What Was Wrong With Them Article

What Was Wrong With Them Article

A Story by Ryan klass
"

Article I wrote when two friends and I drove from Los Angeles to Washington, across to Detroit, up to Toronto, then the whole way back through Canada only using social media to find rooming.

"

Sacremento: The first day of the trip. We park and skate to Starbucks to assess, grab a coffee, charge our phones all while trying to find a place to sleep for the night. After skating in front and around the State Capitol building, we go and buy drinks. Thinking that getting drunk will lend fate to having a place to sleep, nothing ends up happening and it is midnight at a bar with no where to stay. Finally, Ybarra gets an ok from a girl named Scout, a shaved head feminist, who allows us to sleep at her house. He hands me the keys to the car and we head over. Scout was our first bite.
We arrive at Scouts 4 room apartment somewhere on the outskirts of Sacramento. She shows the us the room we'll be sleeping in. It is a nice size room with two large beds, baby blue.
I stay up late talking to Scout about African American culture and the women apart of it and other small talk until we both get tired.

I wake up early and there is a cat rubbing its head on my feet. I am confused where I am. I fall back asleep and wake up once more. The cat is now staring at me from under the bed. He jumps out and onto the desk making a loud thump noise. We all wake up and head out giving her an "alright, byyyyye".

Eugene, OR: After driving around town I find a girl that might be willing to have us over. We meet at a bar and to converse. She is another feminist girl and we chat for an hour about her job as a historic building revived. She modifies the inside of buildings to leave the outside alone to preserve the history. I agree on the importance. We also talk about a new large planet near the end of the galaxy. She eventually lets us sleep over. We go to sleep and wake up to multiple dogs and people walking around the house
Someone is standing in the middle of the living room with a bike is staring at me. We talk while the blanket is stil wrapped around my waist and Bryce is still passed out. Brandon is out getting coffee. He is lucky.
Bryce and I decide to go outside to wait to get picked up. I look to the left and there is a man with long hair with a high pitch voice laying on a hammock. He looks dirty, like someone you'd find working at a co-op or protesting in a rally in the 1960's. He is smiling for no apparent reason and greets us gracefully. Two other people are sitting on the bench beside him, as well as a plethora of large dogs scattered around.
"What was wrong with them?" The man on the hammock says.
"Who?...Him?" I respond pointing to Bryce.
He is excited now. "Noooooo dude!....the chickens!?!?!" He screams.
"What chickens?" I say back.
"The six chickens in the chicken coop!" He exclaims.
There is no possible way that me or Bryce could possibly known what he was talking about considering we just arrived the night earlier and we're not aware of any chickens at all but we went along with it anyways.



Portland: A sweet African American girl comes and meets me at the bar. She has bushy black hair, red lips, and laughs at my stupid jokes. We talk for a little then go to the bar next door. A couple drinks and conversations then we head into the bathroom. Once inside we instantly start to make out. I am getting a blowjob while someone is banging loudly on the door. We decide to leave and there is a line outside the door of disgruntled Portlanders. "She was throwing up and I was helping her!" I scream at them.
We go into another bar and I order a tuna sandwich in hopes we can sneak into their bathroom to continue. The tuna sandwich had onions and pickles in them and Was a large portion of a meal. I can tell by her face that it was probably a bad decision to order this specific meal. I eat it anyway because I am drunk. She watches me devour the whole thing.
I then sneak her into the bathroom behind us while the bartender turns her back. I bend her over the sink and continue to have sex with her, post tuna sandwich.

I come back and Bryce has met a semi-homeless lady named Anna. She is in her mid 30s-40s, a little heavy, but not too heavy. She is nice but something is strange about her. We convince her to come back to the house with us. Me, Bryce and our friend Gutterman hop into the backseat bed of a truck. We joke the whole ride how we do not know the gentlemen driving, if he is drunk, or is he is going to drive off the road and kill us all. This amuses us. I lift my head for a second while we are speeding through the city. We are over one of the main bridges, over the river. Just the green and yellow lights of the city flashing by.
We get to the house and all take off our shirts. Anna does this as well. We hand her a huge skeleton of a ram's head that our friend Joey has stolen from a bar. We tie it around her neck with a shoelace to make a necklace out of it for her. It is bigger than her head. We then hand her a bottle of cleaning spray and we all take turns taking modeling shots of us doing this. We are also sniffing cocaine off of her n*****s and I am filming interesting slow motion videos that I have to say are pretty intriguing.
"Do I have good tits?" Anna ask us.
"No, you have great tits." Gutterman says back.
Anna bends over the bed and a couple of the guys take turns snorting coke out of Anna's butt.
Bryce snorts out of her a*s and immediately turns around in disgust because of the stench. I notice a brown mark around her a*****e. I spread her butt cheeks to examine. She looks back befuddled. I look into her eyes confused as well.
Many of us are sitting on the ground trying to convince Bryce to make out with her. She is not having it.
We then decide to form a human pyramid. 3 on the bottom. Anna is on top naked. I am on the bottom right and Bryce is in the second row to the left. A man with a bag of coke is feeding us coke while with sharp knife while we are still in the pyramid. Many pictures got taken of this event as well. We find out later that man went to jail for beating his girlfriend.


Seattle: We go to a restaurant for pulled pork sandwiches. I ask the waiter "Is there peanuts in here?" concerned about my allergies. "Maybe" he replies.

Spokane, MT: It is night time, we cannot find the camp site. We are lost. We make jokes about having sexual relations with the park ranger instead of trying to find the camp site. "Sorry Mr. park ranger, we seem to be a little loss, can you steer us in the right direction with those big arms of yours." "My oh my mr park ranger, what big arms you have. Were so cold mr park ranger. Can we stay with you tonight mr. Park ranger." We finally find a camp site, open the gate and sneak in at a horse park. A lot of beer drinking and we camp the night and wake early to leave without paying. Two horses are staring at me as i am peeing.


Hyalite Canyon, Montana: we are camped in one of the most beautiful campsites I have ever been to. I had a message from a Tinder that her and her 7 friends are camping near by. We decide it's a good idea to grab the beer and drive the Infinit through the woods to find them. I remember her being a little heavy in her pictures so I coined her as Bigfat instead of Bigfoot, and we were on a Bigfat hunt. We are about 25 minutes driving up a bumping road with potholes everywhere. The tape of an old 80s recording is playing mutely in the background. We are quiet as we try to scope out Bigfat and her group of friends. It is dark and you can't see too far past the headlights. All of a sudden, out of the bushes to the left, a slightly heavy woman rolls out of the bush, down the little departure of a hill, and onto the road and runs by, resembling the actual Bigfoot in every way. She crosses our path and heads straight back into the woods. We cannot believe our eyes. In fact, it takes about 5 minutes to process before any of us actually say any thing. Could this have been an actually Bigfat sighting? We did not know. There were absolutely know campsites around for miles and we wondered her existence for the whole remainder of the night.

The next morning Bryce ask me if bears have opposable thumbs. I say "No, they have disposable thumbs, that's how the park rangers know if theres bears around. All the bear thumbs laying around."

We leave Hyalite and head to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore. As we drive through the area notable for being where the most fossils of T-Rex's were found, Ybarra makes a hilarious joke of a T-Rex rolling his ankle. With all the running that they do, how come they never come across a small rock to roll their ankle on? They have such small feet? It would seem like that would of been a bigger problem in their day.

I get a message saying 45 year old Tales of the Crypt Tan Mom has gotten beaten in her car and has gone to the hospital back in Portland.

Anaconda, MT: We are greeted at the skatepark by 5 or more scooter kids with "bout time yall skateboarders showed."

Ybarra gets a girl over to our motel somewhere in Montana at 3 in the morning, we order dominoes and eat while she tells us about her meth head mom. She brings pineapple rum and we drink it to sleep. Bryce is passed out on the other bed and misses the whole night.

Skatepark in South Dakota: The most methed out skateboarder I have ever seen comes up and makes friends immediately. He has long hair, his eyes are barely visible and his teeth are fucked up beyond control. His little brother is not as bad looking but the first words I hear come out of his mouth are "lets go smoke weed and listen to some Tenacious D-yuh! Ee-yaaaah-yuuh!!!!!"
I ollie into the pyramid and the fucked up meth head kid gets my back with a front shuv it off the ledge and looks up as if he was surprised as we were that he landed the trick because all his hair is in his face.

Double tree resort hotel, South Dakota: Ybarra decides to go out drinking with old Montana men. They decide to get him as drunk as humanly possible. Either they did, or Ybarra did. "It was such a motley crew at the bar. Me , that homeless wheel chair guy, a Chris Doner cop killer lookalike and an old Native American lady." Ybarra describes. Bryce and I are wondering where he is when he stumbled into the room laughing like a crazy hyena at around 3 in the morning. Ybarra then tells Bryce and I that he has invited a crazy old homeless person in a wheel chair upstairs to sleep over at our nice 5 star hotel room. A picture is shown of the old man and I am immediately scared.
"So is he just going to sleep upright in his wheel chair next to Bryce's bed staring at him or me?" Ybarra laughs uncontrollably like a mad man.
I am trying to go to sleep when Brandon then decides to jump across the whole bed and into my back with his head.
"Ow dude! You just head butted me from across the bed!"
Brandon is asleep now. He has passed out with his head on top of me. I push him aside and go back to sleep.
I am awoken a second time and Ybarra is now peeing on the air conditioning in our nice hotel room. Bryce wakes up as well.
"Brandon? You're peeing on the air conditioning."
Another uncontrollable laugh that resembles a Hyena laugh belts out and I fall back to sleep convinced Brandon has completely lost his mind.
We wake up and Brandon is up first and acting normal. This is a surprise to me. We get into the car and head to Mount Rushmore.

Madison, WI:
This is our most drunk night of the trip. We start drinking tequila at 3 pm. Bryce gives 40 dollars to a black guy at the bar for coke. He tells Bryce "you take the 40, I have to go get the coke. Bryce tells him "nah, you hang on to it. We leave the bar. Bryce never gets the 40 back. We realize he pretty much handed him 40 dollars for nothing.
I try lying down on my board and go full speed to go under a car. The car is too low and the bottom stops my feet. I then try and stop traffic with my hands and body over and over again.
Bryce and I try and skateboard downhill on one skateboard by grabbing onto each other's shoulders and facing each other. Bryce skates two blocks down the street without realizing that I am not on the board with him.
We get back to the apartment and Bryce is crying screaming help because his shoes are tied too tight and he can't untie them. I take a large butcher knife and saw off his shoe lace which Bryce is hanging onto the couch. With his foot in my hand face my backwards. Bryce is screaming and crying while I am doing this. AO, the person we are staying with, opens his door at about 5 am while this is happening. He is surprised but then tells us to go to sleep. I don't know where my board is.

The next day we need R and R so we go to the girl Ybarra is with and we take xanax. I later learn of ghost in the house and decide to frantically go on a ghost hunt. I ale the kiddy table in the living room and put it under the attic to try and get in. No ghost. I then go outside with the girl, across the field at night, into a shed in front of the house, and break it open. Still no ghost. I eventually fell asleep on floor. I then somehow later woke up in girls bed facing wall with cat on my feet. I panic, leap up, and go and grab a beer from counter. It is about 6 am.

Chicago, IL:
I find a girl named Jocelyn on Tinder. We buy a bottle of wine and the plan is to get drunk enough to stay over. She is a barber and I let her cut my hair. She asks for a good theoretical name of a hair cut salon and I reply with "Lemony Snippets." I got a 125 dollar hair cut for free.
We go out for the night. A girl about 6 foot tall and big is into Bryce. Bryce is drunk and running away from her while Jocelyn and I follow behind. She is trying to grab Bryce but Bryce gets loose of her grip and skates off. She comes back to me and Jocelyn and says "your friend just burnt me with his cigarette."
Jocelyn buys me about 10 shots through out the night. Ybarra leaves with a girl. 2 am everyone is passed out at the subway. Bodies scattered everywhere of drunk people waiting to get on. Bryce and I swear on giving away all of our debit cards for a pizza. The doorbell rings and the 7 foot tall girl screams "yessssssss!" They buy us 3 pizzas, cinnamon sticks, a liter of cola and bread sticks at 3 am. The big one is trying to feed Bryce while he is sleeping.

We meet some people from Illinois and go to their house to play flip cup with them. We are screaming loud making fun of their state teams. Ybarra and I force the shirt off of the gay guy on our team and we are screaming louder than ever. They kick us out. Nowhere to sleep now.
Ybarra and I gay wrestle in Bryce's piss while he is pissing in a plot of grass outside someone's home in the middle of the suburbs of Chicago. Cars drive by confused. We finally find Jocelyn at the front of a long line into a club.
"Jocelyn!" we scream.
The whole crowd turns around and looks.
She leaves the line and buys us taxi cab back.

We stay at a motel under an airport the next night. We soon find out that every 5 to 10 minutes a plane flys by and violently shakes the room. This happened through out the night. I wake up in the middle of the night to see if my heart is still beating. Another plane flys by and I go back to sleep.

Detroit, MI:
I face time Tales of the Crypt Tan Mom with my pinky in the frame. I am using my pinky as a puppet and making it say "do you want me in your fart box?". She is surprisingly amused. I do this for an hour.

I am hungover and drop my board in a fountain while trying to drop into a bank.

Wreckless Eric plays a show at the UFO. Oakey throws two bags of coke at Bryce and I. We go into the bathroom and do almost all of it. I come out a little later and Bryce is bothering Wreckless Eric. He is mumbling and yelling at him.
On the way to the other bar Oakey and his friend tell Bryce to hang from a billboard ladder. It is about 15 feet suspended in the air. They hoisted him up. Oakey reached his arms up completely extended with Bryce standing on his hands in order to get up to the top. Bryce is then stuck hanging from the ladder for a good two minutes with no way to get down.
Bryce later pees in our room on the floor with his arms crossed. The pee almost hits Ybarra who is laying on the floor directly parallel to his sleeping bag, which he almost got into, but didn't. Oakey somehow wakes up the same time and has enough time to take his camera out, film Bryce and kick him while he's pissing.



After laying on the couch until 3-4 the next day, I talk to a Tinder and she decides to meet at an "art park" at 6pm. I get dropped off by the uber. We talk about taking a shot of whiskey before job interviews. She is an attractive 19 year old girl. We arrive at the park. "This doesn't look like somewhere you want to be at night." I get out and a train is going by in the distance. Also in the distance there is an enormous bon fire with two silhouetted figures standing beside it. There are gigantic art structures everywhere as well as giant graffiti tags on the brick walls surrounding the trashy looking park.
I am standing alone, anxious, when I receive a text saying "I am here but there is a man circling me on a bike, help." I look down the dim lit street and run over to help. The man scurries.
A car with all darkly tinted windows drives by going 1 mile per hour and stares at us with the window cracked for about a good minute then speeds off. She is trying to get to know me while all of this is going on. We walk the art walk then decide it is a good idea to get going.
The walk to her place is through the swamp. The neighborhood is bad. A black man rides by on his bike, gives us a concerned look and says "you shouldn't be here." I am now frightened and am walking faster. We arrive at a bridge that is completely black until the other side. We start to walk through and the end of the tunnel seems off in the distance. A bus comes through and I can see down the narrow corridors into the deep vast jungle of the bridge. From what I can gather from the bus's light there are dark figures behind the pillars and trash filled in every corner. We make it out and I chug the remainder of My tall can.
She sneaks me in past the security. I don't say a word and the security gives me a funny eye. I am in her dorm. She tells me I can sleep over but to be quiet because her 7 year old sister's friend is sleeping in the next room. What happened next was a hurried amount of events.
Random sexual acts pass and go. I am on top of her having sex with her mouth. In the background there is a view of Downtown Detroit as the sun rises. It is beautiful.



Canadian Border: the Canadian police ask us to leave the car so they can inspect it. One of them makes fun of my pants because my belt is undone. I notice they are all discussing something with all 3 of their heads popped in the car at once. They pull their heads out of the car and they have found an empty case of a Horny Goat Weed, a gas station type viagara I took a month before as a joke. I must have forgotten to throw away it's container. I had to explain. It was an awkward explanation. They let us through laughing at us.



Toronto: Saturday night in the sexiest town in Canada. 4 beautiful men are standing in the hotel elevator with 3 distraught men coming off a month long binge. "She called you dan? Thats hot" one hot guy said to the others. "Love ya!" Another attractive man of the group says to the equally as attractive woman working the front desk. We watched the end of Paranormal Activity and the beginning of Paranormal Activity 2 sober in the hotel and left Toronto the very next day immediately.

Thunder bay: camped the night. security wakes us up at five. We cant leave until the city council guard comes. We get coffee and come back. The sercurity guard comes back out and tells us 10 minutes. He starts a conversation even though i just wanted to roll the window up and go back to sleep. He looks like he's our age but he says 19. He tells us of his life. "My dad told me not to shave and I could come to the bar with him." I tell him of how Toronto was so nice we had to leave. He responds with "I've gotten lost in the airport before." I ask him how Winnipeg is. "I've been in the air port before." He pulls out a huge blue torch to light his cigarette. "This is my make shift lighter." I laughed. The city guard who i was expecting to be a 45 year old bald Canadian comes, and is a 19 year old boy in pajamas wearing a septum piercing.
We leave and turn the radio on. "City council had a 4 hour discussion about chickens last night."

Calgary: a jock drives by in a huge truck, leaning out, throwing up and screams "hipster f****t!" at Bryce.
Two lesbians we met on the street brought us to a gay bar. Bryce gave them a piggy back ride and I picked the other one up and we brought them to a gay bar that had a lot of dancing, lights and music. There was an elevated stage with a dance floor. We hopped up and danced. I slid through ybarra's legs on my stomach and there was a beer on the other side so I grabbed it and drank it. An obese tranny was freak dancing me from behind and I bent over and freaked with her/him.
Three girls called Bryce called bryce gay that night. Ybarra and I even asked one girl "which one of us do you think is gay?" and she pointed to Bryce.
A girl with cancer comes to pick us up.
We go to her house with a TV and counter and she buys us pizza. Everyone converses and ignores the dog mauling my arm.
I put on an 80s horror movie with Vincent Price.


Vancouver: stayed with my aunt who is a book publisher.
Gave her my book i wrote when i was 21, got great reviews.
We go to a nude beach with a lot of little weird penises everywhere and one beautiful Brazilian looking girl all naked. Ybarra decides to join them.
Ybarra meets a girl that takes us to an amateur strip night as a bar where a famous murderer used to go to before he killed. There is two fat girls and a two male gay couple doing acrobats naked. A couple other naked guys go up and a fearful looking asian girl. One of the heavy girls won. We named the day "Day of the Dicks." That girl later asked Ybarra if he wanted to get fucked in the a*s with a strap on.


Orcas: We take a fairy to Orcas Island that promised we would see Orca whales but we saw none. Bryce went missing on the fairy but we found him 6-7 beers deep listening to Prince in the car.
We get to the island and I try driving for 5 minutes. I drive on the wrong side of the road, there are too many people out, I have a panic attack, and give up the car to Brandon.
We are sitting down eating food at a picnic table outside of one of the main islands restaurant . A man with a buzzed head and a cool leather jacket sits directly across from us with his girlfriend. He looks like someone from an Italian motorcycle ad. He places his motorcycle helmet on the table. It is a quiet, peaceful morning.
He interrupts the tranquility.
"Have you tried the keesh?" He says.
"The what?" we say back.
"The keesh." He replies.
"Oh....uh, no."
There is a brief pause.
"it's stupid..." he says firmly implying that the keesh was delicious.
I ask for the bathroom and the lady says "Go out to the left and count 120 steps and look to your left." As I am doing this,Bryce is in a thrift store looking for a sweater wherea mute guy comes up to Bryce and tells him with his hands that he has found him the perfect sweater. The lady at the counter informs Bryce that the man is indeed mute, and that he thinks the sweater is a perfect fit for Bryce. He gives the sweater to Bryce for free.

It is night time at the skatepark located in the middle of the island. We have set up camp illegally on a small patch of grass right next to the skatepark. There is a fence that surrounds us and the opening leads into the skatepark. We drink heavily and I am blasting Soulja boy with my phone and we are all dancing, running up and down the ramps, and taking turns sliding down the big bowl ramp on our stomachs. Our friend Lee from back home sends a message that if I kickflip into the big 15 foot roll in at night, I will receive a $50 reward. I know this is a bad idea because of the fact that I am belligerent but I do this anyways. I pull this off with ease simply because I am amazing at skateboarding. I do not even hesitate. It is like I am a skate lord and my holy god gifted talent is making my body shine amongst the dark park. If anyone else was to attempt this dangerous feat beside me...they would surely fall and die.
It is also around then when a car pulls up into the parking lot. We hide behind the ramps. A man jumps out of the red car with a girl I assume is his girlfriend driving. We watch him quietly and carefully from behind the ramps. He runs across the field and breaks into a shed. He grabs something and runs back. He puts it in the car then runs back. The girl is now honking the car and screaming for him to come back. He grabs something else from the shed, runs back, hops in the car, and we watch them flee.
About 10-15 minutes later, after more blasting Soulja Boy and dancing, a cop pulls into the parking lot. I turn the music down and am crouched behind the ramp, staring quietly at the cop car like a tribal man searching for pray. The moving light from the cop car scans the skatepark, then runs across my eyes and onto the right. We sit, crouched quietly, and the cop drives off after giving the park a good scan. We return to Soulja Boy and marching around.


Back in portland, 4th of July: Bryce and I stay in the hotel room alll day and watch an Anthony Bourdain marathon with the blinds closed in order to black out the room and block out the loud fireworks going on outside.
I leave to go to a girls house despite the fact I only have 30 dollars. The uber ride is cancelled costing me 5 dollars, the following ride is 15 dollars. We go to a bar where I. spend my last 10 dollars on rum. We go back to her house and we spend the night making deep, passionate, passionate love.
I wake up to a Parrot singing doo-wop on her shoulder, such tracks as Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods, and Be My Baby by the Ronettes, 5 other birds are circling the room behind her for she let all the cages open. I am scared but mesmerized with the blanket pulled up to my neck. She puts the parrot on the pillow next to me and says "i'm going to take a shower, watch Macho for me, she has been known to attack guys but she looks like she likes you." She does not like me. I lay motionless beside the bird staring at me for 10 minutes until she comes back from the shower. She lays next to me and we go to make out and the parrot attacks her back ferociously. She tells me the parrot was going for me but luckily her back broke the bird's attack. She buys me a 45 dollar breakfast.

All around, we went around to please around the local woman, make some fellows laugh, and entertain the world with our stupidity for we are the same as everyone else and no one else is as different as us or the trees and the stars which are just as alive as we are and the world is our friend and we should be a friends of the world and play around with its inner workings and misconstrue it and make it our own. Go up to somebody and talk to them for no reason. Break through the confines of nature. Try to put your dick into a girls a*s, nature will either tell you no or let it slide. Do something. Comfort is the enemy of memories. Discomfort is a segway to comfort and great stories. There is no monster without a hero. There is no tragedy without brightness. You have to learn to embrace discomfort to make a story but this is second nature, or most likely it is first. All you really need is a strong drink in the afternoon. The incentive is not to have sex with girls, but to get a good story. Sex is alright, monkeys can do that, but to get a semi homeless topless lady to be involved in a human pyramid while a dude with a long knife feeds you coke...



**BONUS TINDER TOUROPE***

Copenhagen: Had sex with a heart surgeon 30 minutes outside of Copenhagen by bike. She snuck me up 4 flights of stairs even after the kid told us not to. The mom was sleeping in their somewhere. Each step creaked as I walked slowly up those 4 flights. In the morning she also told me another job of hers was to sew buttholes closed for patients that can longer use them because of disease. They s**t into bags that come out of their stomach. A terrible way of living she tells me. I bike 30 minutes back to meet up with everyone. I am dehydrated and late. I stop by and buy Pringles and water and eat and drink it on the way while bike riding. This is extremely difficult but I make it back in record time.

Amsterdam: We are locked out of our room at 3am. I bang ferociously on the windows of the bottom two rooms but nobody wakes up. We go back to the bar and find someone that let's us sleep on his couch.

Paris: We are locked out of our room again around 3am. Just then, 3 angels in white dresses come to let us in. They don't ask questions, they just let us in.

London: Accidentally opened the door on a girl blow torching swords near Greenwich at our first night at the BnB. Later we became sort of friends. She tells me not to tell the owner because she is not allowed to have fire in her room. This is understandable. The next night we get in an arguement whether samurais have discipline or not at 3 in the morning while I am drunk. Never saw her again after that. The picture in the Air BnB ad was also completely different than the actual room. We gave the owner an alright review. We also did not mention the girl blowtorching swords or the bugs in the bed at night.

We are at an underground strip club in Piccadilly Circus. I have a long conversation with the stripper then get a lap dance from another woman. The woman is smiling with her mouth wide open while staring at me with big eyes. I burst out laughing twice. We meet two 38 year olds at a bar in East London on the opposite side of town. As one of the ladies is getting back from the bathroom I quickly pull a rose out of the vase of the table and ask her to spend the night with me. She goes home and the other one comes back to the hotel room with us. I get lost in the hotel and check the same room on every floor. I finally get in and we take turns putting songs on with the YouTube on the computer. She plays Beastie Boys. She looks disgusted through the night and I don't remember her leaving. I only remember waking up in the morning, like most nights.

Update** Back at home: woke up early with a girl next to me. Started swiping cus I was bored. Accidentally matched with the girl sleeping next to me. Tried to grab her phone but she woke up. I will not do this again.






© 2017 Ryan klass


Author's Note

Ryan klass
This is a continuation from another cross country trip of the south of the US where we only used Tinder for places to stay. Because the land was so wide spread up north we had to camp a lot but still used only social media for places to stay.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on November 7, 2017
Last Updated on November 7, 2017
Tags: Tinder, travel, Detroit, Washington, South Dakota, Canada, socialmedia, Montana, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, Chicago, Portland