Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Lisa
"

Ryna and Celina are being chased, and it's only a matter of time before they are caught.

"

 

Prologue: Ryna

 

"Come on, Ryna!" my sister hisses, pulling me down the dark tunnel.

"Where are we going?" I ask, stumbling as she pulls me down long, black corridors. Celina doesn't respond.

"You're hurting me!" I cry, twisting in her grip. She stops, facing me.

"Ryna, those people killed Mom, and now they're coming back for us. We have to get away, or they will separate us." She explains, pulling me even faster down the hall. I struggle to keep up with her, my legs sore and my heart pounding. We both turn around to see if anyone is following us, and behind us is a tall, looming figure. Celina begins to sprint, but I can't move, not anymore. I'm scared and tired and confused, and I can't do it anymore. The figure gets closer and grabs my sister, pulling her away from me. I stay still, blood rushing in my ears. Celina struggles with the mysterious person, trying to twist out of their grip. I look up at the person, who has a light in their other hand. It's actually a boy, not much older than my sister. He has dark hair, and brown eyes. I stand there, taking everything in, too scared to move.

"Ryna, run!" Celina screams, still struggling to get free. My sister's voice reaches out and drags me back into reality. I begin to run, the air almost pushing me forward. I run to the end of the tunnel, but a guard is waiting there and grabs me.

"Ryna!" my sister screams, trying to escape her captor.

"Celina!" I yell. The man who grabbed me puts his hand over my mouth, and I bite him, still trying to get back to Celina. The guard curses, wiping his hand on his pants. He grips me tighter, pulling me down the hall. I stamp on his feet, trying to get free.

"Stupid brat! Didn't your mother teach you to respect your elders?" he spits out, spraying my hair with spitty foam.

"My mother is dead." I whisper,

"Aww, poor little girl." he says nastily. "You two won't be apart for long." My eyes widen, and we continue down the dark, ongoing tunnels for what seems to be an eternity.



© 2013 Lisa


Author's Note

Lisa
Just want to know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on January 27, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013
Tags: Running, Caught, Separated


Author

Lisa
Lisa

Los Angles, CA



About
Hey, I'm Lisa, and I write fiction. I was looking for some more input on my writing and I was hoping that if I joined this website I could get some. I like origami and reading, and I love to take .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Lisa


The Other Prisoner The Other Prisoner

A Chapter by Lisa


The Gifteds The Gifteds

A Book by Lisa