia came in with Stephen who was slightly injured. 
" 'Ey, rose. I'm glad you're awake. That empress lady attacked us while you were out. you were badly hurt, so Aquana sent us back after warding her off." He said while limping to Rose's bed. 
"I tried to protect you as much as I could, but even I was no match. But don't worry. I'm used to being hurt from fights, and this one was actually kind of exiting!" 
He was hurt, but that didn't stop his charming spirit. 
"Did I miss anything?" Celestia said. 
"OOH! Celestia! You just missed the greatest and best friendiest story EVER!" The goofy pink one said. 
She was bouncing everywhere while throwing confetti. Rose never understood her, but she laughed. 
She picked herself up and said "I think I will walk around the city now." And just left like nothing happened. 
"She's pretty strong. I knew I made the right decision to send her." Celestia. said. 
"She has a great destiny and nothing can change that. She will grow and learn magic like you did, Twilight. But not in an overpowered Mary Sue way." 
Stephen and Hope ran to join her as they soon met up with aspen. 
These four would soon know their destiny and become the four greatest heroes. Celestia watched over them as they went off into town to see what they could see. 
They all came to the capital of Canterlot where the Noble Ponies came and lived.
Soon enough, Gossip was spread about their trip to the spirit world.
They were recognized.    


© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015


Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing