Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

A Chapter by Zack Black

The Dark Emperors remain in their throne after Rave left. They don't seem phased by anything Raven said. A Demon soldier walks in, by his attire you can tell he is a member of Hell's imperial army.
"Speak quickly, were highly irritated." says the Empress.
"Yes my lady, truly sorry for the disturbance." says the soldier.
"Just get to the point." says the Empress.
"The barracks just outside the gates of the city have been raided and taken over." says the soldier.
"How many died?" asks the Emperor.
"About thirty sir." says the soldier.
"Dismissed." says the Emperor.
"Yes sir." says the soldier as he bows and leaves.
"She needs to be taken care of." says the Empress.
"We've been trying to eliminate the Black family for centuries. Maybe we just have to accept she is going to keep trying to start a revolution. We will just keep putting her down, she will run out of followers eventually." says the Emperor.
"Do you hear yourself? You want to just let her keep killing our men?" says the Empress.
"What do we have to lose? She can't just overthrow us." says the Emperor.
"And if she finds the sword?" asks the Empress.
"She won't. No one knows where it is." says the Emperor.
Raven walks into the barracks. The men and women all look at her. Raven smiles. She hugs all the men and women in her army.  She stands up on a table.
"By taking over this barracks we can get restocked on our supplies, have our morale boosted, and most importantly we can win this war!" exclaims Raven as the men ad women cheer.
"Now as for me, I will be leaving with April for a few days. We are going to find Aldemar ad have him train April to be the best Psychic she can be. Aldemar can train her to potentially have the scale tipped in our favor!" exclaims Raven as the men and women continue to cheer. 
Raven steps down from the table with the assistance of Emily. Raven notices someone standing near the doorway. She looks around and sees that no one else notices him. When she looks back he is gone. Raven walks over to where he was and notices a door to a separate room open. When Raven walks in she sees the man sitting at a table with a bow and quiver of arrows sitting on the table. Raven sits at the table in a chair across from him.
"I assume you aren't here to kill me." says Raven.
"My name is Ace. I've been around you longer than you think. My job is to protect the Forgotten Five." says Ace.
"What do you mean?" asks Raven.
"My name is Ace Hood. My family has one job in this world to protect the Forgotten Five." says Ace as he puts a crest on the table. On the crest is a shield with two arrows crossing each other.
"Impossible. The Hoods were knocked out many years ago when they thought they could hunt Dragons." says Raven.
"They were protecting the last Forgotten Five who brought back the Dragons. No one knew the Dragons would turn on them. One Hood survived. My great-grandfather survived because he wasn't at the battle. He was searching for Aldemar actually." explains Ace.
"So you know where Aldemar is?" says Raven.
"Very much so." says Ace.
"That's why you've been following me? So i'll lead you to April so you can take her to Aldemar." asks Raven.
"Correct." says Ace picking his crest off the table and stands up form the chair, picking up his bow and arrows.
"I'll be back tomorrow morning. You, me, April, and the Genie. Be ready or only April goes." says Ace walking out of the barracks.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on January 8, 2015
Last Updated on January 8, 2015
Tags: supernatural, angel, demon


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black