God still hears a sinner's prayer

God still hears a sinner's prayer

A Poem by Samuel
"

Someone once told me to write a letter to God expressing how I feel. This is the end result.

"
...where do I begin?  For a while now I have been avoiding you.  Trying to do things on my own and not getting very far.  Leaving you out of every situation that troubles me instead of always involving you.  I am so far from where I could have been.  How do I fight temptation when my life is full with sin?  Can you forgive me?  How could you forgive me for the way I been living my life and avoiding you?  Your arms are wide open and I turn my back again.  But still you continue to bless me and that`s nothing but the truth.  After so many countless times you had giving me chances.  Why do you do it when it seems that I forgotten you?  But you came and touched my life in time of need.  So I`m thanking you for all you`ve done.  And for sacrificing your only son.  You are the only one who knows my heart never will I ever find a friend like you.  That`s why I`m writing you this letter to let you know that I love you.  Thank you for all that I am and for being a friend. Lord, my love for you will never end.  I`m so sorry for living for me but I promise from this day on I`m living for you.  Cause without you, my life means nothing.

© 2010 Samuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this letter can i keep it in my favourites plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 12, 2010
Last Updated on July 12, 2010
Tags: Prayer, God, Sinner

Author

Samuel
Samuel

MD



About
I am originally from Maryland born and raised. For the last 12 years I've been traveling around the world in the military. I started to write poetry about 9 years ago. I find myself writing most of.. more..

Writing
How? How?

A Poem by Samuel