Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Zack Black

From the outside it seems like just any other warehouse, but on the inside is a lair for people who as basic as it may seem want to take control of the world. Inside is a wooden table with a gem carved into it with three chairs at it. Sitting in one chair is Emerald, Raven's sister. Emerald has been a Vampire for now well over one hundred years. Living on her own, making allies, and trying to ruin the life her sister Raven built. Emerald can't stand that human's have taken over Earth. Why? Why would a Vampire care about who inhabits Earth? Earth didn't always belong to humans, in fact when you look t how long the Gods, Monsters, Angels, Demons, Pagans, and Psychics have been around, humans are fairly new creatures. Humans have been created and destroyed in many different forms by many different Gods. Every God has their own story of how the created the perfect human, but in the end no version is perfect. 
In Emerald's lair reside two other creatures who want to help rule Earth and put the Monsters in charge of Earth once again. Robert the Pagan who scared April and Shelly, and indeed forewarned them about their father's death. Different Pagan' have different powers. They aren't all spells and charms. Robert's ability is one of the more common powers of a Pagan. Robert has the ability to move things with his mind by simply swaying his hand. Although Robert has been training hard to learn other powers to further his strength. Also on Emeralds team of destruction she assembled is the closest thing she's ever had to a best friend in her long, long life. His name is Matt, and he is an Angel that turned his back on Heaven. Matt was punished for showing sympathy to a Demon that trespassed onto Heaven's grounds. Matt was on a Heaven prison bus that crashed while Emerald was traveling through the woods, Emerald quickly pulled him away from the wreckage and saved him, while Emerald fed on the remaining seven or eight Angels. Emerald met Robert when he was kicked out of the same Coven that turned her. They are all outsiders, kicked out by the people who are supposed to care about them the most. Their family, their fellow Angels, their fellow Pagans. 
The three join at the table to talk about their daily business.
"I have some good news." says Robert.
"What is it Robert?" says Emerald mildly annoyed.
"Your sister is on Earth, out of hiding." Robert says with a large grin.
"Where at?" responds Emerald beginning to be intrigued.
"The Angels finally killed Jonathan, that Angel that was helping your sister overthrow the Dark Emperors." said Robert.
"So she's there, why don't we pay her a visit?" said Emerald
"I think that is a mistake." interjects Matt.
"I'm sorry? I don't think I heard you right." says Emerald
"I said I think it is a mistake. We aren't ready to take on your sister, especially surrounded by her friends, while she's pissed off." says Matt attempting to reason with Emerald.
"My sister has no friends, she is a col blooded b***h that has burnt every bridge she's ever walked on." says Emerald with an intense stare.
"I don't think you understand the way death can bring people together. That Angels family is probably going to want anyone's head on a stick. So yeah let's try and stop them. That will work out just fine." says Matt as he leans back in his chair.
"Fine. We wait until they're weaker, they can't be strong forever. As of course they're only human." Emerald says with a laugh.
Back at Jonathan's house sits Marsha, April, Shelly, and Raven.
"Do you have a place to stay while you are here Raven?" asked Marsha.
"Not really, I didn't plan on staying on Earth much longer. Won't be long before my enemies sniff out that i'm here." replied Raven. 
"You'll be safe here Raven, you have three people here to protect you." says April.
"That's just it, you are all people. I'll see what I can do to protect the house. But without a Pagan it's hard." says Raven. "Ill see what magic I can pull out of my hat."


© 2014 Zack Black


Author's Note

Zack Black
PLEASE GIVE ME A REVIEW FOR ONCE Lol. Hope yall like it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on December 18, 2014
Last Updated on December 18, 2014
Tags: supernatural


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black