Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Can I?

Can I?

A Story by Saloni
"

I've been gone for long, but now that I'm back, I have a request.

"
Can I lay by your side?

I know it has been a long time since you have felt me here. I was always wandering, in search of me, in search of something I still don’t know about. I never thought about you, and in all honesty I didn’t miss you. I was so lost in my fantasy that everything else faded, even you.

Now, when I am back and I’m tired, my body has given up. My heart is looking for you. And you’re there, right were I left you, with the same look in your eyes and with the same fragnance that makes me believe, I’m home.

It sounds selfish I know, it is selfish. Leave whenever I want, come back whenever I want. I am selfish person, but this time I don’t think I’ll leave. What will I possibly search for? Happiness, insanity, peace ? All these things that your arms offer me, will I go to search for them then.

You know, for a traveller full stops are like nightmares, and you are that full stop, and you scare me.

But for a mere human, love is the most exciting road to ever walk on, and the longest. I’m human first and I’ll discover you all my life.

I’m here, and I am not making any promises to stay, but I am not going to leave by myself and that I am sure of.

I’m tired my love, can I please lay by your side?

�" Saloni

© 2017 Saloni


Author's Note

Saloni
It's very special to me. Hope you like it.
Thankyou.
-Saloni

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on August 6, 2017
Last Updated on August 6, 2017
Tags: Habits, thoughts, write, writing, words, poem, poetry, wordporn, share, love, night, dreams, romance, fiction, sins, unforgivable, intense, hearts, blood, scars, poet, hurt, embrace

Author

Saloni
Saloni

Mumbai, India



About
16. Insane. more..

Writing
Collision Collision

A Poem by Saloni


Sins Sins

A Poem by Saloni


I'm Trying. I'm Trying.

A Story by Saloni