What about me?

What about me?

A Story by DANGER

Schemes of partnerships are giving people crafty projections every day, changing people's trajectories. Help I need to find partnerships or to get to places are spreading out to age-related life styles. Hoarded blankets on the bed in the same room of a camping chair and coffee table is lit up regularly by a green lightbulb in my lamp. I look through the computer screen to learn about the world, may even try to understand it and see MY life. I can't see the big picture well, including my own, because I lack skill in visualization. I've made it an issue, though not seen by "friends" yet, that social bonding, above social control, and environmental sight is the goal, opportunity and the solution for all people, because I messed up another college semester and cause-finding in writing was a speck of an assignment. I got a "C" on that assignment: breaking the silence (what it is and how it's to be broken). I really liked the homework writing and drafts, but I did not ever complete it I imagine, plus he said it was just "poetry", my professor.
Daily I use laughter or drama to entertain me or give me a function, so I am addicted to shows, certain types of show productions--not just any. I need a painted picture of things, and I believe art is a life well lived anyway. The sun is a star or stars are suns, unless a star is defined a planet too. All the layers of the waves, or so I envision, is the only study there is--everything. Gold. Everything in sight.

© 2015 DANGER


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on November 27, 2015
Last Updated on November 27, 2015

Author

DANGER
DANGER

WA



About
I want to be more active, not just on this site or the internet itself. I want to listen to other people, but I also want to be heard. I don't have any friends, but don't dismiss that as not being adv.. more..

Writing
My Way My Way

A Book by DANGER


Rip, Flare! Rip, Flare!

A Story by DANGER


Sands of Time Sands of Time

A Poem by DANGER