Vampire

Vampire

A Story by Ua

I know I am one.
I never knew, it was like some clouded dream.
I am not proud of it in any way.
I do not come into people's spaces unless I am invited, I do not want to impose my burden on them, but if they asked for it I will come right in and start to feast their life blood because I have no internal fountain of my own. They literally asked for it right?
I can't see my true self in the mirror, it is a self worth thing, you know.
Woman, certain lost types, are oddly attracted to me but once they see my true nature of life sucking depravity they run far away.
I am rather emotionally dead, you can't really kill my spirit unless you do a straight attack on my heart, which normal people are generally scared to do, so this deranged spirit gets to Rome for eternity because no one will call my bullshit. People are always amazed at how they can do crappy things to me and I won't even care, they can always come back, like they did nothing at all. A home for the guilty pleasure. The ones who stayed I suck their fountain dry and turn into soul less vampets.
When people start to talk about God, I get uneasy, because me and her have a tenuous relationship, I have a victimized relationship with her. It makes me uneasy when I see any of her relics.
I don't like to go out during the day, I prefer the cloak of night, day light seems to give me the feeling that people can see through my facade of self worth and see that I am just an empty vessel, this freaks me the f**k out.

But one night, I ran across a particularly strong woman, we had a passionate affair, and once I started to pull out the teeth for my feast, she pulled out the dagger and got me plum in the heart. I am forever grateful to this woman, for exorsizing this tortured soul from the earth.

So ladies, if you are on one of your adventures and run across one of these mythical beasts, have mercy on their soul and really hit him where it counts. Save the nicities for the Mummies.

And Vamp gents. Pray to God you find one that hits you hard, hits you deep, and has the kindness to free your soul.

Good evening.

It's thriller, it's thriller night!!!...

© 2017 Ua


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on December 3, 2017
Last Updated on December 3, 2017

Author

Ua
Ua

Detroit, MI



About
I write to stir my emotional pot, it is my process of getting to know myself and feeling more comfortable with my rider. I hope in turn this will get me closer to knowing some of you. Speak your tru.. more..

Writing
The Bruce The Bruce

A Poem by Ua


T for 2 T for 2

A Poem by Ua


Answers Answers

A Poem by Ua