Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Sa5m
"

Its the Prologue :D

"

“Imagine....... Imagine...... Imagine a far green country, with towering mountains, bubbling brooks and wide open plains. The land was plentiful and the crops grew well. The fish in the rivers & lakes never ran out, and neither did the game in the forests. Yet, even amidst such beauty, peace never reigned. For this is no imaginary land, my son. This is the land our people, the land of Adulvria.

For as long as we can remember, race has fought against race, and tribe has fought tribe for possession of this land.... The land we are still fighting for. Even the tales of our ancestors from as far back as the Diluvian Days, tell of the great battles that were fought between us all.

But hear my words now and remember them, my boy. There will come a day when the waters will rise up to reclaim this land once again, and in that hour, the races of this land must unite to survive, or we shall all perish. For this has been prophesied by my father, and his father's father, and all those before him who carried the prophetic heirloom of our family. And one day, if the Hiru will it, you will come of age and also witness the vision that has been our line's responsibility for many long generations......


If the Hiru will it, my son.....If the Hiru will it.”




© 2013 Sa5m


Author's Note

Sa5m
Interested in any feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

When I think of Deluge I think of that one scene in the Hobbit where they are complaining about the rain and the Dwarf says "Gandolf... Can't you do something about this DELUGE!?" lol just thought I'd share because I found a lot of enjoyment in that. and then the land you are describing reminds me of the Shrine... yes lets just say I found a lot of enjoyment out of this so far! So please keep it up!

~Dreamer!

Posted 10 Years Ago


A good introduction to your story. There are a few tense changes you might want to look over and revise, but otherwise this is a good prologue.

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thinks it's good. The words flow well and I didn't feel any hesitation reading it. The transition from the land being imaginary to it being real was a little abrupt. Beyond that, it was really good. I could see what was being described.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sa5m

11 Years Ago

Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

568 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2013
Last Updated on March 14, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, Awesome, Adventure


Author

Sa5m
Sa5m

New Zealand



About
I love writing! Check out either of my writing blogs! http://composerofwords.blogspot.co.nz/ http://anauthorsadventure.wordpress.com/ more..

Writing
1. Herald 1. Herald

A Chapter by Sa5m