Straight from the heart

Straight from the heart

A by RHEA CROSLEY
"

Unedited experience a true encounter with the other side. I did not want to even do a spell check because I felt my mind might try to make it to perfect and some how its imperfection is to much an intricate part of its reality.

"

I write this poem straight from my heart with a tear slowly falling down my face now resting on my cheeck.

I have this tear because I just heard that a close freind a neighbor has discovered her cancer is worse and she will soon die.

My wife just died this past December 2007.  What should I do?  Could I pray that God would take me instead so that I could be with my wife in Heaven? But wait what about my children although all 18 or older do they still need me?  Or should I instead ask her to at her convience send a message to my wife when she arrives.  I am afraid though to ask would this offend her? This is a fresh poem not of answers but of questions.  I feel like I am somehow suspended in time. My spirit inbtween here and there almost I could reach into that dimensions which is so other.   I even feel a light around me as I right it is almost as if my wife or some other spiritual force is with me even now.  As if my gift is a touch from the otherside. It is sending chills up all around me as I write.  My tear is gone there is a smile on my face and I believe I am experiencing some sort of breakthrough from the othere side If only I could talk directly.  Well I ques I can it is the listneing and hearing that would really be good.  I hope some how this experience will be used to bless somoone and give them the hope that I feel right now.  This is amazing it is increadible these concepts and words these sensations of peace and joy that are now flooding my soul. Oh may you experience this.  May you know this.  May we all know more of what is over there. Lord is that you? Are you yourself comforting me ? How is my wife? She is doing fine?  Thankyou for letting me know.  Oh my the tears are comming back.  Oh honey I look so forward to the day I see you and the Lord.  Thankyou for this special meeting God.  I know that I have heard you in my spirit and have heard the spirit of my wife.  I wish I could seal this moment and keep it close till I   go.  I love you Lord.  I love you Penny.

 

Unedited and true straight from my heart as it occured.

© 2008 RHEA CROSLEY


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is something very special you can hold onto in your grief and I felt so intrusive reading this. I am happy for you that this encounter has given you hope and joy in the knowledge that eternity is only a stone's throw away. Something this beautiful should not be edited because a revision would somehow not do it justice. I enjoyed this very much and I thank you for allowing others to share a learn.
Cheers,
Helen :-)))

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is something very special you can hold onto in your grief and I felt so intrusive reading this. I am happy for you that this encounter has given you hope and joy in the knowledge that eternity is only a stone's throw away. Something this beautiful should not be edited because a revision would somehow not do it justice. I enjoyed this very much and I thank you for allowing others to share a learn.
Cheers,
Helen :-)))

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So touching and real. Thank You for sharing this. Save this moment till the end of your time.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2008
Last Updated on May 18, 2008

Author

RHEA CROSLEY
RHEA CROSLEY

Annapolis, MD



About
The next paragraph is when I first started with writing on WritersCafe. Since then I have been happily married to Sabine my wonderful, beautiful godly french/American wife. Between us we have 10 Child.. more..

Writing