The Lounge Scene

The Lounge Scene

A Poem by ryman123
"

Just read and comment

"
You’re dancing with the devil and you don't even know it.... And she wears a blue dress just like Mosley wrote it..... Dirty dancing with Diana or Deumos you can't tell…. But its 2 am in this lounge and your times up as well.... You drank her poison all night.... A Vail over your eyes….. She's a wolf in Sheep’s clothing and you fell for disguise... Full off of spirits but lost to your own.... Your free will isn't yours as you pull out your phone..... She puts in her number then she hands it right back her names saved as lamia.... To late you’re under attack.... By this cruel puppeteer that pulls all the right strings ... You’re a sucker for women and feelings they bring….. Its 3 am now…. Time to make a choice…… Leave this lounge with your friends or give in to Lilith’s voice..... The decision is made and your judgment is set…. you left with a fair goddess but in time you'll regret.... Getting in her red car.... Ha ... She said she calls it Christine headed down route 6   never again to be seen.

© 2013 ryman123


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved the flow of this write.. great play on words and you set the scene well..

YB

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 9, 2013
Tags: @ry_dunkin, devil in a blue dress, christine, mosley, www.rydunk.com, dirty dancing, diana

Author

ryman123
ryman123

Detroit, MI



About
I'm Ryan a 24 year old from Detroit that likes to write, if you like my stuff hit me on twitter @RY_Dunkin . more..

Writing