The Sex-doll

The Sex-doll

A Story by SUGATA M

Hans finally brought home what he had been desiring for long - a sex doll. He lost interest in any form of conjugal relationship after two neck to neck divorces. Visiting prostitutes just for the sake of meeting blunt physical needs was never among his choices.

So sex doll!

The doll cost him 500 dollars. Hans was confused. If it was a right price or he paid more? Sex dolls are subjects of taboo. Discussing such things with friends or colleagues is out of question. Neither the internet level information gave him any clue.

 

The shopkeeper told him the doll is the discovery of today’s ‘highly sophisticated technology’. ‘It is almost like an artificial humanoid. A special software installed in it can even produce the typical moaning sound of the orgasm.’

He was already given a demonstration at the shop. The body of the doll simply mesmerized him. ‘You can reduce and increase its b***s and booty sizes. You can also alter its physical shape from ultra-slim to any size as per your choice. It is a very special doll.’

The shop delivered the product directly to his home.

Hans suddenly found a meaning of life to live with the doll. It was not purely sexual.

 

For a couple of weeks Hans had frequent sexual encounters with the doll. He enjoyed that. The doll was programmed perfectly to give the flesh and blood feeling of real love-making. The only requirement was Hans had to tune it every time as per his own physical need. There was a complete booklet available with the doll for that which Hans found highly useful. He even tried oral and anal sex with his doll that he had never experienced before with his ex-wives. The doll didn’t dishearten him.

Soon he developed a queer emotional attachment with the doll.

He started buying dresses for the doll that included colourful and fancy lingerie. During day time his doll remained properly dressed. He put her carefully on the arm-chair before leaving for the office. After coming back he changed her morning dresses, made her hair and brought her to the dining table to place her on one of the chairs while he was preparing his dinner. He used to grab his dinner right before her keeping an empty plate, bowl and glass right on her front. One day he added few food-items on the empty utensils including water in the glass because they were looking terribly odd. He felt he was as if cheating her without giving food.

The doll used to gaze at him keeping her bluish, motionless eyes wide open throughout. Hans yearned them to blink time to time the way he desired her to slip few words parting and pouting those, smooth, velvety lips.

Hans once called up the shop and ask for assistance to make her doll livelier with more specialized software. ‘Sorry Sir, you can’t feed her like a normal human.’ replied the shop-keeper, ‘neither will she speak to you. The doll has been manufactured for the purpose of only sex. Improving its version doesn’t fall under our expertise. You had better contact a robotic company for that.’

 

Hans was little disappointed.

 

He kept the doll totally undressed during night-time and slept with her naked in the bed after intense love-making. It dipped him in the pleasure of heaven.

 

The funny incidences followed soon after that.

 

Hans was neither a sleep-addict nor an insomniac. He generally had uninterrupted, normal sleep for six to seven hours at night. But it didn’t happen that night. His sleep was broken in the mid of the night by a weird sound that was coming directly from the doll locked in his arms.

The doll was producing a mild, grunting sound.

Hans couldn’t figure out anything for few moments. He brought his ear close to the doll’s nose.

He became definite. His doll was faintly snoring.

His breath stopped.

Hans put his quivering hand on the doll’s perfectly round breasts to end up feeling very faint, up and down movements.

Hans started sweating.

He pressed his ear against her chest this time but couldn’t hear any sound inside.

Thanks God! The doll had at least no heart.

Hans calmed down his mind by saying to himself that those were most probably outcomes of some mechanical problems of his doll and got back slowly to sleep. He must get the doll checked from the shop tomorrow, he thought before sleep.

He forgot about the doll completely next day under severe work pressure in the office.

 

The problem of that night was unexpectedly different and rather unthinkable. While having sex with the doll Hans, for the first time faced penetration problem, as if the doll herself putting resistance to his inserting attempt.

 

Hans made up his mind. He will dismantle the doll and send back to the shop for a good scanning of her inside parts.

 

His sleep faced another bout of interruption that night. It was not snoring of the doll that time, but sudden slamming of the bathroom door from inside. For a moment he thought about entry of an unwanted intruder in the house.

But it was very much an insider.

He couldn’t see the doll on the bed.

Hans didn’t get up from the bed. He lied down holding his breath. His heart was beating abnormally fast.

The bathroom door was opened almost after twenty minutes. She slammed the door again to close it and smoothly walked down around the bed to get back beside him on the bed. This time she kept a distance from him and put her almost at the edge of the bed.

The doll! Hans’s sex-doll!

Hans made out under the dim night lamp of his bed-room that the doll was fully dressed.

Who dressed her up? How could she go to the bathroom? What she did inside the bathroom so long? More importantly, how come she displayed so many humanoid behaviours being just a doll?

Mechanical problem? Outcome of a magical software? Or something beyond the common, human intelligence?

Hans couldn’t close his eyes for the rest of the night.

Next morning when he was about to get up the doll was still lying at the corner of the bed with her back to him. Hans couldn’t accumulate the courage to bring himself on the other side of the bed to have a close look at his doll’s face.

 

He silently sneaked into the bathroom.

There was one more surprise awaiting him there. He discovered a number of blood-stained pieces of cloths scattering across the bathroom. They were not there when he had visited the bathroom last night.

His doll had visited the bathroom in the mid of night.

What they actually meant? Those blood-soaked cloths!

His doll had been menstruating like any other normal woman? Was it due to that he had insertion problem? Like most of the women do during their monthly periods the doll also expressed her disinterest in sex?

But how that is possible? It was merely a lifeless doll.

 

Hans called up the shop several times from the office but couldn’t get through. The line was engaged every time he dialled the number.

He visited the shop in the evening after the office hours.

It was closed.

Hans remembered that the shopkeeper had told him earlier that they remain open till nine at night.

He didn’t know what to do or whom to consult. Neither the matter could be discussed with any of his close colleagues or friends due to the strong sexual tag attached to it.

He was also feeling hesitant to go back to his own home. He was scared of the doll. Frankly.

But he had no other option.

 

After reaching home Hans entered the bedroom with a stick in his hand. The doll was still there on the bed in the same position.

The floor of the bedroom was filled with multiple blood-stained cloths the same way they were lying inside the bathroom in the morning.

Is she bleeding heavily?

Hans didn’t know what to do.

Should he call a doctor? But that would be extremely ridiculous after all.

Hans cleaned up the floor as much as possible without getting near to his doll.

Let her be there as long as possible like this. He thought.

 

The next five days the doll remained unmoved from her preferred position in the bed. Hans found a new job in these days. Collecting the blood-stained pieces of cloths from the floor and dropping them in the waste-box of the house to finally get them cleared by the litter-collector of the municipality.

The shop didn’t open either in those days.

His sleep was broken again after a couple of days. The sudden warmth of a curveous, shapely body jolted his entire existence. He couldn’t differentiate it from the real flesh and blood.

Their physical union was humanly passionate this time. And it happened nights after nights, months after months till…………..she missed her period.

Hans is now waiting breathlessly for another doll to come to his life. 

© 2017 SUGATA M


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Unusual story, well written ! Great idea.

Posted 6 Years Ago


WELL....
NICELY ENCRYPTED FRIEND :)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2017
Last Updated on June 11, 2017

Author

SUGATA M
SUGATA M

New Delhi, South Asia, India



About
Moody, creative, romantic man loves intelligent and witty women and friendly men, adores simplicity and abominates double standard more..

Writing
VIDA VIDA

A Story by SUGATA M


Scent Scent

A Story by SUGATA M