What is Lost

What is Lost

A Story by RuthlessMind
"

Gone, it’s all gone; The house, my parents, all taken in a night. This woman, she took it all from me. Now I sit here, in this windowless cell she left me in; I shouldn’t be here.

"

Introduction:

    Gone, it’s all gone; The house, my parents, all taken in a night. This woman, she took it all from me. Now I sit here, in this windowless cell she left me in; I shouldn’t be here. Trapped in this small uncomfortable cot, as she just sits there staring at me. I feel nothing from her; she conceals her emotions, which annoys me. She shifts in her chair, clears her voice.

After a pause she says, “I hunt your kind. I have for years.”

  A low growl escapes my lips, Nothing, no response to it at all, not even a shift in emotion. She stands, takes in a deep breath and leaves me in the cell alone. I sit there wondering what to do next, but my head keeps going in circles. My anger, disgust, sadness, and fear racing each other.

Anger takes first, as it leaves me in the form of a scream which eco off the concrete walls. The eerie silence makes way for fear to cross, as my sister floods my thoughts. I can only hope she escaped. The thought of that foul woman touching her gives way to my

disgust. A low growl leaves my throat, it’s her fault. Memories of my parents bring me to tears, it’s all gone. They fall from my eyes and stain my cheeks as my sobs fill the empty air around me; a sad lullaby that puts me sleep.

© 2018 RuthlessMind


Author's Note

RuthlessMind
Alright, here it is. The first part of the massive update to the story. Let me know what you guys think. Better? Worse? Feedback saves a writers life!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on November 15, 2017
Last Updated on May 19, 2018
Tags: What is Lost, Finx, Story

Author

RuthlessMind
RuthlessMind

About
I tend to jump around in interest. Makes life a little hard, but fun all the same. Hey guys, want an easy way to see what I'm up to or know when I post updates? Follow my group on facebook, Ruthle.. more..

Writing