Character list: Undying

Character list: Undying

A Chapter by WriderParker
"

The list of Characters making it onto the scene.

"
Ryan Parkmam
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 140lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark brownish blonde
Skills: Survivalist, expert marksman, quick thinker
IQ: Above Average
personality: Calm and collected, innate ability to lead, other personality traits depend on his current psychological state.
Psychology: Suffers from Mood swings, Multiple Personality disorder, and an acute schizo.
Story: Ryan doesn't know a lot about himself. In Fact he isn't sure if Ryan is his real name. When the Zombie Apocalypse first broke out Ryan with his friends tagged together and became legendary survivors. Soon, What was left of the American Government let the four friends join the small number of Marines. As Months went on the Marines and American Government grew weaker and smaller. They then started a program for Training the Marines left to combat zombies, renaming them from Jar-heads to DeadHeads. The Four Top Deadheads were Ryan and his friends. Ryan soon quite the DeadHeads after they killed a group of Survivors. Only one of his friends followed along with him. Before letting them go the Government brain washed and replaced memories leaving the two with mental problems. Ryan soon wakes up not knowing who he is, but remembers the zombies and his three friends who he thinks are dead. 
Zombie Ryan
Story: Ryan's guilt and Anger is manifested to Ryan as a Zombie version of himself. This entity, that only Ryan knows exists, talks to Ryan giving him advice that he has Forgotten or simple just pisses Ryan off.  
Other Characters coming soon!
       


© 2010 WriderParker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's the first time I've ever heard of someone changing into a zombie. How unique.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Looks good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice built on Ryan Parkmen. I have a feeling that this story is going to be like resident evil. I like it so far.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I thought about doing this with the Crimson Knights trilogy...adding some bios at the end of each book.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2010
Last Updated on April 10, 2010


Author

WriderParker
WriderParker

Bixby, OK



About
What do I write about? Well I guess you could say I write what I feel like at the moment. To poetry about life, love, and God. To writing Fiction, which i love. I am Christian and so my beliefs will p.. more..

Writing