SHORT STORY

SHORT STORY

A Story by Saddam
"

She looked at ill-omen sun and walked against Ravi. After almost nine or ten yards, she turned and look on Ravi's still and calm body then ran away quickly.

"

SHORT STORY

 

At the black background sky, snow were scattered all around the sky and they were twinkled more than usual. Between that a cute face of sky was shining. It was not just shining but smiling. Perhaps moon was thinking about someone dear. Everywhere, all around the world was spread white milky light.


In this graceful night, Ravi and Raavi were walking. They love each other very much. They were talking about their early life. This time Raavi was in white top and black jeans like a flower. For Ravi she was most prettiest person.


After sometimes they were on the bridge. In this moonlight environment, wind was blowing so easy and under that bridge, calm river was flowing. And in the water, moon's reflection was floating.


Raavi said - "Look Ravi, how beautiful time is this! Calm, cute and shining dew on the grass. I love this!"


Ravi turned to her and say - "... And I love her too much who likes these, who is walking with me, who live in this place." placing his hand to the heart.


Raavi said with smile, pointing to his heart - "Here! So little place is there. How anyone can live there?"


Ravi - "You can't understand. A person who are in love, can understand better." Ravi say it very dramatically manner that Raavi could not control and began to laugh. When Ravi realize, he also laughed.


For sometimes they were in silence. They were enjoying this graceful moonlight and stars, flowing river and it's queer sound like melody.

Raavi put her head at the Ravi's shoulder and bound him tightly. Ravi holds her one hand in his lap and tapped.
Raavi brook this silence - "Ravi do you remember your proposal? That wasn't funny?"
Ravi -"That was funny for you and for your friends not for me. I was serious. But I think, now, that was good time of my life."

Raavi -"For me that was very shocking. Surrounded by girls and boys, suddenly you proposed me. My eyes were just looking at you and mind was stop, did not found the right answer. When I was at the way of home then I think and think. My heart was so pleased but mind was not. But at the end, heart won and I call you”.


Ravi -"You know your call gave me life."


Raavi look at Ravi puzzled -"Means!"


Ravi -"When you did not gave me any answer, my friends jibbed on me. I was very upset. I was very distressed. All day long I only think of their words and about my situation;" paused for a moment whilst Raavi was listening very carefully -"Suddenly, I decided to end this awful life. I was going to kill myself to the bank of river;" sighed and took a long breath - "When I reached to the river, I was just thinking about my next action. That time my phone rang; and amazed that was you."


Raavi clunked with Ravi and tears rolled down from her eyes.For a while they talk nothing. Perhaps they were thinking of something.


In the east sun was keen to come out. They had spend all night.


Suddenly Ravi got up; Raavi did not understand what happen; she also got up. Ravi bent his knees and stand on them and in style of Shah Rukh Khan he start to sang a song. Soon he start dance madly.

Now, Raavi start to laugh burstly.


Suddenly a car appeared from somewhere. The car was almost floating. It seems, driver had drank lot and he did not see anything on the road. The car, that car became a devil. Before he could understand, the car crushed him away.

 

The delightful morning turned in terrified morning.

Stunned.....
Sorrowful.....
Silence spread very quickly.
Raavi's eyes shrank with this heart rending accident.
Raavi forget blinking her eyes, while there were no tears.


All of sudden, she yelled loudly and start to cry badly.
Sometimes latter she stumbled towards Ravi.


She shook him and then said in bodiless voice -"Ravi!" But there was nothing left. She closed his wide open eyes and stood up.


She looked at ill-omen sun and walked against Ravi. After almost nine or ten yards, she turned and look on Ravi's still and calm body then ran away quickly.

 

~~*~~

Four or five hours latter, lots of people was there and also police. Police found two dead bodies. One on the middle road of bridge and another near the bridge.

© 2015 Saddam


Author's Note

Saddam
Please be kind and give it some more time for review my first story of love. There may be short comings so kindly point out them. That will be good for my writing. Thanks.
Raavi, A girl
Ravi, A boy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ssadd, I do not edit stories. Sorry. It was a touching tale and it ended sadly touching the heart. You made some English grammar mistakes, that can easily be corrected, but it takes little to reread it and find them. I'll tell you what has been told to me. Take your writing and read it aloud to a friend. Discuss a paragraph at a time with them to make sure it's clear. Mark your paper as you go to make suggestions and then rewrite. As an author to novels, I assure you the first draft is always the step towards refining your work. Some of my pages have multiple rewrites. Good luck.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saddam

10 Years Ago

thank you very vey much dear friend. Your suggesion is very useful for me and b I will do it vey qui.. read more



Reviews

Profound and original is all I can say for such a piece! Eye opening and filled with suspense. Thank You for requesting me your writings, it is a joy ! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saddam

10 Years Ago

thank you dear friend. this is my first love story and getting this kind of words I feel so hounored.. read more
Ssadd, I do not edit stories. Sorry. It was a touching tale and it ended sadly touching the heart. You made some English grammar mistakes, that can easily be corrected, but it takes little to reread it and find them. I'll tell you what has been told to me. Take your writing and read it aloud to a friend. Discuss a paragraph at a time with them to make sure it's clear. Mark your paper as you go to make suggestions and then rewrite. As an author to novels, I assure you the first draft is always the step towards refining your work. Some of my pages have multiple rewrites. Good luck.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saddam

10 Years Ago

thank you very vey much dear friend. Your suggesion is very useful for me and b I will do it vey qui.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 24, 2014
Last Updated on April 7, 2015

Author

Saddam
Saddam

RASRA, BALLIA, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
I am from India, The place of heart. more..

Writing
Love, My Love! Love, My Love!

A Chapter by Saddam


Four Liner Four Liner

A Book by Saddam


Social Life Social Life

A Poem by Saddam