Pavlo

Pavlo

A Story by Ua

I just hurt today. I am taking on challenges, I know, but I am killing my best friend at the same time. This hurts him and me. But I can't sit around waiting, so I move forward, with the tip of the dagger at his heart. I am trying to look him in the eyes as I do it, so he knows, he knows that I love him. He has always been there for me, through thick and thin, through the long nights, and now it is my turn to be there for him. I will carve a map into his skin, so that he might find his way home once he resurrects. It will be a map to nowhere, a map to the fools gold, I hope he takes it for the treasure that it is. I hope his eyes are wide enough to see the journey, I hope his heart is open enough to feel the ocean, I hope his lungs big enough to sing his song. As I raise and lower the masts day in and day out, you will here me sing praises to Pavlo and his dogs, a ballad of the sacrifice he made, he is of the greatest of men willing to take on the whole load for this ship to roam free. I will praise in thanks every sunrise and summon fire in his name every night. The man who holds the world.

© 2017 Ua


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on December 8, 2017
Last Updated on December 8, 2017

Author

Ua
Ua

Detroit, MI



About
I write to stir my emotional pot, it is my process of getting to know myself and feeling more comfortable with my rider. I hope in turn this will get me closer to knowing some of you. Speak your tru.. more..

Writing
The Bruce The Bruce

A Poem by Ua


T for 2 T for 2

A Poem by Ua


Answers Answers

A Poem by Ua