Her

Her

A Story by satanic666
"

youll figure it out

"

Her  

 

 

just bare with me because this is a heavy topic for me and i dont wwant to say something out of rage or hate.  im really not to sure what to write but im gonna try, here we go. 

 

 

 

I once knew a girl who was very lonely and depressed, downtrodden and outcast.  she had long beautiful brown hair  and was quite gothic.  she captivated me without trying for she had no self esteem or will to do so.  we started to date and were both extremely sensual and passionate and thus made quite the romantic couple.  we spent everyday and night together we were madly in love, at least i thought we were.  i was a sensative and caring type while i was with her and so was she  we rarely fought for 7 months we never fought and then he came along.  her moods got weirder and she developed a split personality.  she ended up leaving me for him because i called the person in her head making her do things a crock of s**t.  now afterwards i was stabbed and left to die and in a way i did.  im not sensetive or weak in any way.  i dont feel sorrow or pain or sadness.  i wake up every night unable to rid her from my being because i still love her and true love cannot be forgotten.  i even proposed to her in front of everyone and in private so she would feel even more special and boost her self-esteem.  she had tears in her eyes as she said yes.  i remember crying as well.  but well after that she left me for a pot-head druggy loser.  he has no money, no occupation, or a life for that manner.  iam going in the air force now but had i been with her i wouldve gone to med school so we could be together longer and more often.   i dont know if i will ever understand why she left me for him.  ill die not knowing but eventually i will find someone better but it still wont be her.

© 2008 satanic666


Author's Note

satanic666
my ramblings again.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww!
All I can say is this:
True love is as sweet as chocolate,
but as cold as stone.

Posted 15 Years Ago


No female is worth losing yourself over. Take it from one of them, we're just b*****s that need to get a life. XD Nice write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


wow.
i like
much.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 29, 2008

Author

satanic666
satanic666

hatteras, NC



About
my name is jordan clarke and im a 17 year old devout satanist that has given up on love. mostly i write about love that was lost and will never be found again and i write for those that have been wro.. more..

Writing
POISON POISON

A Poem by satanic666


Hatred Hatred

A Poem by satanic666


Failure Failure

A Story by satanic666