Do people actually forget ?

Do people actually forget ?

A Story by The silent girl
"

Some memories can never be erased..

"
It all started when she moved from one faction to another. From coexistence to survival of the fittest. With the three who were always by her side. All she wanted were the companions to survive along with because she felt that the three were not enough.
Most of the faces she met were already seen by her. But the dark Star was that,it was only her who remembered . WHY WASN'T IT THAT EASY FOR HER TO ERASE THINGS FROM HER MIND?
She knew she wasn't perfect,but she wanted a circle to accept her. In school she met different souls behind the same face everyday. No night was spent without weeping to the permanent three. These episodes were not that mutilating as her expectations were deep under the ground . Finally she realised that, at the end of the day it was only herself and the permanent three to support.
As years passed, the fittest land gifted her the best thing she ever wanted- amazing group of friends in her neighbourhood. Those who could not tolerate even a drop of tears rolling down her cheeks. They meant the world to her. Their love didn't spare her time to think about her bullies in school.She had no clue that she was being bullied. She had 2 lives to live. A dorky geek in school and friendly popular girl in her neighbourhood. All these time she never realised that she was committing the biggest mistake of her life. The time shot her expectations up to the sky. She was not aware about the pain waiting for her. She believed that her friends would never hurt her. However her core was shattered when her first friend left.Not by distance though. It was because she chose her mind over her heart. She knew that her resolution was right but still there was a part of her that still regrets. She had to say no to what she always wanted.
When she lost one, she did not want to experience the same pain again, so she raced. She found a new habitat, a new place where her thoughts reached some ears. This place taught her that she always deserved better. It was a place exclusively for souls, no technology untill sneeked. It was a heaven. There she met her soulmate who longed for the same things as she did,who later came to know every bit of her.
Now, back to survival with the permanent three and a gift from heaven by her side. All she has is a question in her mind and a regret in her heart.
-DID HER FRIENDS ACTUALLY FORGET HER ??
-WAS HER DECISION OF CHOOSING HER MIND OVER HER HEART WRONG ??

© 2018 The silent girl


Author's Note

The silent girl
This is my first ever writing. Hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

She was absolutely right doing so! Just because she gave up those people, she's able to share love with her loved ones at present.
P.s: this doesn't look like your first writing❤️

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

The silent girl

6 Years Ago

Thanks for your encouragement 😊
sometimes in life we need to be selfish. what she did was whats best for her.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 9, 2018
Tags: Friendship, situations, parents, love, dilemma, regrets, expectations, disappointments

Author

The silent girl
The silent girl

India



About
Expect... Get disappointed.... Repeat more..

Writing