The Girl who saved Detroit

The Girl who saved Detroit

A Story by Ua

Carrying a million boy's hearts that were lost in men, she toils, a myriad of sticker tattoos trailing up her arm all subtlety pointing to the one that lays on her opposing cheek, placed as if kissed by some tribal war fairy that was fighting for the fate of man kind. No doubt that she is one of the seven daughters from ancient times lost in the newly manufactured world, she wears her nature that she has never lost, holding a quiet despair as a polar bear watches its own extinction. The hearts in her magic bag get heavier as she witnesses man after man coming down the assembly, where the final stop is the heart to motor exchange station, every night she jumps the fence to salvage the lovely mess. You see the weight in her eyes, a great load for the small frame she keeps, endlessly she fills her bag, loving so much. She keeps them warm and beating, opening up the clasp singing sweet songs through the cold winter nights. She awaits Springs thaw, where she will resew the still beating hearts into the lifeless men, one musing at a time.

© 2017 Ua


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on November 18, 2017
Last Updated on November 18, 2017

Author

Ua
Ua

Detroit, MI



About
I write to stir my emotional pot, it is my process of getting to know myself and feeling more comfortable with my rider. I hope in turn this will get me closer to knowing some of you. Speak your tru.. more..

Writing
The Bruce The Bruce

A Poem by Ua


T for 2 T for 2

A Poem by Ua


Answers Answers

A Poem by Ua