Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

A Chapter by Zack Black

Raven remains in the field on her knees. Crying. Crying like she has never cried before. Her tears soak the red grass at her knees. Raven tries to wipe her eyes but the tears keep falling. Raven builds enough energy to rise form her knees and stand. She walks over to Robert, still tied up with his mouth covered. Raven slaps Robert across his face. She hits him again. Then once more.  She rips the tape from his mouth.
"Where are they going?" asks Raven with tears still running down her face.
"What's in it for me?" asks Robert.
"I don't skin you alive." says Raven. 
"Fair enough" says Robert.
"Untie me and I'll take you to them." says Robert.
"How can I trust you after all of this?" asks Raven.
"Well they've left me twice, that little girl has some intense powers that I don't want to fight again, and if were being honest you scare me a little" explains Robert.
"Deal." says Raven as she cuts the ropes that bind Robert. 
"Thank you, thank you." says Robert as he stands and brushes off his pants and shirt.
"Now lead the way." says Raven.
"Of course, but" says Robert.
"No buts, We had a deal." says Raven.
"I am a man of my word Raven, and unlike you Demons I don't need a kiss to seal mine." says Robert laughing.
"Watch your tongue Pagan, you freaks are slippery and slimy like snakes. That's what you are, snakes of the world." says Raven.
"Nice metaphor. Just because Eve was dumb enough to buy into a Pagan doesn't mean were all snakes." says Robert.
"Can I ask you a question first?"' asks Raven.
"Of course" says Robert.
"Why do you need the Demon Blade if Matt has an Angel Blade, you have magic, and Emerald is a vampire. What could intimidate you three?" asks Raven.
"Were bounty hunters, it's how we pay the bills honey. And well, I guess we took out an Angel. One of Geovany's personal friends. So now we've had Angels looking for us more than normal. So we really don't have a fair fight. More of a defense. We can kill one or two and then we run." says Robert with a frown.
"Robin Hood was the most notable Demon, who turned back on the evil ways of Hell. Steal from the rich and give to the poor. Robin Hood had many kids, who had kids, who had kids. That was their continued motto. But eventually they were all killed out by Hell. So what I'm trying to say is that just because you think it's right, doesn't make it right."says Raven.
Raven and Robert start walking up the hill to where Matt and Emerald were when they met. There sits an altar with one large candle in the middle. Robert chants a few words and then puts the candle out with thumb and middle finger. Smoke appears in a cloud above the candle. In the smoke are a series of numbers and letters.
"Coordinates of where they are. It's how we found you guys." says Robert.
"How did you do that?" asks Raven.
"Would you believe me if I told you magic?" Robert says with a laugh.
"Well what are we waiting on, let's go." says Raven as she grabs Robert's hand and snaps to teleport. 


© 2014 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on December 24, 2014
Last Updated on December 25, 2014
Tags: supernatural, angel, demon


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black