Requim of the Fallen One: Dan Gray (rp bio doc)

Requim of the Fallen One: Dan Gray (rp bio doc)

A Story by Sanity
"

(The rp bio doc for my fallen angel character I use on rp sites and facebook, parts are story and parts are list)

"

General Story: I was designed and created by the light to be the harbinger of death over mankind. Smiting all of humanity, which he views as corrupt and a disease upon this planet. However I saw humans differently. I see them as beautiful creatures capable of so much purity. So I rebelled against my creator and my purpose. He designed me as nothing more than a living weapon, but I wanted to be so much more. to help mankind. On a rotuine mission with the choir platoon of the legion that I led, I was tricked into striking down and killing every single one of my men in cold blood. Although the deception succeded and my men were killed, The seed of darkness that they were trying to plant did not take hold and I turned on my creator. He called me a broken tool..... My halo was stripped, and my brothers lashed me with blades of darkness. I was cast from the light and fell to earth. Left to die. A little girl found me and nursed me back to health until the spirit of sanity took pity on me, and joined with my soul in order to save me from death. Here i am today.

Family:

Birth family: I am actualy a half angel half demon. My mother was the shadow demon known as umbra. While my father was the angelic being known as eternity. Upon birth I was a differnt person. A being known as Creation. However a catastropic inccident occured that forced Creations body apart and split it in two. Creating my brother tenebrae and myself as you know me today. When we split, since I resembled the more angelic side of our nature I went with our father back to heaven. My brother tenebrae being more demonic, went with our mother back to the shadow planes of hell.  

Adopted angelic: Before I fell i was part of an adopted angelic family within the light. I was the middle child of threee brothers. -The eldest was ignis album (white fire) the proud strong brother was never afraid of anything, could be a bit cold at times though.-I was known as igne tenebris (dark fire) I was rather quiet and resented my destiny, I was kind to others but was known as the problem child when it came to athority. -The youngest brother was Aeternitas. He was even more quiet than i was, and was rather shy.  He always carried around a claymore that he had made himself, blade craft was his true passion. He was struck down before my eyes in war and his soul joined with that blade. I carry his blade on my back in his memory to this day

Random Abilities and Facts:

  •  I was scarred as I fell to earth, normally my scars are invisible, but re appear glowing different colors during combat, or during times of intense emotion. 
  • I can also heal myself and others if i'm near a source of blood that isn't my own.
  • My body goes through random spurts of growth then does not grow again for awhile. It is sudden and rapid. like my hair will go from shoulder length to almost half way down my body in minutes
  • I was also turned part vampire by my friend jiro. So now occasionally I need to drink the blood of another fallen angel or a pureblood vampire to sate my thirst
  • my symbol is the obsidian rose, if i give you one it means i trust and respect you. they are made from a small portion of my soul and power. If you have one break it when you are in trouble and I will try to help in one of two ways 1. (if i'm online) I will teleport to the spot where it was broken and try to help in whatever way I can. 2. (if i'm offline) the one who broke the rose will temporarily get a small portion of my power and abilities to increase their strength in whatever situation. 
  • Will-o-wisps (or just wisps) of the dead also seem attracted to me for some reason
  • there are also rumors i worked for organization XIII briefly, so I am fascinated with nobodies
  • I used to lead a group called the knights of order. After going awol they continue to hunt me to this day. I am the Grey knight of seven.
  • My heart is Tied to a rare stone known as my soul stone. For the moment it's location is unkown as it was knocked into a rift durring a fight with the knights. Not much is known about it, except tha it is an object of great importance to me, as well as an object of intrest for the Knights

Weapons:

  • Blades of night: Twin obsidian blades forged from the night itself that can either channel the elements of fire or lightning.
  • The scythe of chaos: which allows me to channel my use of rifts in combat
  • Aternitas: My brother's claymore which contains his spirit. When I use this blade I become more ferral and can summon his wolf like spirit.
  •  Blade Of The Messenger: The holy blade of the arch angels, given to me by gabrial himself when I accended to become the next arch angel of order. Is exspecially strong against agents of darkness.
  • Dark Claws: When I enter a dark form, or my order form. Darkened light will flow around my hands and form into cryatalized claws. Capable of tearing through most armors, and charged with the power of my twisted soul 

 

 

Differnt Angelic Battle forms:

  • Demon: As the nephew of satin I inherited some of his dark genes, so whenever I enter hell or times at times of great stress, the darkness takes over covering my body and turning me into a wolf like beast. wings vanishing and claws growing
  • Angel of  Fire: When I'm mad but not dark, my furry will burn forth in the form of black fire. Coating my body turning me into a being of pure fire. I will go without relent, until my furrys fire has burrned out.
  • Dark Angel: When the darkness in my heart wins over the light. My eyes and scars will burn black, my dark claws bursting forth. My designed form as the angel of death. I become a cold hearted killer who cares of nothing but pain and vengence. Nothing will snap me out of it until my blood thirst is sated
  • Arch Angelic Form: The form given to me after becoming an arch angel of order. In this form I have 4 mighty wings and can channel the power of heavens light.
  • Fullbring Form: When my fullbring comes forth, gaping holes open up in my hands and chest. In this form it is the peak of all my power used at once. I can fire blasts of pure darkened light using an attack called "creations beam"
  • Creation form: The form I was always meant to be. It is my true body. When I was born I was orginally this being. Yet somthing occured that caused him to split apart in two. Forming myself and my brother Tenebrae. One of light and one of darkness. When the situation calls for it, we can temporarily join back together, becoming creation once again. In this form we are the ultimate mix of light and darkness. A living god of order walking this earth. Resembling both an angel and a demon, he has perfect control of the substance known as darkened light. He can use this as a weapon in and of itself, or he can use it to raise an army of dark forsaken angels, known as the twisted. 

 

 

I have five spirits living within me:

 

  • Sanity: My primary spirits and one of my best friends and trusted advisor. He's intelegent and saved my life. He can be overly curious at times though, and tends to question my actions
  • Order: The spirit of order. In a way he sees himself as like my older brother and protecter. He can be kind of cold however and stuck up. If he trusts you he is nice, but if he doesn't know you he will usually just ignore you.
  • Chaos: chaos is orders twin brother. He's the wild child of the bunch and used to be rather evil. I borrow his power when I need to open up my rifts in space. He's more the type to want to go to a party or start a fight. He isn't that evil anymore, but he can still be a devil over my shoulder. Oddly enough he has a soft spot for cats.
  • Darkside: My living darkness come to life. He is pure evil, and is mostly out to screw me over and hurt everyone I care about. He despises his immortal exsistance and blames me for it. He can somtimes worm his way into my mind and manipulate my actions. causing me to do darker things then I would normally ever be able to.
  • Eternity: Eternity is a little differnt than the others. He is my angelic father....He came hunting me one day. Determined to capture me and force me to become the angel of death. After a long battle he was deafeated and his spirit was absorbed into my body.

Note: Just as all of my spirits at times effect my base personality. My base personality also seems to have an effect on them over time. Such as how chaos has gone from a raging force of pure destruction to one that can be useful at times.

 

Scar color translations

  1. grey= sad or depressed
  2. orange= confused
  3. yellow= stimulated -///-
  4. turquoise= playful or flirty
  5. white= purposely hiding my emotions 
  6. Blue= happy or interested
  7. pink= embarrassed
  8. red= angry or excited
  9. green= concerned
  10. Black= you might just want to run
  11. Violet: True love
  12. purple= compassion
 

© 2012 Sanity


Author's Note

Sanity
Ignore grammar and spelling please, remember this is a bio doc so it isn't set up like a strict story. This character is mine, which I designed so please do not use him in anything without my permission. As well as the picture is a request I made drawn of him, so please do not use that either

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very interesting and detailed character! I truly love everything about him and I would love to see him in a real story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sanity

11 Years Ago

I've been wanting to write a long story with him for some time. I love using him in rp and have been.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 14, 2012
Last Updated on July 14, 2012
Tags: role, play, rp, fallen, angel, half, demon, fantasy, bio, doc, biography, sanity, dan, gray, requim, of, the, one

Author

Sanity
Sanity

Petaluma, CA



About
I'm a poet, I mostly write in the free verse or slam poetry genres. Every so often I will write a lyrical poem and if I do so, I will provide a link to me singing it. I have won several competitions f.. more..

Writing
My Angel My Angel

A Poem by Sanity