Who am I in your Heart?

Who am I in your Heart?

A Story by Sandra Jade
"

Look alike but not the same...Can you take it if your first love died and everyone thought it is your fault? Then suddenly after her death, a girl who looks like her becomes your classmate?

"

What will you do if you accidentally met someone who looks like your past lover who died?...

LETTING GO...... 

In the silence of darkness, in the stillest moments of the night, different color of the lights can be seen that time where everything seems to be a fantasy. No wonder why Harry smiles so big, not only because of it but also for the reason that Elaine exists in his life.

"Always remember how much I value you in my life. No one can replace you in my heart...life and soul..." Elaine said while smiling

"Because of what you said...Hmmm...I'll give you a gift. Your favorite Ice cream! Wait here, I'll be back." Harry said with sparkling eyes.

He immediately run towards the store. A minute later, he heard a loud shriek of a girl. "Ahh!!" Harry rapidly followed where the voice is coming from. His heart is beating so fast worrying so much about this girl with no enough reason in mind.

There where blood all over the road, group of people managed to build a circle and inside of it he saw a familiar face... like a lightning she disappeared in his life. Elaine is there with no air left behind. "I don't believe it... Elaine!" Harry shouted with so much heartache as tears continuously falls down his cheeks.Elaine is his first love and now he can see her lying on the floor with blood covering her entire body.

Why is this happening to us? I never thought this day would come when we'll be separated. I don't have that kind of thinking in my mind.Harry thought deeply after the incident...

 

      _____________________________________________________________________________                                                            


"Wake up Baby! you'll be late for school.." Mrs. Caroline Carlson said to his son Harry.

First day of school, new life yet it is still hard to move on . He suffers from a great depression because of the past.That day, there is a new student who appeared in their class."I'm Belinda Feeny." a very beautiful girl greeted them. Her smile is so angelic that it captures everyone's heart.

It can't be her... Harry thought after looking at Belinda closely. Belinda sat at the vacant chair besides Harry, is it fated? No one knows.

When harry got home, her mom is running fast towards him. "We have a new neighbor come on and let us greet them." Mrs. Caroline said happily. Both of them walk outside that wonderful afternoon.

"Hello!" Belinda said after opening the door. She is Mr. Kelly's daughter and they bought this house.

"I'm Caroline Carlson and this is my son Harry." Mrs. Caroline explaines pointing Harry.

"Well... I know him because he is my classmate and I'm sitting beside him" Belinda said while smiling.

Harry lost his balance and fell on the floor, Belinda rapidly hold his arm. "Are you alright? You seem to be so scared at me. Is there something wrong?" she asked moving her face closer to him.

He pushed her away on an instant, it is an involuntary action. "Sorry.." he sais whiping the tears on his eyes then he began to run.


       _____________________________________________________________________________



"Please kindly explain to me everything Mrs. Caroline..." Belinda pleaded

"I don't know but for some reason, You and Elaine really look a like. She is his first love who died because of a car accident . Harry and Elaine where together that night that is why everyone blames him till now." Mrs. Caroline explained touching her face.

Belinda's eyes grew bigger and wider. "Elaine Hollyer?  Is that her full... Name?" she gasped while half turning her head.

"Yes. Why? Do you know her?" Mrs. Caroline asked eagerly while putting her hand on her shoulder.

She took a deep breath. "Nothing, I...Just heard of it from one... of my... classmates." her eyes flickered and that's how you can tell it if she's lying.

Mrs. Caroline immediately went to Harry's room to comfort him. She saw him beside his bed crying."Why are you crying? Elaine is dead. Belinda is too different from her though they do have the same face." Harry stood up and opened the window

"I know! I know it and I'm crazy for thinking that she's Elaine! I just can't believe that her face is my first love's face. It's too cruel for her to show up in front of me having Elaine's face..." Harry muttered as silence cover the entire room.

He can still remember how happy he was before because of Elaine's funny personality. How he wish to bring back the past, days when he can see her sparkling eyes, sweet lips and cute smile.

The next day, Belinda waited in front of Harry's house till he comes out. "Good Morning!" she said yet he pass through her like she's not there.

Belinda still followed him at the bus, where they are standing together because there is no empty sit for the two of them. While riding the bus, it suddenly stopped that's why Belinda fell above Harry. Surprisingly his heart jumped and that's his heart's involuntary action whenever Elaine is around.

It took them so long before finally standing up."I'm sorry..." Belinda said while fixing herself.

While going to their classroom, their adviser Mr. Halliwel is at their back and just watching them walking so slow." Please hurry!" he shouted to the two of them that is why they ran.

"I'll be grouping you in to two pairs, your partner will be your seatmate and this is a required activity. each pairs should gain information about your partner. Write it down on a sheet of paper." Mr. Halliwel said after entering the classroom.

Harry looked at Belinda then his hair tingled."Hey,who's your crush?" Belinda asked him suddenly, moving closer to his ears."Must I say your first love?" she looked at his eyes... then she slowly touches his nose then to his lips.

"Stop what you're doing." Harry said pushing her hand away from him on an instant.

"Relax! I'm just joking. Let's start it over." Belinda said while laughing.

After the bell rang for recess, Belinda hurriedly went out of the classroom and Harry look curious where she's going because she's not on her way to the canteen and instead she's on her way towards the front gate of school.

Harry saw her with some other girls... Belinda is on the floor and it looks like she's being bullied by some students. he thought that the right thing to do is to save her by himself that moment but he's afraid to fell for this girl.

Another student came at the scene and helped Belinda....

Is it really hard to fall in love once again?

     

      _____________________________________________________________________________



Harry Carlson went out of their house to think a lot of things that still bothering him lately. The sky looks so happy as the stars keep on sparkling and continue to shine. It's good to sit down on a bench near their house like what Harry did.

"Is it really wrong to fall in love once again?" he whispered looking high above.

"No!" Without knowing it, Belinda is already beside him and she heard what he just said. " Fall in love once again." she encouraged tapping his broad shoulder.

"Why are you here?" he asked while standing up.

Belinda pulled him back to the bench."Stay! LET"S HAVE A CHAT!" she yelled happily.

"Shh!!" he pleaded because it will wake up everyone.

"Tell something about your first love?" instead of being a statement it's more like a question

"Elaine Hollyer..." his short reply last long as it brings silence to both of them.Belinda stood up and began walking away. What's her problem? Harry thought.

On Harry's way to school the next day, Belinda didn't show up to greet him like the way she used to and somehow he's little sad and worried about it. Sad because he thought she got tired of it and worried because maybe something happened to her.

"Hey!" two guys came and stopped him from walking. One of them punched him and the other kicked his stomach hard.

"What is the problem? I don't know any of you.."he muttered while trying to stand up but the guys still kick and punch him. It last for like eternity and when they saw Harry fainted, they left him alone at the road.

A familiar face appeared infront of him."Elai..ne" he mumbled before losing consciousness.

"Forget about me..." Elaine said walking away.

"I can't.. ELAINE!!" he yelled but it's just a dream...Harry woke up lying on his bed.Her mother entered his room with medicines and towel to cure his son's wounded body.

"Who saved me?" he asked in a low voice.

Mrs. Caroline looked at him seriously."Belinda. She saw you at the road while she's on her way to school. What happened??"

"I don't know who they are..." he said honestly.

Should I really forget you Elaine? Do I have to fall in love to this girl who owns your face? he asked himself before falling asleep.

"Good Morning!" Belinda greeted everyone before sitting at her chair.

"Good Morning and thank you about yesterday." he replied looking so shy. This is the first time he greeted her since the day they became classmates..


      ___________________________________________________________________________


"No problem.." Belinda smiled at him

"Can we talk later at recess?" He asked

"Sure." she replied when th teacher entered the classroom.

When recess came, the two of them waited till everyone go ot to have recess so that they can have a chat on their own.

"So?" Belinda asked looking at the window.

"I realized that I fell for you.." he finally said after taking a deep breath

Belinda just smirked at him ."I'm not Elaine..Check if your vision is still fine." then she started walking away from the window. She stopped at the hallway when Harry grabbed her hand.

"I know you're not Elaine..I love you because your Belinda though it sounds like a joke for you. I really think about this before letting you know my real feelings." he said still holding her.

"Don't say that. You fell for me because I planned it, now I broke your heart. You're so stupid.."she replied after pulling her hand away from his grasp.

Harry looked at her with so much question running through his mind. He pushed her against the wall, "WHAT? What are you saying?"

"You'll know later.." Belinda said still smiling

Harry let go of her then belinda move closer to his ears. "Stop wanting me,I am your fantasy. You can't own me. I'll never be yours because I don't want to die and I'm not as idiot as Elaine was." she whispered.


    _________________Wait for the next PART!!!___________________

© 2012 Sandra Jade


Author's Note

Sandra Jade
This is my first story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on May 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2012
Tags: Identity, Revenge

Author

Sandra Jade
Sandra Jade

Manila, Catholic, Philippines



About
I like reading, writing and watching! more..