Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

A Chapter by Zack Black

April and Raven break their hug after a few minutes. April is still shaking from her experience. Confused and scared April can't help but cry. Marsha and Shelly come into the room after hearing April cry. Marsha and Shelly have no idea what happened since they were in bed and time had indeed frozen and time seemed to have not pass while Raven talked to Emerald and April was being controlled by Robert. 
"What the hell happened?" asks Marsha.
"Is that Robert?" asks Shelly.
"Yes, he was with my sister, and I presume Matt. They came looking for a Demon Blade. They used April for a distraction." says Raven.
"I don't understand." says Marsha.
"April has a gift. She is a Psychic. Robert manipulated the powers she doesn't know how to control yet." explains Raven.
"What powers?" asks Shelly.
"Well for one, she can stop time in the presence of death." says Raven.
"The presence of death?" asks Marsha
"My father visited me through a Ouija board I keep, to warn me they were coming. Emerald knew he would. I'm sorry I put you guys in danger." Raven says in a saddened tone. 
"It's fine. I promise, Jonathan put this family in danger everyday." says Marsha.
"What other powers do I possess?" asks April.
"Like I told you, if you work with them, they come to you naturally. Almost limitless powers. You can move things with your mind, read minds, almost anything." says Raven.
"I'll make some coffee, why don't we all sit in the living room and talk about this." says Marsha.
Everyone is sitting at the round kitchen table. Everyone has a cup of coffee that Marsha had served. For a few minutes no one speaks, April out of fear, Shelly and Marsha don't know what to say, and Raven because she doesn't want to scare the family anymore than they already are. 
"So, I have a random proposition if anyone wants to talk about it." says Shelly.
"What could anymore random than talking about magic at three in the morning?" says April.
"What do we do with Robert's body?" asks Shelly. 
"We watch it closely. I'm pretty sure he isn't actually dead." says Raven.
"I watched his eyes roll back in his head though." says April.
"Only two ways to kill a Pagan, you burn their spell book, or you cut their head off. I saw we use him as ransom personally." says Raven.
"Emerald will want him back, and they stole my Demon Blade" says Marsha as she looks in her purse.
"Why did Jonathan have a Demon Blade instead of an Angel Blade anyway?" asks Raven.
"Don't really remember" answers Marsha.
Raven and Marsha look around the house for about fifteen minutes before they finally find some rope and tie Robert's nearly lifeless corpse hands together behind him and his ankles together. 
"What about my window?" asks Marsha?
"It can be fixed" says Raven laughing.
"How long before Emerald comes running?" asks April.
"Not long, once she realizes she left a man behind she'll be here." Raven says with a smile.


© 2014 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on December 22, 2014
Last Updated on December 22, 2014
Tags: supernatural


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black