Wow...

Wow...

A Story by Sagemind
"

What I saw when I looked at this contest. I know some of the facts are obviously inaccurate, etc., but I wanted to ream this guy for saying, "Oh, give me your terrible stories of bad emotions, I need them for my 'compilation,'" etc.

"

Wow...

 

They were coursing through him. The base emotions he so loved--fear, hate, anger, jealousy, and so forth. He had recently tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and, in public, smashed his face into concrete. He lost a tooth and broke his nose, yet drew a wondrous idea from it. Ignoring the pain, he rushed to his computer, crazy yet brilliant ideas coursing through his mind.

He turned his computer on and logged on to Writerscafe.org. He rushed through the toolbars and selected "Create Contest." He chose "Blood & Over-ripe Tomatoes" as his contest name and created a long and rambling description that about ten people would read all the way through. He asked for fear, he asked for hate, he asked for something he thought was "base."

He seemed to be screaming, "Give me your terrible experiences that are going to make you cry just reliving them. Suffer for my 'compilation.' I shall take your stories and rule the world with my incredible angst!" He laughed as his contest was created.

Then a young man logged on to Writerscafe.org. He saw this contest and was disgusted by it. What sort of guy wanted to hear about people's base emotions? Well, obviously, J. Swaney did.

So he created a story himself, a story to make people see how truly ridiculous this concept was. He put the finishing touches on it, and then, looking over the contest again, he just said, "Wow," and put it into the contest.

 

And by the way, you spell it "Overripe," dude.

 

End.

© 2008 Sagemind


Author's Note

Sagemind
This was a fake entry designed to make people laugh at this contest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on September 10, 2008

Author

Sagemind
Sagemind

North Las Vegas, NV



About
Hi, I'm Alex. I've been a writer for a long time and I look forward to entering contests. I've been fourteen since the 20th of August (sorry for not updating) and I love video games and reading. I lov.. more..

Writing
Empty Empty

A Poem by Sagemind


Beautiful Beautiful

A Story by Sagemind


Ambush Ambush

A Story by Sagemind