Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

A Chapter by Zack Black

The next morning April begins her training with Aldemar. Aldemar plans to have April perfect her power of Mediumship. Aldemar is walking down the hallway with April.
"With the powers of Mediumship come scary things." says Aldemar.
"What do you mean?" asks April.
"Not everything you meet will be nice, or happy to see you. Some will be mean and upset to be dead." says Aldemar.
"These people haven't passed over yet?" asks April.
"Correct, some kind of traumatic event caused them to have a sudden death, and they don't understand they're dead usually." says Aldemar.
"So what am I starting with?" asks April.
"Ace told me he thinks there is a spirit residing where and old Angel hospital used to be during the war when the Psychic's aligned with the Angels many,many years ago." says Aldemar.
"Where do the Psychic's align now?" asks April.
"They don't. We learned our lesson." says Aldemar with a sigh.
"What do you mean?" asks April.
"Do you think our world was always rubble? Do you think that we were always a poor people?" asks Aldemar angrily to April.
"I'm sorry I asked." says April looking down.
"Go begin your training." says Aldemar. 
April walks out of the old church and begins walking around the barren land. She walks for hours and hours until she hears something. A soft sweet voice. She starts looking around looking for the source of the voice, but yet no one was in sight. After walking for about another five minutes she hears the voice again. April looks to her left, and then to her right, but then she heard it again and looked back to her left. This time when April looked to her left she saw someone. April decides to walk over to see a woman, but she didn't look like an average woman, she had wings. White,fluffy,feathered wings on her back. The woman is trying to lift giant rocks and is struggling.
"Hello, my name is April." says April softly.
"I have no time to talk friend, I'm very sorry. My duties as an Angel of the God Apollo calls. Apollo almost claimed victory over Hades, Demon God of Hell. Damn Hades to the Underworld for what he's done to the Angels." says the Angel.
"What do you do for Apollo?" asks April.
"I am a healer. Interest in joining the fight?" asks the Angel.
"I hate to tell you this, but you are gone from this world." says April.
"What do you mean?" asks the Angel.
"You have wings, Angels only gain their wings when they die." says April with a saddened face.
"I know." says the Angel starting to cry.
"Then why are you still here?" asks April looking confused.
"The Apothecary was ransacked by a group of Demons who came in through the gate. The Psychic's couldn't stop them. We were only healers. No weapons were even in the building."says the Angel.
"Were you looking for something?" asks April.
"You saw me moving the rocks then? Yes, I was looking for something. Something important to me. My husband died in the war or I would be visiting him. I can't move on to see my husband yet. I'm afraid he'll be ashamed of me." says the Angel crying.
"Why's that?" asks April.
"When they killed me, my wedding ring fell off, and I can't seem to find it. Would you be ever so kind to help me find it?" asks the Angel.
"Of course!" exclaims April as she starts moving rocks around with the Angel.
"May I ask you a few questions? I've been stuck here for hundreds of years, out of the loop." says the Angel.
"Yes, that's fine." says April smiling still moving rocks.
"Who are the new Gods? Of Heaven and Hell." asks the Angel.
"Geovany is the new God in Heaven." says April.
"Geovany? I vaguely remember him. He was a young gun Angel climbing the military ranks when my husband and I joined." says the Angel.
"And in Hell it's the Dark Emperors. No idea their real names." says April.
"Emperors? Multiple?" asks the Angel.
"Yea, a man and his wife." says April.
"She is no Goddess." says the Angel in disgust.
"How do you know?" asks April.
"She is but merely a Demon. A mere child. She is a wicked person. She sold her soul. Ace knows exactly who she is." says the Angel.
"I don't understand." says April in confusion still moving rock.
"Ask Ace about her next time you see him. She is a far greater worry then the Emperor, even though he has the actual power." says the Angel.
The Dark Emperors sit in their palace in their thrones. The Dark Empress filing her nails while her husband sits their. A man in a suit and tie walks in. 
"Emperor" the man says happily and bows.
"Empress" the man says with disgust.
"What do we owe the honor of seeing you Nathan?" asks the Emperor.
"Yes, please inform us." says the Empress rolling her eyes.
"Actually it's about you, so called Empress." says Nathan.
"What does my wife have to do with the Council?" asks the Emperor.
"I can handle my own business honey." says the Empress.
"The Council calls upon the one who calls them-self the Dark Empress." says Nathan as he snaps his fingers. As Nathan snaps a table appears behind him and everything becomes black around them. Sitting at the table are four other people two women and two men. Nathan takes a seat in the middle with the women to his right and the men to his left. 
"What business do I have with the Council? I've done nothing wrong!" exclaims the Dark Empress.
"It has come to the attention of the Council that you have misrepresenting yourself." says Nathan.
"Nathan you have always had it out for me since the day I took the throne." says the Empress.
"No offense intended here Ms. Empress, but you have no throne." says a man, also sharply dressed, who's name plate in front of him says "Montel".
"Without making your marriage official you have no claim to the throne in the even the Emperor becomes,overturned." says a woman with big hair,multiple earrings,bracelets,and other exquisite jewelry who's name plate says "Agatha."
"What do you mean? We have been married for three years." says the Empress.
"You don't fool anyone Empress. We know the truth of your bedroom adventures." says Agatha.
"Or lack there of." says Montel with a laugh at the end of his statement, while the rest of the Council laughs as well.
"What do you mean!" exclaims the Empress with an angered face.
"Your disgusted by your husband. It's obvious. You're a, oh what do they call it on Earth? Oh I got it, a gold digger." says Nathan, officially the Speaker of the Council.
"I am not, what accusations!" exclaims the Empress.
"I'm sorry sister, but it's obvious. You've been married for three years, but yet you've never had sex with him. Which still leaves your marriage unofficial. So as of right now you are not a Goddess, and have no right to the throne in the event of his passing." says Agatha as her jewelry swings on her arms.
"And the way you walk and talk around here, you act as if you are the next great Goddess of Hell." says Nathan.
"Shut your mouth Nathan!" exclaims the Empress.
"Enough of your mindless chatter Empress. Listen to me. Nathan, Speaker of Hell's Council. This is your last warning Empress. Drop the act, before we drop you. If we have to come back you will be excommunicated. Take this not as a threat but a promise." says Nathan.
"I understand." says the Empress with a snide look on her face.
"The Council is dismissed as I call the names." says Nathan.
"Agatha." says Nathan.
"Goodbye Empress, and good luck." says Agatha as she disappears.
"Montel." says Nathan.
"I hope we meet again on better terms." says Montel as he disappears.
"Sharie." says Nathan.
"All the luck in the worlds." says Shaire waving her hand covered in rings as she disappears.
"Marik." says Nathan.
"I've stuck up for you. Don't make me regret it." says Marik an also overly dressed man, as he disappears.
"And finally Speaker of the Council, Nathan. Goodbye my Empress." says Nathan with a grin as he also disappears,as well as the table and the blackness. 
"I'm ruined." says the Empress as she begins to cry being brought back into her own world.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on January 14, 2015
Last Updated on January 14, 2015
Tags: supernatural, angel, demon


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black