Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Seven

A Chapter by Zack Black

After about thirty minutes of digging and moving rocks April finds something gold and picks it up. It is a gold diamond ring. It appears scratched and damaged. The Angel sees April with it and runs over.
"My ring! You found my ring! Thank you so much child! I owe you my life!" says the Angel with cheer.
"No problem at all. Really, you don't owe me a dime." says April with sincerity in her voice.
"I have no money to give, only knowledge. And plenty of." says the Angel.
"Go for it." says April curiously.
"Take a seat and I'll tell you a story about how things use to be." says the Angel as she sits down on a rock leaving the in her hand and not putting it on her finger yet.
"Okay." says April smiling as she sits on a rock.
"A long time ago all the worlds lived in harmony. There were no wars, no hatred. Why you may ask? How is tat possible? Easy question. Heaven and Hell weren't created yet. There were no Angels and no Demons. No Pagans, Genies, Shapeshifters,Dragons,Psychics. None of them. Just the Gods. These Gods were the original four Gods. Each God represented an element they brought to the creation of the worlds. Eventually they all had children, disputes occurred and the four of them split. Eventually they all were brought forth among the Titans. The seven Titans were very upset with them and told them to create new worlds instead of fighting in the one they gave them. This is the only claim of anyone ever meeting the Titans." says the Angel.
"So you also believe in the Titans?" asks April.
"Oh my yes! Very much so! All the Angels and Demons do since our ancestors met them! The Pagans and others think were full of it, but that's another subject matter." says the Angel.
"So why are you telling me all of this?" asks April.
"There is no such thing as too much information. And I figure since your now in a war about them, you should know why they're fighting." says the Angel.
"What started the fighting?" asks April.
"The war between Heaven and Hell started millions and millions of years before any human was created. Lilith is a traditional name in Hell. Lilith was the name of the first child born a Demon and not created by the Gods or the Titans. So it's tradition that all new Gods name their first child Lilith. The first child was a betrayer and a backstabber. She made the first Holy Weapon." says the Angel.
"A Holy Weapon?" asks April.
"Yes, there are two. Only have been, that's all there ever will be. There are the only things that can lay a God to rest. Lilith first made "The Holy Ax of Hell." The Ax could lay a God to rest, since a God can't be killed. Everyone thought at first it was death, but instead a resting of ten-thousand years. Lilith made the Ax and then used it on the God of Heaven at the time. Heaven quickly retaliated by creating "The Heavenly Blade." a large sword that had the same effect on the Gods of Hell." says the Angel.
"So what are you telling me?" asks April.
"Nothing you cannot use to your advantage." says the Angel as she puts her ring back on and fades away.
"That's it huh?" asks April, now sitting there by herself.
The Empress takes her seat back in her throne with a look on her face of pure evil.
"What did they want my darling?" asks the Emperor.
"They want a problem. that's what they want. Nathan will get his own in due time." says the Empress in disgust.
"All shall be fine in time, just let them blow over." says the Emperor.
"No, I'm done playing their games sweetie. It's time for me to make my move against them." says the Empress.
"We have other problems than the Council right now. That Psychic needs to go. I've contacted Aldemar. He's coming to strike a deal for her and you will meet him in a undisclosed location. We want immunity from whatever he brings back into this world." says the Emperor.
"That sounds fair, think he'll go for it?" asks the Empress.
"No counter offers. If he tries to make one start to leave." says the Emperor. 
"What's Aldemar like?" asks the Empress.
"A pain in the a*s." says the Emperor.
The Empress immediately leaves meeting a guard outside the walls who has Carrie, the Psychic, in handcuffs walking to the meeting place. They get to a shack deep into the forests. The Empress opens the door and walks in, followed by Carrie, and then the Demon Guard. When the Empress looks up she sees not Aldemar, but Ace. The Empress's eyes widen. 
"Guard, take girl outside, I don't want her hearing any of this. You either actually." says The Empress as the guard takes Carrie outside with no questioning her command.
"Have 'em whipped do you?" asks Ace with his feet on the table and leaning back in the old wooden chair.
"Why are you here ace?" asks the Empress.
"I'm here for Aldemar. He couldn't make it." says Ace.
"So he sent his little b***h to do the work?" asks the Empress.
"You could say the same about the Emperor couldn't you? After all it is his kingdom, and only his." says Ace.
"I don't need s**t from you Ace." says the Empress.
"Too bad Empress. Or should I call you" says Ace being cut off by the Empress
"Shut your mouth. You know the deal. Say my name and I turn to dust and your heart stops beating." says the Empress sternly.
"I know, I know." says Ace.
"Now back to the deal. Tell Aldemar we will settle for nothing less. We want complete and utter immunity from whatever beast he gets these Psychics to raise form the ground." says the Empress.
"How about we take the Psychic and when the Dragons come back I make sure it roasts you first." says Ace.
"How about this. I don't snap your neck. I let you walk out of here, and I hand you that Psychic with a bow on her god damn head." says the Empress sternly.
"Go ahead and kill me. I'm sure the Council will love that. You already have Nathan on your a*s. Your only supporter is Marik, and rumor is he might be on the outs of the Council." says Ace.
"I want you to look me in the eyes right now and listen to me you little punk. The day will come when that old fart I call a husband kicks the bucket. And on that day I assure you i will take the crown and become the greatest Goddess hell has ever seen!" yells the Empress.
"Your false threats don't impress m Empress." says Ace.
"Take the damn girl. I could care less what happens to here, but tell Aldemar if he crosses us all five of them die."says the Empress sternly.
"I can't wait to see your head on a spike one day and they declare Raven has the new and true Goddess of this godforsaken world." says Ace as he puts his feet down and walks out the door taking Carrie with him. The Empress stands up and walks out. She looks at the guard and the guard follows her back t her castle and back to her throne next to her husband.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015
Tags: supernatural;angel;demon


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black