Believe in Yourself and Be the Best of Human Kind

Believe in Yourself and Be the Best of Human Kind

A Story by Ruthy
"

A piece of writing on how we can bury self-doubt is invaluable.This writing therefore befits that description.Its all about how you can better your life by living your dreams.

"
‘Child you have what it takes to do this…just BELIEVE IN YOURSELF’

You have probably heard someone whisper such words to you at one point in your life. Why? Because they have seen great potential lying deep within you, but self-doubt has taken the better part of it.

 On other occasions, you’ve been bullied by that tormenting voice in your head that says…..

You can never do that. You are not good enough. You are a failure.

Living amidst insecurities is no longer an option but a lifestyle .You have set goals, but none has been accomplished .You have zero level of confidence and self-doubt has stripped you off the power to think positively. Yes, this voice has had its say, but have you had yours? Have you fought enough?

 Well, maybe you have tried, but the barriers seem too hard for you to go through. You may have made progress but never had the will to press on OR could it be that you are your own enemy? This may be valid, if you always look out for mistakes within yourself without looking for an opportunity to learn from those same mistakes.

Even though it’s hard to feel motivated when you don’t know how to believe in yourself, a few tricks to get you started is probably all you need. So, how do you start Believing in Yourself?

Identify your skills.

Recognizing what you are good at is a perfect way to start. You've got much talent in you that could bring satisfaction yet self-doubt has had its toll on it. A great way to identify this is by looking into something that you do without straining. It could also be something that you often get compliments for. Once you are sure of your skills, put them into good use. This will go a long way in raising your confidence level.

Set realistic goals

In life, we’ve got to set realistic goals to achieve them. A life without goals is boring and unsatisfying.It’s even heartbreaking when you set goals that you can never achieve even if you were to live 1000 years. It’s more uplifting when you get to achieve your goals, therefore set a goal to please yourself and not the society.

Embrace failure and learn from it.

As a human being, you are bound to fail, but what makes the difference is how you handle failure. Once you view failure as a learning opportunity, you are assured of a better way to face a similar challenge. However, when you view it as a weakness, you may not manage to jump the hurdle and move on.

Do not give in to naysayers

You should never waste your precious time on people who poison your mind with discouraging words. These kind of breed will say anything to deter you from succeeding. They will tell you that you are not good enough no matter how hard you try. If you dare fall into their trap, you are doomed for failure. Surround yourself with passionate and positive thinkers and you will thank yourself later.

 

Give yourself a second chance.

First chances are not always the best. You may fail terribly, despite channeling all your efforts into something you had great faith in. This can be so devastating that you may feel drained of all your energy.

 Nevertheless, you should never consider this a reason to walk away. Instead you should consider it a reason to soldier on. Grab the next opportunity that comes your way and start all over again…fight for what you believe as your own until you grasp it!


 

These are just but a few tips to get you started. They may not be miracle workers, but if put into consideration, they can make a difference in your life. Start believing in yourself today and enjoy the life you deserve!!

© 2014 Ruthy


Author's Note

Ruthy
Have your take on this...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on July 29, 2014
Last Updated on July 29, 2014
Tags: Believe, Yourself, Best, Inspiration

Author

Ruthy
Ruthy

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya



About
I love me. more..

Writing