Stop Scaring Me

Stop Scaring Me

A Poem by Sagela
"

Weather

"

Stop scaring me wind

Please stop howling

It's making me cry

Just like the thunder

And the lightning

You all together

Are scaring me

Will you please go away

So you can let me play

Outside on the swingsets

And the slide?

Will you please go away

Pretty please?

© 2009 Sagela


Author's Note

Sagela
This was made in literally 30 seconds

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is so much in the world that can bring on fear, and I like how you personify the storms, calling to them... pleading for them to give you peace. 30 seconds? Oh my! This is amazing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very great flow for something written in such brief time.. I loved the fear that you placed from your heart into a simple message that flowed with the complexity of the fear... oh but how when something is true to an aching heart.. it can just flow out so casually and beautifully. Embrace your fears.. with nature we can not control it.. to accept it is to accept that which is the beauty of the darker things in life.. bringing more brightness to the good things. I love weather.. as a child I didn't... we made popcorn parties out of thunderstorms.. to celebrate the fear.. then learned to dance in the thunderous rain.. honestly you have better chances of being hit by a car when you look at statistics... still I can relate to your fear on other things.. as it's only human to have fear. Thank you for sharing!=)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 1, 2009

Author

Sagela
Sagela

CA



About
My name is Sage I love poetry Whether free or rhythm I like all kinds. Just don't judge my writing Unless it deserves it. It is free Unstructured. Its not always me Or my life It is what.. more..

Writing
Story Story

A Story by Sagela


Pragma Pragma

A Poem by Sagela



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why? Why?

A Poem by Tate Morgan


OASIS OASIS

A Poem by Mark