Wise Words from an Unwise Man

Wise Words from an Unwise Man

A Story by Ryan M. James

Very few people know the extent of the changes in my life over the past few years, the pieces of the story still falling into place to this day.

For years I was hell bent on a self destructive chaotic existence, tempting fate, playing the lines between sanity and nothingness, fuelled by misguided hatred and a self loathing passion to destroy life and love and light.

Spiritually, mentally and chemically intoxicated with a lust for destruction and darkness.... Addicted to slowly poisoning my own mortality and angry at everyone and everything.
I saw no fault in my own actions, no reasons for my then current depression.
For anyone who is suffering with this same delusional state please know that life does go one, and as long as you let it, love (for yourself and others) will come.

The most beautiful moments in life are the ones that dawn on you from nowhere, the ones that seem to grab your very soul and take you on a journey where you don't know where to are going; but you know the direction is the right one.

Things change, change is constant, the only constant in this universe really, people come and go, emotions change like the tides, in the words of a wise man always remember that "this is just a ride".

Live it, enjoy it, love all and hate none, love yourself, fear nothing and always be willing to learn, struggle through the bad and appreciate the good, laugh often and smile daily, help those who are in need and be willing to accept help if you need it, do no be proud, do not be judgemental, we are all part of each other, we are all part of the same journey, and it is beautiful.

Change will come to those who have the strength to wait for it.

I love you all.
Namaste

© 2014 Ryan M. James


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on April 13, 2014
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

Ryan M. James
Ryan M. James

Brisbane, Australia



About
Ryan James, 29 years old from Brisbane Australia. I have always had a passion for writing, more so asking questions, especially on the topics of religion, psychology, philosophy, sociology and spirit.. more..

Writing