Remembering Who We Truely Are

Remembering Who We Truely Are

A Poem by Ryan M. James

As I sit here grounded amongst the conflicting settings of natural beauty and modern humanity it is clear that a change is needed. Not a new change or idea that needs to be created, more so the remembrance of what was and the realization of what we can be.

I am so grateful for this life and for my place within our journey, I have seen changes in myself that reflect the changes I see in our generation, an awakening, a conscious choice to make positive change in our personal lives that can be the catalyst for change in our society.

Time is a non existent non constant factor in our lives, the past is lost and the future is unknown. The only truth that I really understand is that now, in this present moment, an opportunity exists for each of us to truly see the beauty of being.
I am thankful for the wonderful gift that the universe has given us, the challenges and decisions we must make, the knowledge and wisdom we each have inside of us, that need not be learned but merely accepted.

To each soul I have met and will meet on my journey I am grateful, thank you for teaching me, thank you for the actions you choose, whether positive or negative each situation we face bestows upon us the opportunity to learn and grow, to take one step closer to that which we inherently deserve... Freedom from suffering and the gifts of joy and love.

Namaste
- R.MorningOwl

© 2015 Ryan M. James


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Simple and wonderful! Well done- Whiskey River

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 13, 2014
Last Updated on June 2, 2015

Author

Ryan M. James
Ryan M. James

Brisbane, Australia



About
Ryan James, 29 years old from Brisbane Australia. I have always had a passion for writing, more so asking questions, especially on the topics of religion, psychology, philosophy, sociology and spirit.. more..

Writing