When love comes around

When love comes around

A Poem by DzwonkiTones
"

Poem about how love completes a life

"
e nile river brims even with no sign of the blesed rain.not even the drankensburg mountains could have kept trail. When the dawn of a beautiful day masked the sun, no one would have imagined it short lived.
But as rapid as the great nile river overflaws,the beast was tamed by the most gentle of touch; filed to the belly by the promise of comfort said to come...the beast became a man; a man overcome with hope of a calming breeze in restless streams. A man of hope and faith that perhaps the excist an even point were his reality n dreams co-excist!!
But as soon as the man found life,no sooner was he reminded that perhaps the wild was his sweet heaven in comofloughe,the gentle hand that once carrased him into life now solo bearer of a dagger right through his heart.. nature robed of one of its denisity!
Perhaps the beast could have yet lived longer but ol its days no greater significant than the one day,the man lived...legend tells of how the beast will forever live in envy of the man who got to experience the world in the eyes of the one that mastered his heart and mind...
by de dawn of de folowing day,the morning waves lined-up to bid farewell to the legendary man. The beast that was reincarnated thru his passing,stood there in despair; probably committed to forever wonder the mountains in search of that trail that leads to the heir; the one that turns beasts into man

© 2014 DzwonkiTones


Author's Note

DzwonkiTones
what do you think of the whole poem?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on August 28, 2014
Last Updated on August 28, 2014

Author

DzwonkiTones
DzwonkiTones

Opolskie, Opole, Poland



About
Dzwonkitones.com specjalizuje się w dostarczaniu dzwonków na telefony komórkowe z wieloma atrakcyjnymi gatunkami muzycznymi. Pobierz najnowsze i całkowicie darmowe dzwonki na s.. more..

Writing