My first MLP OC

My first MLP OC

A Story by Ruby Pokedex
"

The story of my very first OC... Before Ruby Pokedex! I dunno... I'm bored! XD

"
I wasn't all that interested in Mlp when I made my first Mlp OC.
She wasn't even an OC, she was just a character for a comic I was drawing.
The thing you may not like about her was... She was an alicorn twin sister to Luna.
And she was a tad too overpowered, if you ask me...
I can't even remember her name!
All I know is that she was Spirit World related, which inspired me to create Rose Shield when I started to write online.
Why am I telling you this?
I don't know! I'm just really bored right now...
The comic I wrote with her in FIRST had a Portal 2 crossover due to the fact that I was a wheatley fan back then.
A BIG one.
It was also back when my Mlp drawing was SO horrible that you didn't know that it was a pony!
Heh... I was also really bad at anime as well...
She had power over the earth (Probably as a Back-Up like Twilight kind of is) and protected a parallel world.
Then, I replaced Wheatley with a prince of the spirit world, for she was now assisting the Spirit World in a war that has been raging since before the Nightmare Moon battle.
It was all revision after revision until I said "No more making the main character an alicorn!"  then made Rose Shield, who was a HUGE improvement.
So, Yeah.
Ruby Pokedex started out as a Mlp RP character I could use if I ever took part in Mlp themed D+D, then evolved into an Idea until I found THIS very website to start a blog for my OC.
Me making my OC was pretty fun, even when I started with an alicorn.
At that time... I was like, 10? Either 10 or 11.
Well, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this little bit of writing!

© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 10, 2015
Last Updated on February 10, 2015
Tags: Mlp

Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing